Full Autos should be legalized

There is no reason why law abiding citizens cannot go into a gun store do a backgroind check and walk out with a full auto rifle or machine gun. If a criminal or crazy really wants one he will just buy one off of the black market. The crazies can also build big fucking bombs if they really want too.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_Prbh1ersc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I completely agree with you. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. We've let the left push us to far.

just make it harder for nut jobs to have weps?

no one is taking your 2nd amendment away, stop shitting yourself

i agree, illegal drug cartels and dealers have em, why cant we.

Honestly the reason you give for having guns is the same illogical argument niggers make for carrying knives.

Agree. Also non-explosive artillery of any caliber.

You're just a spineless brit that would sellout his own country for Islam. No one gives a shit about what you think.

I was 90% sure the Las Vegas shooting was with a M249.

Do you have license for that plastic fork?

>non-explosive artillery
That sounds more like an anti-tank gun.

Agreed!

Also shrapnel, my norse friend, shrapnel.

When that good boy who dindu nuffin decides to slice you open, you'll change your tune.

Attached: Susan-boyle-thumbs-up.jpg (567x400, 33K)

they are legal and you can walk into a gun store and buy a full auto with a silencers, grenade launchers, and flame throwers and a tank.

does anyone debating this topic actually know anything about it?

I know that in Яussia automatic weapons is prohibited for civilians.

Attached: article1741-5.jpg (1000x500, 40K)

The only gun control measures should be background checks desu.

We have a realty tv star as a president. Literally in no position to insult anyone lmao

They are in all european countries but Switzerland, Czech Republic and Finland

Because you're too much of a little bitch

Do you? You can't just buy one and walk out unless you are a FFL.

Well there is a reason why. Use your brain and you'll think of logical reasons.
don't make willfully ignorant statements like "there is no reason".

Shrapnel forms when an explosive charge detonates.
Are you perhaps confusing it with canister shot?

We should have access to everything the military has. Pic unrelated kinda

Attached: 3E1C570D-B7AD-4D9F-8EFF-B317FFC13CBC.jpg (400x245, 27K)

Legality ether way is a clouded title. Just make one. youtube.com/watch?v=I_Prbh1ersc

It is not good.
In russian it called "Шpaпнeль" - shrapnel'. So probably i made a mitsake.

Attached: Shrapnel[1].jpg (700x327, 64K)

I like IV8888, their pawn shop is about 30minutes south of where I live in Atlanta. They have some really cool custom stuff there. The first time I went in some guy tried to sell me a Tavor(Israeli rifle). He said "if it's made by the jews it's a good weapon, because they aught to know how to make a good rifle considering they've started every war in the world over the past 200 years."

Redneck redpilled. Not quite nuanced enough, but generally on the right page.

just because they are legal in some states, with shitloads of red tape and restrictions, doesn't mean they're widely available- which is the phrase OP should have used.

>So probably i made a mitsake.
No, it's me.
What you've posted is definitely a shrapnel shell, which shares some similarities with canister shot.
Apparently, referring to shell fragments as shrapnel (as I did) is incorrect.

Anyway you got what i meant - as long as weapon not designated to destroying infrastructure and does not being
hemical/biological/radiological it shoul be aviable for any medicaly sane person to buy, own and be used in apropriate situations.

Do you hold a permit to have this opinion?