Plaster has falling from the ceilings in the Vatican just hours after the Pope said there is no hell

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5561483/Plaster-rains-ceiling-St-Peters-Basilica.html

Plaster has falling from the ceilings in the Vatican just hours after the Pope said there is no hell.

He is now denying saying it.

Others have reported demonic voices in the skies above Rome.

Attached: 4AA8D44600000578-5561483-image-a-2_1522392506757.jpg (634x431, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/world-news/lightning-strikes-vatican-city-just-hours-after-popes-resignation-29065168.html
skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/lazio/roma/piazza-risorgimento.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/lazio/roma/fontana-di-trevi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YAV96XSdMQo
skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/lazio/roma/colosseo.html
whatsupcams.com/en/webcams/italy/latium/rome/
vaticanstate.va/content/vaticanstate/it/monumenti/webcam/piazza-s--pietro-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Others have reported demonic voices in the skies above Rome.

that was me bangin ur mum lmao rekt

>mfw God's wrath strikes Vatican tonight

Attached: 1522032417827.jpg (960x849, 130K)

Isn't the whole purpose of religion is to get to heaven and not go to hell? It's weird how they let this guy dismantle the church but I guess religion has an Obama equivalent.

Would be the biggest happening since Jesus if demons invaded Rome.

> said there is no hell
Hell is not as Eternal as Redemption , catchup to The Message of Jesus .

Hell is disunion with God and cyclical along with ending , simply build peaceful virtuous faith contemplating God and get to Heaven , remember there is always Salvation .

Jow Forums has so many young people not used to Bible Basics it is a wonder The United States Of America exists to this day , maybe after more Post-Secularism we can get to Catholic Faith Levels and truly advance past stupidity .

>Isn't the whole purpose of religion is to get to heaven and not go to hell?

Francis is a Catholic though. It's as Tupac said: Hell til I reach Hell I ain't scared.

t. Ethnically Catholic.

>tfw orthodox

Surely sabotage.
There's a silent civil war raging in the Vatican just as there is in the US IC and jewry around the world.
This particular one is about the jesuits vs the traditionalists.

We are close. Put on the armor of God

Based leaf

WE WANT URBAN II

Attached: 1473221289442.png (466x705, 528K)

>Be heretic
>Chaos Gods start to corrupt the Vatican

I'm not even a Christfag and I know this is stupid.

He's going to get to experience it firsthand.

m.independent.ie/world-news/lightning-strikes-vatican-city-just-hours-after-popes-resignation-29065168.html

What did God mean by this?

Ephesians 6:12-18
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

SHIT'S GOING TO GO DOWN FOLKS. LET'S GET COMFY.

Chek em even non Christians can see

Switching to maximum jiggle

Attached: 1522443561043-1562173252.jpg (4160x3120, 1.93M)

Roger that

Ya the pope is satanic. Literally

He's the Marxist pope. Saving other religions is frowned upon in the eyes of god when you actively are working to reduce the number or Christians.

Don't go to this specific catholic denomination. God left the Vatican.

>Others have reported demonic voices in the skies above Rome.
Mass hysteria coupled with delusions. Jeez, religions have too much power over the common man.

Everybody likes to jiggle

Attached: Jiggle_Billy.jpg (534x692, 41K)

this. people who haven't studied religion growing up still think heaven is a place with clouds and Hendrix concerts, and Hell is a place with fire and guys in red PJ's with pointy sticks. They are both states of being according to the Catechism of the church. Heaven being union with God and full exposure to his divine love. Hell being the agony of complete absence of the Lord.

>Not knowing god are real and exist in the minds of men
>Not knowing that these God's exert their emergent will upon the world through men

God's are plenty real, their followers are real enough to kill you.

How based is it? Is it just a meme? I know there are really devout orthodox people, but are most that way or is it like the others in that it's a small minority?

The Catholic church shielded child rapists from prosecution. Those rapists still reside withing the corrupt Catholic church. 10 hail marys will not save your soul from the Rape of a Child. Francis's soul will burn in hell

Eastern Orthodox priests can bless armor and weapons.

