Why don't we just bomb these muzzies? I mean we need to send a message to these porkie saracens...

Why don't we just bomb these muzzies? I mean we need to send a message to these porkie saracens. Why doesn't Jow Forums call for attacks on these pig fuckers? Just fuck these raghead garbage bag fuckers up.
Why don't we just give them a taste of their own medicine? An eye for an eye? Kill some of their own so they know better to not fuck with us.
Just glass their cube.

Attached: CGYNin_VIAAC10z.jpg_large.jpg (850x550, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death to Mecca and Jerusalem
May the ENTIRE Middle East be nuked to oblivion

Amen bro

Because not a single white man, woman, or child will remain alive afterwards. I will make it my goal in life to end the European race. There will be no end to this thirst for vengeance until all Kuffar whites have been slaughtered.

Will Happen soon. All mussies will burn

Lel you won’t do shit.

>hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties as a result of US wars in middle east
>those ragheads are evil and are hurting us
no user you are the garbage

Patience. Haven’t you noticed they kill each other?

Islam is peace

>Why don't we just bomb these muzzies?

Because these Muzzies have bought and paid for our democracies, along with the Jews. Our politicians aren't going to bomb the people who pay them. We can't touch the Muzzies until we deal with the traitors first.

Attached: 1517737426372.jpg (1600x1000, 919K)

So go ahead and do that. Why do you make posts using meme flags instead of just doing what you think is right?

Good, all we need is an excuse to mop up. Everyone knows ragheads piss themselves if they don't outnumber an enemy 5 to 1

Oh heavens no!

The most inbred creatures on Earth are after me!

With their:

>Sub 70 IQs
>Massive genetic and neurological degradation
>Absolutely no societal cohesion whatsoever
>Cowards who aren't capable of even standing up in a straight fight much less coordinating armies to do the same.

meforum.org/articles/other/why-arabs-lose-wars

If we are willing to nuke the cube, we are willing to kill every brown skinned, nappy haired, hooked nose, massively inbred homonculus that bears the title Muslim.

Bring it on. For every one white you kill in some cowardly IED attack from afar, twenty brown mutants will die in direct action when hard white door kickers breach their nests.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d.jpg (640x368, 51K)

>Why don't we just bomb these muzzies?
we should glass them

>Why doesn't Jow Forums call for attacks on these pig fuckers?
We need large-scale industrial kebab removal, not single attacks, they breed faster than rats.

Attached: 1512006152457.gif (400x320, 228K)

Apes will just worship the carter.

Our leader have become too weak.
Nukign Mecca wouldn't be the way but they are really just bending over and letting it happen.
Its pathetic, honestly.

why do you half-poo's care so much?

Attached: paki.jpg (380x285, 44K)

>I will make it my goal in life to end the European race
just like you do now, so what's the difference?

Not all Muslims are bad, also you’d ignite the true jihad by bombing Mecca

Attached: 1507996717455.jpg (750x658, 88K)

Attached: 1508852552506.jpg (800x800, 216K)

Fucking this....aside from white muslims lol.

>Shawarma kiosk

Attached: 14604879197350.jpg (400x300, 55K)

>All mussies will burn

Least we wont burn voluntarily stupid monkey.

that would be super ironic and hilarious

wtf is an Estonia?

> nuke Mecca

Hahaha. If that ever happens it's game set and match for this whole world.

Attached: islamic-architecture-blue-mosque.jpg (750x639, 130K)

We kill niggers, kikes and mudslimes for fun

>We kill , kikes

People of reason and culture, say no more fren.

>nuking some desert thousands of miles away will defeat the tens of millions of enemy invaders within your own borders.
At this point it would make much more sense to start bombing the non-white cities and neighborhoods in our own lands.

Attached: democracy.jpg (615x409, 45K)

>not bombing israel
the absolute state of the kiking of pol

nice

You don't need to. Just have some unsuspecting cops michael brown a few apes and they will do it for you

This is perfection

nice meme faggot

Muslims contribute nothing to society. The whole region should just be nuked. World would be much better.

kek

Attached: 1506376427697.png (643x537, 231K)

Saudi Arabia is an ally and through soft power, Trump is getting the Prince to dismantle Islam from within.

Bombing mecca would transform S.A. into an official ISIS state and eliminate all reform and destabilize the peninsula for decades. In other words, your a goddamn jew.

How the world would have looked different without those oil reserves in the M.E..