Should the people who work at your local McDonald's earn $15 an hour?

Should the people who work at your local McDonald's earn $15 an hour?

Everyone should earn a living wage for 40/hours a week...

Attached: 357348345.jpg (1456x1088, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwcHRyvrNCE
h3.com/pt/ementa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they unironically do more work for society than a stockbroker

No because they have shit service imho. I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigarette. She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again.

I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons.

First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Anyway,

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

You can make 15$ a hour as a manager there if your not half retarded and work there for like 5 months.

>t. mc dicks manager

have you ever been to a fast food restaurant?

They don't fuck up my chicken biscuits, but they usually don't put enough ice in my drink so at best they can get $10.

>I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight

Eating at McDump. Nigga tier.

I make 20/hr QA testing medical equipment. Detreekus doesnt deserve 15 for giving people the stink eye and taking 20 minutes to make a burger

>go to McDonald’s
>ask for dehydrated onions instead of slivers
>get blank look because the cashier doesn’t even know what their own restaurant has
>say no pickles
>get order
>has pickles anyway, and just no onions at all
Nah they can rot for all I care

is $15 dollars a living wage?
I guess you could eat, clothe yourself. pay the rent and bills, is that enough for you?

>people who work at your local McDonald's
riddle me this, OP
how is the Minimum Wage argument always reduced to a "War on Black People"?
>Are Black People fundamentally so dumb that the highest they can achieve is a minimum wage job in life.
>Is it a given that they are so incompetent they are only useful to take an order and flip a frozen Sysco patty?

Attached: funwblacks230-BLM-no-seriously-NUTS.webm (336x276, 2.76M)

basically slavery where the slave gets enough to get his own food and shelter

i was wondering why all the employees are white, then i looked at the menu.

can europeans just stop eating at mcdonalds? it's literal poison. it's not "cool" to act like an (((american))) it's also very overpriced in europe.
why do you people think mcdonalds and starbucks are "cool"?
STOP

Even in Australia McDonalds workers don't get $15 an hour

>A. she might like user
>B. user is autistic
>C. user will die of heart disease

Pick one, but know that whatever you pick comes with C.

No because they fucking suck at their job. They talk too quietly, screw up people's orders, & take too long to give customers their food. They don't even deserve $7.25

It's fucking shocking how these burgerflippers can screw up orders like they do. They're choke artists.

My local McD's is known for hiring the mentally handicap. They give good service and they do not have the brain capacity to be a lazy fuck up. They are proud to work at McDonalds and they do their work well. I twouldn't mind if they got paid 15 an hour.

just because youre an autistic R-tard with zero interpersonal skills doesnt mean that the workers there should not try to socialize with their customers. I would be delighted to have a mcdonalds server go out of her way to ask how i was doing etc. Im used to nignog employees who dont know how to get orders right but to have a server like that would be a breath of fresh air

You should be paid what you are worth. You cannot socially engineer economic prosperity. All mandatory wage increases do is drive out businesses and decreases job opportunities.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwcHRyvrNCE

>fat big eats fish sammie with bacon cheesburger on the side
> fellow fat girl sees him shoving it in his face and waves
>fat man is very uncomfortable another human saw him eating like he does
>blames mcdonalds

I don't know, OP. On one hand if someone needs somebody else to spend most of their time awake doing something, they should make sure that person can live normally, on the other hand, if someone will do the same thing for less money, why would you not hire the one asking for less??

And at McDonalds it is acceptable to work only as a summer job or as a first job for a few months. If you are over 20 and work there that is probably the only thing you can do with your life.

Attached: 1522244532355.jpg (638x960, 85K)

no way $15 too much $12 is ok

well, let’s abolish minimum wage and SEE how much they’ll work for!

When I worked at Walmart I made 15.30 an hour as a Supervisor. I was outside smoking with a supervisor at McDonald’s and she was telling me they only paid her 8 an hour. We as Americans shit all over workers. Europe is a shining example of how to treat your workers.

McDonald's as a company would not exist without stock investors giving them the capital to build new locations and hire new low skill workers.

How does that stale pasta taste?

that was probably intentional because who the fuck would ask for "dehydrated onions"

They should work for whatever wage they can negotiate. There should be no minimum wage.

If people are paid "what they are worth" would that not lead to sweat shop tier wages?

Who would want to live in a community were everyone is in extreme poverty?

Imagine the divide that would create.

Attached: 7636631.jpg (640x360, 59K)

That’s what they are called you retarded fuck. Would you go to a restaurant and ask for mustard and then expect them to give you ketchup? Don’t respond to me again dumbass.

$15.00 = €12.16
Fuck no.
They should be making about €9.00, so $11.09

>Everyone should earn a living wage for 40/hours a week...

How many people do you employ and what do you pay them?

This copypasta sucks

Work at anything remotely similar. The company treats you like shit, managers treat you like shit because they get treated that way by customers and higher ups, then theres customers like you, and it makes everyones day harder.

If you've ever thrown a fit at anywhere youve eaten in your life and returned there, youve gotten spit or floor food. Enjoy

I would be perfectly okay with abolishing the minimum wage as long as we abolish anti-union laws also.

Lurk more, newfriends.