If two or more minds believe in something it can alter its outcome or its functionality. Why do you think Hitler needed people to believe in him? Why do you think Kings and Queens needed religion to stay in power just as much as religion needed them to control the masses with law rather than just faith?

Religion is merely a parasite, an artificial hivemind structure patchworked into the already existing subtle mind of humanity. Like a piece of shrapnel to someone's head.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but gods might as well be real and religion will arise in any vacuum.

You cannot stop human nature.

>bless
those are called buffs and are handy for instance bosses

Attached: 1c796998f640c80f845cf38c8984c1d5.jpg (451x370, 37K)

>another 300+ threads with christfags debating their jewish book
Why are these thread even allowed I dont even know at this point.

THE BLACK FLAG WILL FLY ABOVE THE DOME, CHECK
skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/lazio/roma/piazza-risorgimento.html

Lmao. Modern version of Christianity is a joke.

t. Heathen

If you combine a blessed weapon with a devout soldier they get +1 courage and moral but no other bonus.

Although that extra courage and moral can help.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

based

t.jewish worshiper
Why dont you bow down to God chosen people more,its not like you made them the richest people on this planet.

leaf went in on you britbong

>t. jewish worshiper

Attached: 1471873043789.jpg (398x399, 28K)

The Catholic Church turned it's back on God

There isn't a hell or a heaven. Religion is a crock of shit. Once you die you decay just like every other living thing on earth.

We didn't suddenly gain a soul and an afterlife when we evolved from the lower primates (well those things don't exist anyway).

Oh and the plaster fell because the building needs maintained better.

Not saying death is the end though. I personally believe universes come and go throughout a sort of infinite time and you'll eventually be around again sometime as the conscious mind of some living thing even if the time until then is incomprehensible the good news is you don't perceive time when you don't exist!

>not realizing Jesus was a jew that came to save his people,i.e jews and lead them to the heavens
Yeah man I am sure that your priest told you otherwise.

I was thinking about becoming Catholic. Maybe this is a sign it sits on shaky ground

HAHA yeah man you expect religious retards to be truthful? Get out some fucking plaster falls down OH NO! its an old as fuck building you dumb fucks

>lalalala jews lalalala
Stop being a Heathen.

Catholic Church is not representative of Christianity any more than your gay rainbow Muslims and tranny SJWs represent Islam

You mean these kind of demons? It might happen once the Amerimutt economy collapses under the weight of its debt and overpriced assets. Empoverished Amerimutts will flee to Europe.

I don't want Amerimutts to come here, mios dios, protect us from la creatura!

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

No. You have an immortal soul

Can you make any coherent argument besides using Heathen as your only defence?

omg this must the cleverestest thing i read on Jow Forums. have an upvote kind sir!

It's begun.

>dailyfail
>fpbp

Attached: AFUCKINGLEAF.png (594x236, 37K)

Stop being an edgy Pagan.

Bong's mom is trying some of that special maple syrup, isn't she Leaf?

Attached: 1431498712244.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

>You cannot stop human nature.
You could always jumpstart it's healing capabilities.

Religion is like a plug in a bullet hole so blood doesn't spill out, but if the plug is never removed the meat grows around it and removing it will become just as complicated than healing the wound

if this was anytime before the sjw cucks took control of the US and europe an anti pope would revolt against this faggot and wars would have broken out against the false pope

peent

Attached: b72.gif (232x377, 209K)

OI THERE ARE SHEKELS IN THIS FOUNTAIN!
skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/lazio/roma/fontana-di-trevi.html

>implying that I need to be a pagan if I dont believe in a jewish "saviour"
I now know why you let the jews get so much power in your empire.

Your country is already so fucked our mutts would make you better off

Don't worry, I don't think many of us would want to go over to your sandnigger infested land anyway

Please no, stay away mutant.

Attached: 1522344983637.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

THIS FUCKING FAGGOT FALSE PROPHET ANTI-CHRIST KIKE SHILL POPE WILL GET BURNED AT THE FUCKING STAKE SOON!!

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Go make a stone axe and play with your friends or something.

R3KT!

>Not saying death is the end though. I personally believe universes come and go throughout a sort of infinite time and you'll eventually be around again sometime as the conscious mind of some living thing even if the time until then is incomprehensible the good news is you don't perceive time when you don't exist!

