Let's be honest, you don't really NEED any gun to protect yourself let alone an AR-15...

Let's be honest, you don't really NEED any gun to protect yourself let alone an AR-15. The reality is that even having basic training in hand-to-hand combat gives you a massive advantage over a person with a gun in any situation.

Using martial arts requires mental fortitude, something it seems many gun owners need to learn about.

Attached: 1520753633299.jpg (1024x1002, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=4coczZT9sqY
youtube.com/watch?v=7qiICh50OU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage in all fields

Life having value implies defending it, why are you trying to keep women from defending themselves against rapists op?

And if life doesnt have value why worry about losing it in shootings?

>Flesh and bone is greater than supersonic brass

I hope you are just pretending to be retarded on the internet

Gonna swat those bullets away with a karate chop

Please explain to me how an AR15 is different from any other semi-automatic rifle?

>he reality is that even having basic training in hand-to-hand combat gives you a massive advantage over a person with a gun in any situation.

>be over 20 foot away
>or have gun already out within 10 feet
No.

The point of a gun is to be an equalizer. It is inherently unfair. Train your body all you like, you'll die the same as anyone else when you get a load of buckshot in your chest. This is true whether that shotgun was fired by Super Tough Confirmed BIG GUY Henry Rollins or some screaming 4'6" Thai lady with muscular dystrophy.

In short, guns are indeed the tools of the weak, if you choose to phrase it that way. They're also the tools of the smart.

Attached: 1486705462365.gif (192x256, 323K)

>guns are tools of the weak
Umm yeah, that's like their main purpose sweetie? Weak, small, disabled, old need guns to stand the chance against those who are stronger and want to subdue them. God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal.

Come and take it.

OP does not want a conversation. This is a shit post he drops as a slide thread then moves along.

Attached: 12802787_10154634478669676_7432157267403706204_n.jpg (960x720, 213K)

It's not, which is why all assault rifles should (or will, actually) be banned.

Want to know how I know you guys have never trained?

I have extensive training in disarming maneuvers and it is very easy to quickly bridge a large gap between an opponent. If they already have the gun drawn it is a simple matter of distracting them with one hand while you move into position.

No, sweetheart. I am here to have a discussion, or is that not allowed in your little echo chamber?

I don't need a gun, you're right. I also don't need a computer, or a job, or a car, or a house. Technically you only need food and water.

Thing is, owning a gun is my RIGHT
Owning a computer to shitpost is my RIGHT
Having a job and having a house etc. are RIGHTS that the constitution guarantees, and you can't take it from me, cuck.

Are you retarded? Google the 20 foot rule you dumb motherfucker.

You know how I know that you are full of shitand have never disarmed somebody using martial arts? Because you are here posting today.
How are you going to disarm somebody from 5yrds away?
Fucking retard

Yes, I am aware of the 20 foot rule but I am telling you that one need only bridge that gap and there are ways to do this quickly and efficiently. You don't simply charge them in a straight line, you know.

Henry Rollins best friend was murdered. Henry Rollins was almost murdered, By nogs attempting to break into his house with guns. If I have surveillance cameras and locks on my fence and my neighbor does not and we,living in the same neighborhood, are most likely of the same social status. A discerning criminal would be wise to break into my neighbors home, after weighing risk and reward. This is similar to why Henry Rollins got jacked up in California and not Texas.

And I take practical shooting courses.
Im sure as fuck I can hit you while trying to move and 10mm hurts in frangible.
I dont have to hit you twice to incapacitate you with it.

Read Warren v. DC

>Washington DC supreme court ruled that police DO NOT have a duty to protect individual citizens, their duty is owed to the public at large.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

When you're at home and someone breaks in, even if you call 911 TWICE- its your responsibility to stop the burglars from beating and raping you for 17 hours, not the police.
That's the actual court ruling.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

Can you deal with that America? I regularly donate to the southern poverty law center. I really hate southern poverty hopefully we can wipe it out one day. Sodomy feels good and you should try it. Conformity is like death. Guess what, I'm a 53 year old white man and I'm single and I'm not a father, I'm living the dream and when I die I'll leave not a trace, gone forever. Are you man enough to go extinct? Didn't think so loser

Attached: 297974fb9dec9a1ae247c7f3040f7192.jpg (500x491, 31K)

So what you're saying is, the weak should fear the strong?

Not everybody moves in the same predictable way as in your 'training', too many factors come into play when you are in an uncontrolled environment.

Ide accept that at close range a trained person has an advantage over an untrained shooter however.
Hence why I carry a switchblade as well.

>Are you retarded? Google the 20 foot rule you dumb motherfucker.