Mc D is shit along other fast food joints. I know , during a peirod of my life a eat more than usual junk food. Cut it and lost some kg and never felt bloated again. For much better burgers here we have this one:
h3.com/pt/ementa.html

And the burgers actually are like the photos and tasty. Bit more expensive (3 Euros avg), but worth and you actually have a big burger.

>were

No, if a job isn't worth 15 then they shouldn't get that much. These dumbass crybabies are literally gonna get replaced by touch screen kiosks and robot burger flippers.

Serious Question OP.

Do you earn a living wage shill posting here?
Do you get 40/hrs per week?
Are you offered benefits and retirement?

Is Soros not a kind master?
Bezos we know, never whips his Amazon slaves, who must be the best paid right?

No? Really makes ya think.

It doesn't create poverty, it decreases it. Unskilled employees have more job opportunities while also developing skills and experience to get them out of poverty and allowing more businesses to flourish.

>Wagie getting ragie

I've never flipped out on an wage slave. I stopped going to fast food joints because the employees are mouth breathing retards. If anyone over the age of 24 continues to work at one, they deserve to be mocked.

>and allowing more businesses to flourish.

OP. How does increasing the costs of a business allow it to flourish? Seems exactly the opposite is true, increase a burden on a business (wages) without reducing the burden elsewhere, equals a reduction in business capacity and will
lead to bankruptcy if not corrected.

So your argument is nonsense.

If there a cook or a manager, sure. If not, then no.

If they're...

What the fuck

Minimum wage isn't supposed to be your life's wage, it's a stepping stone to a real wage.

Oy vey you people are stupid

Attached: 1522295933113.jpg (625x626, 78K)

Is that fucking nigger always high?

Attached: Ooga booga.gif (569x320, 2.65M)

they all look alive to me
>living wage confirmed
wtf's the problem ?

another /pol wizard who coulda got some, but blew it

when they're white they get it right, so YES
>all shitskins of any flavor, no
every time a shitskin becomes a worker at fast food, the place goes downhill and can't even do anything right anymore

>Is that fucking nigger always high?

Attached: funwblacks225-BLM-no-seriously.webm (300x256, 2.91M)

>I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.
True.. They should be smoking behind the restaurant, and using the back door.
>She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.
She wanted to bang you, user.

The entire fast food industry is a fucking disaster.

>food is horrible for you
>employees get treated like shit by managers
>managers are loser assholes who never progressed past fast food jobs
>”customer is always right” bullshit
>guaranteed to get spit food if you’re not nice
>employees don’t care about their jobs 1 but
>employees are either high schoolers or 23+ year old failures

Just don’t eat at fast food. Don’t work there. Don’t even go near a fast food.

Protip soyboys: the fminist revolution has taken the family from requiring 1 income to live comfortably to 2 incomes being required.

With the shit they have to deal with sometimes on a daily basis?
I think so yeah, I mean, at the end of the day, those cardboard nuggets and salty fries are to die for, literally

Sweeden. Even though McDonald's is a bad deal in general, I bet it is still better than sheep head, horse eyes an that all the crap they normally eat, and great grany tryed to push on me.

>Should the people who work at your local McDonald's earn $15 an hour?
Absolutely. They should make more than $15 when they are highly trained technicians debugging the robo-kiosks and automated burger makers.

>Everyone should earn a living wage for 40/hours a week...
True, and with everyone doing that no one pays for or receives welfare programs.

Attached: kitchenrobogirl8of10000.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Yup he's always fucking high.

Maybe if it was actually possible to rise into corporate jobs with the company after 5 years working a line, force the kids into real work while you train them? If they're stupid enough to stick with a fast food job they're at least loyal enough to stick around, might as well find a use for them.

But no, you flip burgers forever. You will not become assistant, let alone store manager. Retail isn't any better about this. Zero upward mobility makes for a shit job that no one wants, who'd have guessed

The problem here is sky rocketing living costs. It's not an issue if they should make $15 an hour, it's now when? They don't have to raise th minimum wage at all.

Example, Southern California is experiencing a huge labor shortage. No one is working minimum wage anymore in SoCal because a lot of companies are offering more than $20 an hour by simple supply and demand. No one can afford to live here now on minimum wage when a one bed room apartment costs you more than $1600 a month.

Attached: CF062059-DFF6-4EA9-BA0E-6ABBE482BF88.jpg (1000x1850, 277K)

What the hell is a living wage?

I wish the McDonalds in my area looked like that

wh*te people are finished

smdh

>I wish the McDonalds in my area looked like that
What do they look like?

That's a pretty average fast food place in Sweden (except in the worst ghettos maybe), especially around summer because fucking every youngster wants to work there thanks to the hours, wages and work experience. In my town there were ~1400 applicants for 30 positions at McDonalds basically every summer.

I ordered a double cheeseburger and they gave me a single. Do you think anyone who can't count to 2 should get that much money?

Biologists in hospital labs start at 12 dollars an hour here

if you force greedy companies like mcdonalds to raise their wages they will sack off enough people to put them back in the black

work at mcdonalds to get yourself a qualification to do something more valuable or start a business

"Minimum" wages should not allow a person an "average" life. It's called minimum for a reason. They just need to stop living beyond their means.

>She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again.
>why doesn't she assume I'm busy and low time for work
Something about an autistic manchild staring at a girl smoking for 7 minutes tells me you're not on a tight time schedule for work.