Jeff Sessions Confirms It's Party Time

>All of the news and information coming forward, including the lack of follow-up attention by the Democrats regarding the minority HPSCI memo, aligns with a very specific set of facts. Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker, Bill Priestap, Bruce Ohr and likely Nellie Ohr, have cut some kind of deal with prosecutor John Huber for process leniency in exchange for cooperation with the IG and DOJ prosecutor.

>Thereby the Fab-Five have provided the IG investigative team and the DOJ prosecutor Huber with sworn statements and testimony which is highlighted in investigative communication between the DOJ and Chairman Nunes; and we saw snippets surfacing in the Nunes memo. That perspective explains everything seen and not seen.

>It is likely the final investigative summary from the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General (DOJ-OIG), Michael Horowitz, is going to be very encompassing. It is also likely to be immediately followed-up by actions, perhaps immediate indictments, from DOJ Prosecutor John Huber who Jeff Sessions brought in from outside Washington.

>There is no need for a “Special Counsel” when a DOJ Prosecutor is already working with IG Horowitz. The “outside prosecutor” can begin issuing subpoenas for Grand Jury testimony and statements by the officials no longer within the DOJ/FBI, just as soon as the IG report is finished.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/29/ag-sessions-letter-to-house-and-senate-highlights-a-lengthy-review-by-prosecutor-john-w-huber/

Attached: sessions-horowitz-huber.jpg (640x360, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/03/russia-collusion-real-story-hillary-clinton-dnc-fbi-media/
dystopiausa.com/the-nxivm-cult-scandal-might-be-much-bigger-than-we-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr
>Sessions, IG Horowitz and US Attorney John Huber have been working on this shit since last summer
>#fivemillionfuckingsealedindictments
>It's fucking on like Donkey Kong

Attached: dojigbadge.jpg (439x600, 61K)

>Thereby the Fab-Five have provided the IG investigative team and the DOJ prosecutor Huber with sworn statements and testimony which is highlighted in investigative communication between the DOJ and Chairman Nunes; and we saw snippets surfacing in the Nunes memo. That perspective explains everything seen and not seen.
They're already playing ball
They are ratting out the whole rotten thing
In exchange for leniency

Attached: fabfive.jpg (238x380, 39K)

It's finally her turn.

Attached: it-s-her-turn.jpg (464x336, 20K)

John Brennan
Master of Ceremonies
>This high-minded bipartisanship was simply cover for a highly partisan move. The true motive of the briefings was to ventriloquize the Democrats on the Hill. If Brennan himself had gone public with his claims about Putin, he would have called down attacks on himself for passing off Clinton propaganda as an official intelligence assessment — and for meddling, as the director of the CIA, in domestic politics. Democratic lawmakers who received his briefings, however, operated under no such constraints. They were perfectly free to pass along Brennan’s views to the public as their own. They became the ventriloquist’s dummies, moving their lips mechanically as the CIA director spoke.
nationalreview.com/2018/03/russia-collusion-real-story-hillary-clinton-dnc-fbi-media/

Attached: john-brennan-cia.jpg (1024x597, 84K)

When does it become undeniable??? This is what the facts suggest but I really can’t see the dems EVER accepting this

>give everyone immunity so they rat eachother out
>they have egg on their faces, but walk away unpunished
>lucrative book deals
I don't even fucking care anymore.

Lots of fucking DC critters are going to get a turn
>tfw you're not sure who in the Congress, CIA, FBI or DoJ is a literal traitor to the United States of America
>tfw you think we'd better find the fuck out
>and fucking quick

Attached: cleeseblink.gif (500x375, 980K)

Once IG Horowitz (((our guy))) spits out his report
And US Attorney John Huber going into motion
With subpoenas and indictments unsealed
With recused Jeff Session saying
>"This is all an internal police matter
>a self investigation by the DoJ's internal affairs
>as you can see we are having a Constitutional Crisis"
OH IT'S GONNA BE FUCKING GREAT

Attached: fullofstars.jpg (300x168, 11K)

These for sure. Only question who else, and who "good goy".

