(((Roseanne)))

Roseanne is one of (((Them))). Don't fall for it. Its more controlled opposition. Shills are pushing this show on here. (((Trump))) is now supported by them because even (((they))) think he's better than (((Hillary))).

Attached: roseanne.jpg (780x438, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user I didn't watch this garbage...

>hehe I'm a Trump supporter just like you goyim!

Attached: 1522441723504.webm (720x404, 2.78M)

• Watching television

Got any proofs for that?

>watching T.V
Fuck off you stupid boomer

Attached: 1522248973476.jpg (600x449, 55K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseanne_Barr
>Barr was born in Salt Lake City, to a working-class Jewish family.

Literally took two seconds to search in Wikipedia. Also, lol at "working-class," Jews don't work. Work is for the goyim.

Roseanne bro? Seriously? Thank god you made this thread to alert us, hopefully she looses the tens of people who pay attention to a fat roastie whose employed by (((them))). I was just about to turn her show on

(((OP))) is a fag.

(((OP))) thinks that people on Jow Forums hate all jews unconditionally and aren't capable of deeper thoughts.

>Trump loses public support
>Suddenly all these anti-Trump celebrities are supporting him
>It's all a last ditch effort to save Trump's Presidency

The ZOG is dying.

They dangled a carrot out, and the right wing is so starved for entertainment they bought it hook line and sinker.
The executive producer is Sara Gilbert ((Abeles)) She changed her birth name to fit in better.
They got you to buy it and all they had to do as hire one person who is Republican and make a liberal show around them.

As long as normie goyim never rise up (which is certain), then ZOG will live on.

Yeah, it's a show designed to introduce liberalism to right wing Americans.

Well, you know what to do then.
Stir the masses, user.

Far easier said than done. Normie goyim massively outnumber woke goyim, and since humanity operates on bell curves, fat chance of tipping the scales in our favor. (((They))) learned from operating the Weimar Republic to not put out the poz too quickly.

Say it with me zionism is bad. Judaism is just a religion you ignorant fuck.

The real redpill is that Hillary was in fact /ourgirl/ the whole time. The media only pretended to support her because they knew she was going to lose and wanted to make (((Trump))) look like an underdog. It's a must to vote for Hillary next elections to save this country from (((Israel))).

How does dan connor deal with faggots?

Rosanne is a disgusting Jewess who showed her true feelings for the USA by deliberately botching the national anthem in 1990 whilst grabbing her crotch and spitting in disguist. YT it.

Not surprised (((MAGApedes))) are shilling for her.

Jews are a race.

Attached: no good jews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

“Roseanne’s cookies” is what we’re calling jews now, remember guys?

>i dont watch this jew garbage
fixed it for you

It's too late, you didn't distance yourself enough, you didn't call out those posing as you doing these atrocities. I even see common level no power Jews behaving in similar ways, having a discontent for whites. Jews are an enemy of whites and should be removed from nations one final time.