Police shoot and kill white man. Where is the outrage from BLM?

Police shoot and kill white man. Where is the outrage from BLM?

youtube.com/watch?v=gGgFsRBsQY0

Attached: Oy vey.png (1920x1080, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRz1orUorgs
youtube.com/watch?v=tePGLcYjcVk
abc13.com/stunning-video-shows-deadly-gunfight-with-pasadena-officer/3279641/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.955fa0f9c8d8
youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXa59PdEk
youtube.com/watch?v=1yEQDBSt58w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well BLM are black supremacists so they want this to happen more

Attached: david-hogg-2.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

That wasn't graphic. I hate lies.

Attached: iRaisedAThief.jpg (998x801, 131K)

The guy kind of asked for it.

There isn't much to be outraged about.
He pulled a gun on a cop.

Attached: 1519422104700.jpg (280x350, 34K)

That car in back ground fuked off rather quickly...lol

>white man
bahahah when will fucking kikes stop this?

into the red zone he goes!

Attached: 2006-Gun-Deaths-650x477.jpg (650x477, 30K)

YOU IS RAYCIS
HE WUZ ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH

Are you retarded? The guy pulled a gun on the officer, I would've shot him too
Get off my board & go play GTA, you have to be 18 to post here
Sage

this guy is just shilling his youtube channel

So do most niggers who are shot by police

>pull a gun on cops
>get shot
>who could have thought?

Attached: gook2.png (926x1230, 1.16M)

Why didn’t the cop just shoot him in the leg?
White lives matter

That was a cell phone, wasn't it g-guys?
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
WHITE BOI DINDUNUFFIN
#WLM

Black people do this too and there is still an outrage.

because only "black lives matter" and niggers support their criminal element.

>Why didn’t the cop just shoot him in the leg?

Because cops train to mag dump into center mass, and you should too.

>draws a fucking gun on an officer
>Gets shot
>Woooooooooow
Why would the BLM get mad about this, not only was it an old white guy but it was a justified shooting. And a well managed one at that, looks real clean.

You already know why OP. There’s no white guilt to cash in on.

Attached: CC62718F-A035-4785-9F9B-DAAB1DDBD510.jpg (611x331, 40K)

HE WUZ WHITE N DONATED TO DEM NIGGER PROGRAMS N SHEEIT

What is the story?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRz1orUorgs
youtube.com/watch?v=tePGLcYjcVk

BLM isn't about the ones that are rightfully shot. It's about the ones running, holding their hands up, complying and still getting shot.

Difference here is that most white people understand that you dont really pull a gun on the police because youll get shot, and as such dont have any sympathy for idiots doing dumb things that get them shot.

Niggers, on the other hand, have to make it all about them every time their nigger children get shot so they can get free shekels from their jew masters.

This video alone proves that white people are, in essence, far more rational and understand than niggers ever will be, and don't worship criminals like niggers.

So at the end of it, the problem is still niggers.

Thx
Texas
abc13.com/stunning-video-shows-deadly-gunfight-with-pasadena-officer/3279641/

No, the cops "Think" they pulled a gun, it's usually a cell phone or a wallet.

>>says "running" and "complying"

Jow Forums will side with the cop 9/10 times if there is video because we will unpack it frame by frame to understand why the officer opened fire.

I can't think of a single person who died that BLM propped up that we haven't picked apart the entire scene/video and called it justified.

suicide by cop?

>doesn't understand commas

how about that white guy that had to crawl on all fours in a hotel hallway while sobbing and was shot when he pulled up his pants? Jow Forums was 80% agreed on the cop fishing for an excuse to fire

>suicide by cop
>didn't even try for defensive position
who cares. That's the real difference between whitey and tyrone. The white race as a whole isn't going to five a flying fuck if a guy like this gets shot. Police have killed many harmless people, because they live for that moment. It's their fantasy to kill another, and be a "hero". I just put my hands in air and play it cool, when they have pointed guns at me.

I said 9/10 faggot. Obviously sometimes the video proves the cop did the completely wrong thing.

HE WAS A GOOD BOI HE DIDNT DO NUFFIN
Oh, a white guy?
Nvm carry on
Also this looks supremely justified, the dude pulled a gun on the cop. His fucking right hand was on his hip when he got out of the car like a retard. Too easy good shootin officer.

>didn't even defense
that leg action is tactical af

Attached: hiyahh.png (264x366, 165K)

>Where is the outrage from BLM?
This is a low energy thread. Everyone knows BLM is racist. (but it's not racist when they do it)

running is a sign of surrendering or fear.
In which case, plenty of colored folk are shot for no reason

That sounds terrible.

Did anyone see the town hall they took over and held out their cellphones like a gun? Then the brother, I think, ran around like a monkey and jumped up on the desk or whatever it's called.
The same guy did the craziest interview on tv. He answered the first question with silence and then he rang a bell lol

Kinda? Did you not notice he pulled a gun on an officer with 0 provocation? That is the definition of police suicide.

in any case, running isn't a reason to get shot. Cops should only pull the trigger when their life is in direct and imminent danger. A man running away isn't a danger to him.

the guy who fired in that video wasn't the guy giving orders.

the real faggot was the cop giving shit orders.

>That sounds terrible.
It is:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/?utm_term=.955fa0f9c8d8

m8 its still bullshit, even if the orders are shit you cant just shoot a drunk retard

from comments section:

"why did the cop only have his cell phone in his hands when he was getting out of the car... why not a Gun like when pulling over a POC?"

hmm

Suicide by cop is a chimpout.

Most white people know how to avoid it.