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (879x881, 172K)

nothing will come from this

>There is no need for a “Special Counsel” when a DOJ Prosecutor is already working with IG Horowitz. The “outside prosecutor” can begin issuing subpoenas for Grand Jury testimony and statements by the officials no longer within the DOJ/FBI, just as soon as the IG report is finished.
This is why he told the GOP Congresscritters that no special counsel was needed
>US Attorney John Huber
>Can take the cases
>IG Horowitz finds
>and issue indictments and subpoenas and all that jazz
>from the safety of his Utah Mormon justice bunker
>far away from the CIA fiefdom of DC

Any FBI of DoJ still with a job right now ihas probably turned state's evidence
Senator Harry Reid retired already
Who else retired in the past year?
>rats fleeing a sinking ship

The mass media is sad
They are so scared
>Jeff Sessions says no special council!
Did you read his fucking letter?
It says he's been on it since last summer
fucktards
Oh well
That makes the surprise even saltier if they don't know it's coming because the Lugenpresse keeps lying to them about it

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (562x437, 41K)

>indictments

get assange under arrest first boys. c'mon...

Attached: 6835743yr.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>meddling, as the director of the CIA, in domestic politics
1. Be CIA Director
2. Tinker with a US Election
3. Claim Russia is tinkering with our election
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!1!

High effort, high IQ OP.
High hopes.
And prayers.
And intentions.

Lol, I was just watching Headline News, and they had some Jew lawyer from CNN talking about this. He says that it is a bunch of bullshit, and basically tin foil hat territory. CNN has gotten to be such a joke it's not even funny. Talk about fake news?!? No wonder people who get all their news from CNN have such a skewed view of reality. It's going to be awesome when everything comes to light.

Attached: 1521902656129m.jpg (680x1024, 55K)

God bless you
God bless America
God bless us all

Attached: billofrights.jpg (770x951, 281K)

Salt miners on stand by!

Bump! Go ahead and bump!

Not with that attitude user

See? Here is the problem. The DC swamp dwellers have precious little time left to decide who gets thrown under the bus because folks are about to decide the logical course to follow here is just hang all of them.

Strzok did it for pussy and that pussy looks more like a rodent than anything. Bitch is ugly af

I know
That's really it isn't it?
>ffs
>I have to trust Jefferson fucking Sessions
>and the fucking NSA?
>to fight the CIA
>and the Mossad cabal?
>Oh come on
sigh
I don't know

Attached: admiralrogers.jpg (531x800, 39K)

Those two are low level dupes
That's why they rolled over already
>oh please Mr. Sessions
>I'll tell Mr. Horowitz whatever he wants
>just don't stick Mr. Huber on me with them legal papers

i have never bought the strzok/page lovers narrative. he gives off a kevin spacey/lindsey graham vibe. as you say re: page... she ugly.

i would guess they are besties.

>jeff sessions
Naaaah. He's a deep state pizza fag. He has allowed this entire Russian narrative to be pushed from the beginning, by recusing himself and allowing Rosenstein to appoint Mueller. Fuck him, he's not working on anything that is anti globalist elite cabal, which he is apart of... B-but muh 5 gorillion sealed indictments. Yeah, I'll believe it when I see, and then only half of it.

>FBI fag and his hag

Attached: issuchathingevenpossible.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

They don’t have a choice. If we have to take care of business it is gonna get messy.

how can anyone have hope in this doj investigator? he is an obama appointee... and he is working with the deep state IG? really? and anyone thinks this will drain the swamp?

Ah, but did you ever feed oats to a mare?

Paige is Rosenstein's daughter

>no 2nd special council
>that means no possible investigations on pizza coded emails of Podesta
>no investigation of clinton foundation
>no investigation of obama white house being involved in the FBI/Strzok's "insurance" scheme against Trump.

Whitepill me on this again. Why is this good?

Attached: 1496969313196s.jpg (250x156, 6K)

Obviously you read the entire article as your commentary is very nuanced and shows a deep level of understanding

Attached: ohshit.jpg (366x380, 18K)

Because they are already investigating dipshit. Read the thread

So I'll ask the only question any of us really cares about - when the fuck is shit gonna kick off? I'm dying for a major happening here.

Not just an Obama appointee but a kike. Draining the swamp possibly means them being outed. I don't expect big happenings, just low level FBI agents like Strzok being thrown under the bus to save the bigger stringpullers.

What?

Yes, you read that correctly. It's his daughter

Obama fucked him over on a prior case, since then he's been all over Obama's case

sessions is a swamp creature

Attached: sleepy sesh.jpg (1100x619, 124K)

Q predicted this article

thrown under the bus?

Well shit I was worried this was another nothing-burger and the special persecuted would let them off, but if CNN is shilling against it, then there must be something there

>Jewish Obama appointee
>busts up the entire CIA, FBI, DoJ cabal
Well I guess he's a good guy doing his job - t. democrat msm drone
>Christian Trump apointee
>busts up the whole CIA, FBI and DoJ
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - t. democrat msm drone
You got it now?
Optics baby
Besides this guy is a fucking goody goody nerd Jew
He's done nothing but sit on Internal Affairs boards and bother the fuck out of everyone
He's perfect

If this shit is real, then I take back every bad thing I’ve said about Jeffy Yen.

