Anyone else getting sick of all the Anti British threads...

Anyone else getting sick of all the Anti British threads? Literally every thread is retards posting the same shit over and over. Let’s have a UK appreciation thread.

Attached: 7F33C0D3-54FF-49F5-A3E4-38E1B566BB09.jpg (524x736, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only colonial power smart enough to bring women with them to colonize new land

Attached: UnitedKingdom-UnionJack-share1200.png (1200x630, 73K)

Same retard who starts all the hate threads, fuck off kike

What??

Bump

Attached: E62E8473-85BA-4A1C-AB36-F314AC6734FA.jpg (768x1024, 245K)

More qt Queen

Attached: 0994BF96-2A96-4CBD-9202-3F4CEE715989.jpg (600x799, 237K)

Attached: 1522275307273.jpg (373x373, 30K)

Of all the countries in the world, there are only 22 that the UK hasn't invaded. Who here lives in a country we haven't raped and pillaged?

Your flag just changed from Russian to the UK?

I guess that means I must be a bot

Or maybe I can teleport instantaneously

Where are you really from?

Food there has gotten much better in the last 20 years.

It’s dumb ass copypasta that is posted by bots, and bumped by idiots. Look at every thread, OP posts twice max and idiots who are brand new reply.
The 56% meme is no different. Cry baby retards get butt blasted over shills making copypasta. It changes WHO they’re attacking, but it’s usually brits, burgers, or krauts.
Stop responding to the shit and they’ll stop posting it.

I'm from the UK. Flag changes to Russian when I use mobile data for some reason.

They also brought a lion and a seagull (?). I owuld guess the lion was the most use.

Brit flag randomly changes to Russian,

Sound about right.

Kremlin shill detected

The abuse will make bong strongers.

When we stop talking about GB is when there is a problem

No because England is to be hated, even though it does good, tries hard to help humanity and is resisting the cucking, no that's not good enough for any of you fucks.

Scotland can cuck it all the time and none of you say a thing... Germany can, hell everyone else can and don't get even a fraction of the shit we get. Enough is enough now.

Go home, you're drunk.

I love you guys. I really do. My grandfather was sent off to avoid the war as a child and decided to be an American eventually, but every generation since has to go back and connect with the family for a least a summer or two. I genuinely feel at home in that little corner of the green land where the Calder runs.

If the flag ever goes up to reclaim Bradford and Lees, I will be there.

>mfw it was all a long-term plan to secure metric fucktons of American weaponry to bring back when needed

Attached: mg9w8hgs9.jpg (900x450, 66K)

*Leeds, obviously, in context

>tfw the perfide Albion has finally been defeated but it's because of the shitskin hordes instead of us

Don't die anglos, we haven't done Hundred Years' War 2 yet

Attached: 1499907314707.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

We can outsource the war to our ethnic countrymen. We will send our Nigerians and Pakis and you can send your Algerians and Pakis. Everyones a winner.

That's because Scotland is completely irrelevant. The reason England gets so much hate - deservedly so, nowadays at least - is because it's the only important thing in the British Isles.

Both (You) and the English abandoned us during the Russian civil war so how about fuck both of you

I appreciate what the UK used to be.

It is no longer what it used to be. Prime Minister May has absolutely destroyed the country. It is broken and dead and its people
welcome its death. There is nothing to love.

>Prime Minister May

It was broken long before that, user. The UK has been irredeemable since 1997.

Fair. The point is it's a damn shame. Nearly happened here, too. They're still trying.

Attached: THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON.png (600x524, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI

Attached: british officers never duck.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)