That feel when your waifu takes the final redpill

>That feel when your waifu takes the final redpill

youtu.be/Qpg6P1PNWR8

Post more videos of people doing this.

Attached: 1130_ed_bkay.jpg (1024x564, 51K)

she is hot

Attached: 1518005570889.jpg (620x349, 69K)

OLD

She's the best

she is a babe

>also chekked

Attached: 1519486033511.jpg (408x580, 173K)

Literaly what I was trying to explain retarded lefties for years. Sadly theres no way to make them understand, they are beyond repairing.

STOCK

GOD SHES PERFECT
LOOK AT THAT CUTE STRING THING
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>00

Attached: true populism.png (750x599, 604K)

>goodbye to the left

>I still believe in climate change
>I still believe in faggot marriage

>"red pilled"

>attractive female
>life on easy mode

Attached: indseyshepherd.jpg (822x462, 55K)

no shit sherlock

>I'm not interested in white nationalism?
She totally is. Did you see that pause she made when she said that?

Faggot marriage is fine

Giving ten year olds HRT is not

Climate change is real but its not primarily man made

t. Centrist

Oh look its Mark strong with a wig

Attached: Mark_Strong_(Berlin_Film_Festival_2011).jpg (800x1029, 146K)

AUTISM CAUSES FACE BLINDNESS.

She looks so much like my ex ;_;

She's BFFs with Faith Goldy now. Just a matter of time.

The conservative community is nicer and more welcoming than the angry and intolerant left. It's natural for people to want to live in nicer neighborhoods.

The final redpill is that Hitler was right.

If only she were capable of such insights BEFORE the literal thoughtpolice tried to ruin her life. Does this video have any world-rocking insights about living in a fantasy world of ideals and sides that cause her to break down in humility and cry? If not then she's just gonna continue "being her" and claim "the left" has passed her by, and we'll have another budding useless 'conservative' liberal.

I'm surprised she came around.

Y-you too.

Attached: 1520615431001.png (624x600, 360K)

Working on it slowly user, I already have her at the feminism hating stage. But holy shit women are idealogical mimic's I'm starting to think they are incapable of having their own thoughts.

Like I subtly demolish Male privilege and talk about Nationalism and Ethnostates and she's already unironically calling people niggers and defending the white race just to please me.

That's a big girl

? tfw too chad to go to events she goes to or I will lose my chad status. fml.

>Am I on the right? Am I centrist? I don't know.
Not final redpill, first redpill.

Attached: 1520816097339.jpg (394x395, 32K)

isnt she still dating an arab?

Attached: 1505862207985.png (2000x2000, 469K)

pls don't ruin this

They're not incapable of having their own thoughts but they are biologically inclined to be more agreeable and seek approval. Being naturally inclined toward confrontational, oppositional, and individualistic behavior would get them killed, make them less likely to get pregnant, less likely to deliver a healthy child, less likely to be able to provide for a viable child. If they were not like this we would have died out long ago.

They are sensitive to social cues, rules, and customs and learn them quickly because fitting in means safety and reproduction. If an attractive man has a set of rules, she will pick up on them and try her best to assimilate. Both men and women do this to a certain point, socially and professionally. Women are just more ruled by it than men because they are extremely physically vulnerable while pregnant.

I know it sounds primitive and can be annoying or present as entryism but it's necessary. There's no point in treating them with disdain for something innate and critical to group cohesion.

We're in the mess we're in because not only was this natural inclination wielded irresponsibly, it was weaponized and wielded against us by our enemies. So we must retake the reins and wield it correctly once more.

Attached: 2870df7f1caf042b7a72a25137abe8c5.jpg (700x525, 55K)

yey! Another "red pilled" female eceleb the betas can send their beta bucks to. Fuck, im sick of these attention seeking whores.

kill yourself miseryfaggot

You're new here, you need to lurk more faggot. Or go back to plebbit.

Attached: plebitor.png (571x618, 53K)

No she broke up with him

The other day someone said she's dating an alt-righter but I haven't seen that confirmed

user speaks the Truth.

Attached: 1522123964632.jpg (396x385, 78K)

These female E-celebs are useful. Women are group thinkers, so the more that espouse right wing views, the more women will convert. Most of the stupid policies we have now are because of leftist women. Let them be more comfortable within their group having right wing views. For that, they are necessary, as annoying as they are.

Are you afraid of winning or do you just love losing, you team killing brainlet?

Attached: 1516841616095.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>I am not integrated in white nationalism
Into the trash she goes

Thanks for the insight mate screen capped for future reference.

> Faggot Marriage is fine

no.

she sounds like a Milo alt light fag type. Give her a few years.
kek.I dont think thats true for her. It sounded like she had a redpilling moment before all this and is just slowly revealing her power levels. The scandal involving the professor was probably a catalysis

This is correct, technically. However, it's not so easy when you're dealing with their innate proclivities having been/being hijacked to this extent.

It's like talking to an entity that isn't human at this point. I'm in a Master's program and every female except my gf is practically gone. There's maybe 2-3 of the older, professional women in the program that agree with me but still keep quiet. It just feels impossible to engage in all of the inherent contradictions that they put out. Listening to them build faulty arguments on top of faulty presuppositions feels like slowly dying. There's just no way to unpack the conditioning effectively for most of them. As far as I can tell, anyways.

Small steps user , small steps.

If believed in BASED black guys and faggots once too.

by canadian standards maybe

This seems fairly accurate.

women should stay out of politics and accept their subservient position

Q DIDN'T PREDICT THIS BONER

Attached: 1448524605212.jpg (721x784, 264K)

>Faggot marriage is fine

>Giving ten year olds HRT is not

Our society did not just wake up one day and start giving HRT to kids out of the blue.

All this started when we as a society said, "It is ok to be gay". That opened the door for everything else. That paved the way for all this other shit.

Saying "Faggot marriage is fine, Giving ten year olds HRT is not" is like saying "Driving drunk is fine, crashing your car is not". A causes B.

faggot marriage isn't fine because it's a subversion of the traditional and religious institution of marriage and paved the way for progressives to demand even stupider shit like the ten year old hrt scenario you outlined

faggots can get civil unions and fuck off, marriage is for a man and a woman

Niggers cannot be based because then they would have to realise they are useless and contribute absolutely nothing to the world.

Strong disagree. There exist reasonable liberal democracies where the slippery slope of postmodernism hasn't infected everything.

Iceland vs Sweden. The former has a strong conservative tradition which has basically always been represented in government, and even now is allied with the hard left in the governing coalition. I disagree with a lot of what he says, but Jordan Peterson is on point when he says you need the liberal left to question tradition, and the conservative right to hold fast to it, in order to balance out the trajectory of society.

I'd like to think that we can let gays fuck each other but also at the same time have a society that understands the biology of the phenomenon. That sexual preferences are biologically based, and that gender is almost entirely based on biology. For the small small minority who are legitimately fucked in the head and are pedo or see themselves as a woman when born a man we should tolerate such people but very carefully deal with them.

The issue is we let the authoritarian left get out of hand. Hopefully soon there will be a reckoning and we will return to normal.

I'm fine with black nationalists if they want to go back to Africa (Except South).

You know goddamn well there will not be a return to normalcy in Europe. That opportunity was lost in 1945.