That's total bullshit, can't believe he was acquitted. Cop needs to go to jail, he executed the guy.

how is that even a thing? you have so many guns and he cant shoot himself in the head and would rather die by 10 shots in the chest being brodcasted on TV?

>outrage
>white
pick one then go back to work being a wage slave

Attached: whitemen.jpg (500x500, 89K)

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HES A GOOD BOYY

>how is that even a thing?
it's suicide dude. it's not easier for anybody and actually takes a lot of fucking guts to do it by yourself with a gun.
suicide by cop is one of those situations where they go in thinking "well I could die doing this" but they still have that chance to make it out. so the gravity of it isn't as heavy

sounds retarded, suicide by helium masterrace

i always thought drinking yourself to death was the best go of it.

Looks like a suicide by cop.

Well, at least this guy wasn't as lame as that Philandro Castile cop killer. Whitey might even have got a shot off or two.

Attached: 1393761046749.png (594x578, 119K)

total operator, obviously a mercenary of some sort

Way too justified and neat, yet odd and nonchalant.

Staged?

You race baiting shill faggot. Thread and establishment shill board full of these shill.

Jow Forums is an establishment shill board, that is why you will side with cops 10/10 in any nigger thing that do, any criminal thing that do, anything period, because you're both establishment, and yes it is 10/10, not 9/10.

>Jow Forums was 80% agreed on the cop fishing for an excuse to fire
No it wasn't. Almost all of Jow Forums is shills and most of the posts backed the cop in the Daniel Shaver killing.

Nah he never fired, it was suicide by cop.

dont like alcohol, and you might vomit it up and just end up with organ damage. is there anything wrong with helium? ordre it off amazon, order a mask and tubes with that.
Slowly get less and less oxygen, just fade and die. No mess, no loud sounds. clean body, and a painless death

Why did this guy do that? prolly a criminal.

>running
>complying
You're actually stupid

this guy seems to have had some Japanese, eye of the dragon training.

Highly trained in the ancient Japanese art of bullet magnetism.

fuck that. /pol hates cops. the only reason we justify cop on nigger shootings is because we hate niggers more.

he pulled a fucking gun this is as justified as any dindu shooting

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes

No, before you reach lethal doses your body will violently reject the alcohol and you'll probably reach a coma instead.

Aquafresh for brains.

>It's about the ones running, holding their hands up, complying and still getting shot.
There are a number of bad shots every year, but your kike masters don't run with any of them. They always, 100% of the time, pick some nigger that deserved a bullet and use that as their spokesape for their white-hate movement. The jew does it deliberately because they know the evidence will make it so only niggers can defend the chimp getting shot, which makes it even more divisive.

The only good to come from BlackLiesMatter is to break that last thread still holding me to the Reddit idea that there is such a thing as a "good black person." You're all niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRKXa59PdEk

your suppose to wait till he handcuffs you. then it's childish, but you fart on him.

blm started with two legitimate ones right? the fat dude being choked and the guy running away shot in the back, the rest has been bullshit since, or am i missing something

kek
best Ghetto Lottery, if cop can’t show self restraint

>Stay in the vehicle
or
>Show him the hands

what do?

Attached: 1432243627001.png (415x353, 111K)

>Police have killed many harmless people, because they live for that moment. It's their fantasy to kill another, and be a "hero".

1. "Hero," no you misspelled "nigger." Cops like that are not out to be heroes. Almost no cops are out to be heroes, obviously. Most are out to be scum, "big dog" niggers, or general niggers. The rest, which is a few are real and level. None are out to be heroes.

2. The fact that you talk about cops wanting to and brutalizing/killing harmless people so they can be big nigs like thats just a--ok is testament to you being a shill faggot, along with your first couple race baiting lines and especially your last line

>I just put my hands in air and play it cool, when they have pointed guns at me.
Durr. People just don't go around having guns pointed at them most likely by cops who are fucking niggers.

Ive noticed this as well ive seen several threads with the same premise all from the same chanel and he always has in the description SUPPORT MY PAY-TREE-ONNN so i can be a fat faggot NEET and shitpost all day i hope this nigger fucking dies

>usually
I see you like the taste of big media.

Some real mega brainlets in this thread..OP is shilling/bait and it was very obviously suicide by cop

>Be nigger and run toward cop yelling "No Limit Nigga" repeatedly

Why cant i pull a gun on someone that pull a gun on me?

I swear to god, this video is a commercial for buying a handgun that is NOT a 9mm. Jesus, the target took rounds to the chest like a fucking champ.

If I’m 10ft. away from law enforcement, have my hands in my pockets, ignore commands, and then fast draw my cell phone out of my pocket to make them think I’m going to shoot, would that not be reasonable in some contexts for LEOs to respond with lethal force? If you actually went through simulators or law enforcement training, you’d be surprised at what you would do.

if it’s clearly the police, or if they show badge, Americans by law can’t resist
but you can sue their ass later

Context of this vid please so I can laugh at her pain. Reverse Image search fails me.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yEQDBSt58w

Yet another video illustrating why 9mm is useless

>PUT YOUR HAND IN THE AIR!
>what did i do ?
>SIR GET BACK IN YOUR VEHICLE!
>no
>SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!
>point a gun at the officer
>gets shot
>walks away by doing a little dance before going down

>White
>Shot by cop
>Cultural appropriation

looks like suicide by cop

trooper went to jail

Well, you don't bitch, cry, and moan like black people.

I liked the dude on the left from the cops perspective that just kept casually walking

Wrong. They rioted in Milwaukee over a black who pulled a cop point blank on a cop and was killed.