Be American

>be American
>vote
>go to jail

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-121807.jpg (1440x2004, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/30/texas-woman-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-for-voting-while-on-probation/?utm_term=.1bd0e7b92b64
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well she shouldn't be able to vote anyway because she's a negroid and she's a woman.

Defend this Jow Forums

>Mason was indicted on a charge of illegal voting in Tarrant County, Tex., last year and found guilty by State District Judge Ruben Gonzalez on Thursday, despite her protestations that she simply was not aware that she was barred from casting a ballot and never would have done it had she known.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/30/texas-woman-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-for-voting-while-on-probation/?utm_term=.1bd0e7b92b64

criminals aren't allowed to vote

>violate probation which carries 5 year jail time in her situation
>also vote but that's completely irrelevant to why she went to jail
omg. Is American democracy dead, you guise?

Attached: tumblr_nxm01hl9zc1r7jzi9o1_1280.jpg (640x746, 96K)

Probation means she should have already been in jail.

>despite her protestations that she simply was not aware that she was barred from casting a ballot and never would have done it had she known
ignorance of the law is not an excuse

/thread
why aussies and brits can't be witty anymore?

Nope people like to focus on stuff like the sentence and ignore the fact that she broke the terms of her probation and now she has to serve the time. They make it VERY clear about what you can and can't do, so good hey dumb ass gets what she deserves for thinking that the times didn't apply to get

Attached: 1516101005395.png (500x384, 107K)

>break the law
>go to jail
AYO HOL UP!

Attached: 1493847618003.png (400x678, 553K)

The rules
Her

Attached: 1522272140873.png (1080x939, 341K)

>be nigger
>break law
>go to jail

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

Read the last line shill

>“I don’t think I’ll ever vote again,” she told the news outlet after her indictment. “That’s being honest. I’ll never vote again.”

That masculine femnigger probably voted For Sheila Jackson Lee.

Attached: Sheila Jackson.jpg (457x665, 267K)

Weak bait. Sage

Fuck yourself, nigger.
Sage

nigs

I hope your children suffer with terminal cancer before they are raped and set on fire in front of you.

Fucking neocons like you are niggers just like the ones you freak out about.

>doesn't realize posts have IDs

Lol. Fuck, you are a special kind of nigger level IQ.

>thinks a sage is a downvote

Back to Redddit kiddo

You must be new

america is a failed state

generally I would side with the state in convicting her, as she was under court order, however, any law that bars someone from voting is unconstitutional and really stupid

america is the land of the lawless

niggers and spics say, kick the united states out of the americas

>be on probation
>violate probation
>go to prison
That's literally how probation is designed to work. What part of the story do you consider controversial?

Attached: haile.jpg (900x2406, 423K)

seriously you cant have a constitution if citizens are barred from voting for any reason, that includes providing ID, if ID is a non trivial matter to obtain

this type of law is a threat to america, for as long as the condition exists, america slides towards oblivion

thats just the nature of motion, mechanics and physics

be a zealot and attack me, pro tip: you cant

fpbp

Why do you use She and not It?

Wtf is this shitty cringe pic though

Fpbp