What happens is your body separates in to its base chemicals and these go back in to the earth, such as a tree root soaking up your NPK chemicals as your body rots, and "your" molecules are now in the tree.

Likewise your own body is made up of base chemicals which have travelled from place to place since time began.
youtube.com/watch?v=YAV96XSdMQo

I love how all the religious faggots are freaking out. By freaking out over this they pretty much admit that this whole bullshit is made up. They are like children arguing. "Hell doesn't exist. -Yes it does, take it back! - Hell double doesn't exist! -REEEEE. Hell exists times infinity take it BEEECK!"

I cant do that, cuck I refuse to let you make the Rothschild and his jewish friend steal more the future of my people and of those in Europe.

Message from the Rhíochth Tuadhachth. The Vatican is in violation of God's Law, kneel Roman Catholics before the Lord and his Presbytery and the flag and rebuke your Heresy.

Attached: us3mjt1.png (1200x800, 14K)

I'm not a redditor lmao I just don't get why so many people believe in a bunch of fiction.

>But muh european heritage
Literally came out of Israel 2000 years ago, got repeatedly rejected by our european ancestors for centuries, but ((somehow)) became dominant and followed by everyone & ruled with fear for a long ass time to the point where heretics & non believers were executed routinely.

>fw chinese tin can hits the vatican on Easter sunday

Attached: 1500772435840.png (500x500, 33K)

Christian and Muslim unity to stop this fucking blasphemous heresy when lad ?!!!

Attached: alhusseini.jpg (640x352, 22K)

Repent now and be saved.

Mios dios, save us from these horrid mutants! They're literal demons.

Attached: 1522275602754.png (598x938, 986K)

>thinks Kikes are God's Chosen People
kek

SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPING
skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/lazio/roma/colosseo.html

simply epic

Attached: 1456715582331.jpg (540x960, 77K)

Ah I see you want (You)'s at this point.

t. buttblasted pagancuck kek

Attached: inrealitypagancucks.jpg (750x732, 95K)

>starring ryan gosling

Okay that's enough internet panic for today, move along. More gas tomorrow.

Implying the current Pope isn't a demon

I hope that Chinese satellite lands right on the Vatican and specifically right on this Jesuit heretic and all his pedophile associates

t.jewish lover
How about you go worship the jew that came to save his people, only that they didnt wanted to so instead he had a "revelation" and wanted to save all of humanity.

>implying that didn’t happen yeeeeaaars ago

Attached: F8932B58-A239-47F9-8E02-A4449A93919C.jpg (640x305, 90K)

The True Hebrews are Christians, the False Reprobates who call themselves Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan.

>someone doesn't believe in the existence of a fictional being therefore they are le edgy neckbeard/ pagan/ redditor/ insert countless other propagandic slurs or tropes

Do you ever get bored?

Was every human that ever lived before 2000 years ago a neckbeard redditor pagan?

Is it really so hard to admit a bunch of guys in the desert wrote these books to get a bunch of people to follow them (a cult), and there was no deity involved?

I'll see myself out but think about how retarded you are lmao.

>True Hebrew Christians
Very few left but the flame burns strong

That doesnt make any sense, how can the original hebrews be christian if they rejected him and was required to spread the word to other people? Also you havent refuted my argument that he came there to save jews and not the world.

Attached: 1521408953103.jpg (700x600, 326K)

talk about missing the point entirely

I SAID SHUT IT DOWN
whatsupcams.com/en/webcams/italy/latium/rome/

Oh my God it can write! God help us! Save us from the Amerimutt creature!

Attached: hqdefault(3).jpg (340x190, 15K)

In spirit we are Hebrews, by blood we are the blessed sons of Japeth.

IT'S SHUT DOWN
vaticanstate.va/content/vaticanstate/it/monumenti/webcam/piazza-s--pietro-.html

WHO IS YOUR GOD NOW HAHAHAHA

>In spirit we are Hebrews
Ah I am glad to see you like the jews to see you like goym that doesnt have the right soul like they have.
>by blood we are the blessed sons of Japeth.
Excuse me what? No we dont we have a completely different genetic markup compare to the middle east/babylon regions so you dont know what you are talking.