Check every headline in the MSM
>SESSIONS SAYS NO SPECIAL COUNSEL NEEDED
Then you read his letter
>US Attorney John Huber and I have been working with the IG Horowitz since last summer...

Attached: mrburnscantstoplaughing.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

When this goes down can you imagine the screaming on the mass media?
All ducks must be in a row
Every i must be dotted and every t must be crossed
Remember the tortoise
>slow and steady wins the race

CNN wants to hide everything from its audience so they are so flabbergasted by what comes out that they don’t believe it and think it’s Trump being Hitler and those it’s purple revolution time everyone get out in the streets, resist blah blah

That’s the intention of the left and actually their only power here is that they can possibly rile up a leftist revolution when we finally try to enact justice

See we have gaslit drones, if you try to touch Hillary or the Deep state we will send our mindless drones into the street call you Hitler and take over Washington

Midterms are rapidly approaching. Wtf are they waiting for?

whore o wits is SES.
don't hold your breath.

They have to let Horowitz do his thing
In his own time
Then nobody can say shit
As long as it's the Inspector General
And not a Republican politican
This is a non-partisan all-American situation
It can not be seen as partisan

The media will say it’s partisan no matter what

Right
So that's why they are taking pains to make it non-partisan
So the Mass Media looks even fucking stupider when it goes down
>scream all you like
>it's a Jewish Obama appointee being an annoying goody goody
>now fuck off

Is Jeb(!) /ourguy/?

Attached: 0101010.jpg (236x253, 10K)

>Jeb
>Bush
>CIA
>Clintons
>Since 1992
Sure why not

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

Who's feeling /patient/ in here?

Attached: time-sessionscover2.jpg (2358x3146, 2.18M)

wait wait wait. 5,000,000 sealed indictments. Say what. Last I heard it was at 18,500 and some had already been used for gangs, or overwritten due to people complying with questioning etc. Where has 5 million come from? Are they all in the US?

I have ultralib buddies visiting next week. Really dreading it because these guys are borderline retarded too, so I can't even try to introduce nuance... I've tried. If it gets bad I'll bring up pedo and kick them out if they support it

I need a REAL FUCKING HAPPENING and fucking soon

>5,000,000
Pardon my poetic license
I meant to say
>OVER 9000

I'm not. I wish there was more certainty in and trust in sessions and mueller to do the right thing. It doesn't help me and my parents work each other up over how corrupt hillary and the deep state are with no guarantee they will be brought to justice. Give me your energy anons, I'm feeling tired.

>So I'll ask the only question any of us really cares about - when the fuck is shit gonna kick off?

Charges/arrests would be likely to start only after the full IG report is released, which is late April or early May according to Sara Carter.

Apparently McCabe not only lied to the IG, but lied to Comey as well.

Attached: 1521260049573.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Oy vey!!!!

>el goblino de la justicia

>UK
>doesn't pick up sarcasm/poetic license

Britain is dead.

Let's not forget this nonsense
dystopiausa.com/the-nxivm-cult-scandal-might-be-much-bigger-than-we-know/
>Members of the NXIVM cult have been arrested in the past few days. And there is some seriously disturbing stuff being alleged, including the literal branding of women by cult leader Keith Raniere, sexual blackmail, and this little gem about a foundation (with a decidedly Orwellian/Lewisian name) created by cult co-founder, Nancy Salzman
>There are also ties between these cult members and the Clinton Global Initiative that bears further investigation. Salzman, for one, is a dues-paying member. Clinton lawyer (and now judge) Richard Mays, Roger Stone, and the father of the sleazy, corrupt Kirsten Gillibrand were all on the NXIVM payroll.
>Speaking of Ms. Gillibrand, remember this tweet from President Trump?

Attached: trumptweetgillibrand.jpg (589x430, 58K)

>t. Youcef Mohamed

Attached: 1517514869647.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

Didnt they say they oig report would be released early this month. The month is almost over and nothing. Fucking inefficient govt.

If true it will be interesting to watch the hardcore liberals lose their minds.

I mean, they are already losing their minds over Trump suggesting that Amazon doesn't pay enough in taxes, lol they are actually FOR low taxes on "good" corporations like Amazon but "bad" corporations like Walmart need to pay more.

The problem is, the majority of people don't even know about OIG investigation and if it leads to indictments against Democrats and liberals then their base will just see it as Trump infiltrating our government and "destroying" it and will continue the "Russia muh Putin" stuff too.

In other words, this is going to come completely out of left field to liberals and it's just going to make them angrier and more adamant in their hate from Trump.

>including the lack of follow-up attention by the Democrats
This is how I know you are correct. I hope Brennan gets fucked hard.

Not low level but not the lever pullers. They are actually more dangerous to the people right above them. They know everything because they did it under the orders of their bosses, but they can make deals if they give up the bosses. In contrast the top guys have no one above them to give up.

>Didnt they say they oig report would be released early this month.

It was expanded after recent developments. Now set for 5 or 6 weeks from now.

Attached: 1512880212831.jpg (540x614, 63K)

I think, unfortunately, that what some people here at POL need to realize is that a lot of the information being leaked collected and distributed to us these past few months is more then just a slow buildup to a major deeps state culling event.

What it is being used for primarily is a negotiation tool. Trump does not want to burn it all down, which is what might need to be done.
He wants to get his way. He wants his opponents to overestimate his hand and fearfully negotiate on his terms.

The Q shit, all the insiders pn Jow Forums, was too inform the deep state indirectly that HE KNOWS, and that they better start working with him and not against him.

I still hope this event does happen and that these deep state folks get fully exposed.

I just know, knowing what I know about trump and his attitude that he is working the angles on this.

Funny it was supposed to be now.
Now is future?
Or perhaps its all a LARP and IG has no report having started Wednesday to even consider.

Bumping past the shills.

That's why Horowitz is sheer brilliance
>he's a jew
>he's a goody goody
>who rats out corrupt people
>and Obama appointed him
>so go fucking cry into your soy

Nice
>squeezy squeezy

>is a jew
So it will be you crying into soy

This. Praying they chimp out hard and kick off the purge.

Yes. Want to bet that liberals and msm will spin this as a dictator purging his political opponents. There will probably be mass riots paid by the big dem operatives. Notice how antifa has gone quiet? Wait until/if this shitstorm goes down.

He let tje russia shit go on as a smoke screen so the media pay him no attention

This. Democrats do not believe in laws and break all of them. So using the force of law against them is meaningless, they're not going to accept their side are the ones who committed all the felonies. They'll claim they're being prosecuted by an evil racist tyrannical regime and start burning cities again. We're not talking about five or six naughty actors going to prison for a criminal conspiracy. We're talking thousands.

It's kind of like that axiom about how if you borrow $1000 from the bank, you owe the bank, but if you borrow $100,000,000 from the bank, you own the bank. Well in this case, so many Democrats have broken so many federal laws that it seems impossible to bring them all in.

Ah ok, that makes more sense, mb

also valid. but it sounded like a new update, and even if it was an exaggeration it sounded like the numbers had risen significantly from the last time. I did suspect locking up over 1% of the entire US population in one go (even assuming no multiple perp indictments) would be a tad implausible.

Attached: 1522093181003.png (697x622, 262K)

>nothing will come from this

only comment on stupid German things like wooden shoes kraut

Yes
That's why I'm so positive about it
Because I'll be crying into my soy that I don't drink
>are you actually retarded or do you just play one on the internet?

Attached: cleeseno.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

This. MAGA

Nothing will come from your fucking joke of a country

Remember that time when Sessions committed perjury over his Russian contacts haha

Attached: 1505350868235.jpg (1024x682, 164K)

Remember when CIA Director John Brennan conspired with Senator Harry Reid to fake a Trump Russian collusion scandal with help from the Obama White House?
You will

Seems fake

Is it finally time to start rounding up the Democrats who are all treasonous kikes and making sure that anyone disloyal is immediately arrested?

One Nation
One Race
One Leader

Hail Trump

Attached: gestapo.jpg (634x506, 94K)

So what you are saying is that the rule of law is no longer in effect and that our government is useless and in need of replacement.

its well documented cuckholds have a selective memory so I would have my doubts itt

Attached: impotence.jpg (670x388, 35K)

Told you.

Attached: received_1549372788503592.png (1280x800, 1.11M)

OIG report is supposed to be out this month, so... today? Or will they delay till next month? I am tired of watching everyone be on the defensive when we have clear acts of crime.

I understand his motives for keeping some of this stuff out of the public, but man I really hope he lets some big heads roll.

He is going to make a lot of his supporters who have been dutifully telling everyone the truth about what is really going on, look really stupid if he doesn't

Tell him for me please.

Praise Kek

Attached: 1467850419911.jpg (432x504, 144K)