Not everyone is a nutrient deficient American with sugar addled brains giving them average reaction time of uber built autonomous car

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Both guns and martial arts are racist and fascist, as they perpetuate a white-male dominated imperialistic view of the world driven by force. It's 2018, there is no reason that you need to protect yourself with anything other than calm and discussion with your attacker through your emotions. The perpetuation of force discriminates against young black males, fucking Nazi scum.

1 post, meme flag, fuck this nigger.

Attached: slide.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

Guns are tools of the weak LOL Only stupid liberals can said that
Bans gun is nothing
Here is for you Liberals
Are you ready for this? LOL

Attached: lol145.jpg (2620x3128, 1.76M)

Vietnam, can you even parry?

Are...are you retarded? I've made 4, now 5, posts in this thread.

Wasn't this exact thread posted like a month ago?

came to post this

Also what style are you using? I was trained in Systema, and they still drilled that I should use a gun if I can because its better.

Ah yes, Henry Rollins the guy who was mugged at gunpoint and his friend got shot

If you think bans gun will working hahaha
USA will becoming LOTR after bans gun

Attached: 12294859.jpg (535x311, 127K)

"I don't know what escalation is"

'more brains'

Henry probably thinks you put retards into Harvard and the come out geniuses.

Unfortunately we are stuck with the level of brains we have, and I'm not sure how that relates to guns... I guess it makes sense in Henryland.

He's funny now... looks like some random grandpa, but he's still doing that intimidating tough guy pose... comical

All.
Niggers.
Must.
Hang.

>Using martial arts requires mental fortitude, something it seems many gun owners need to learn about.
so you're saying the elderly, infrirm, and female don't have a right to defend themselves

way to stick up for the little guy demoshits

Rollins is 100% right. Guns ARE for the weak. They're the ultimate equalizer. On purpose. Thanks to guns there's no such thing as "might makes right" because you can't out-flex a bullet.

Fuck gun grabbers.

I'm pretty sure might makes right. Without the force of arms we would have no cities, no countries and definitely no fucking future.

I am actually cross-trained in krav maga and brazilian jui jitsu.

>Guns are tools of the weak
OK, Katsumoto

Attached: LS.gif (320x136, 1.1M)

bro we're parry everyday bro
Not like those faggot Asian American leftist cuckold
Communist make we living poor, so you know what is make people ruthless and wild.
Vietnamese and Russian people wild too
youtube.com/watch?v=4coczZT9sqY
Everyday in Vietnam

>guns are tools of the weak
No shit? Otherwise hunters would beat the bears dead with their fists. Crane and pliers are also tools of the weak. But why should you intentionally make life more difficult for you just to be a MAN when you can be smart?

>I don't need guns
>I have my brain and fighting compilation videos for training

And saying something is true doesn't make it true. That's just populist speech.

Henry Rollins is a narcissistic retard

All power grows from the barrel of a gun, Henry.
Your music is shit.

Attached: quote-political-power-grows-out-of-the-barrel-of-a-gun-mao-tse-tung-119220.jpg (850x400, 40K)

Meaning you have had a couple of classes of each, doesn't make a person effectively trained.

Funny how gunshits think they need their stupid assault rifles to survive but Morgan on the Walking Dead seems to be doing just fine without them.

Attached: shfttwd.jpg (768x512, 46K)

(((Henry Rollins)))

Attached: 1522033287454.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

>not cracking bears open to pass time

Attached: crack_a_bear.jpg (780x813, 131K)

Oh so your a MMA fighter.
It would be funny to break your arm when you through a palm strike or a punch.
>judo flips you all over with max force to dislocate limbs, using the ground as an impact weapon at the same time

Shutup faggot you can be shot in seconds before you can even react don't lie

>the pseudo-intellectual rocker who thinks he makes profound statements because he says them with conviction

you probably never saw a gore video, right?

I've been doing martial arts for 21 years, it really doesnt at all. I've been doing knife and gun defense for the last 5, when confronted by an attacker with just a knife never mind a gun at close range (wooden training knifes) I am hit 1 in 5 times. Imagine them being 12 metres away, you would be shot before being able to use your self defense. Good bait though.

Here we see the liberal unable to distinguish fiction from reality as is custom for his "people"

My nigga

trust me don't listen liberals bans gun
You guys will done
In Vietnam they're bans gun and blade too but many of us can hide blade and use it for attack
Jail is nothing, imagine black or mexican with blade. White left and white people and those faggot Asian American traitor liberals have no chance

I am weak, I need to protect myself against getting raped by thugs in my own house. And these strong thugs are going to have guns too pointed to my head while they rape me.

Im not giving up my gear even if a law is passed. At all.
I have a tv screen and a hidden cam outside my door so I can shoot through the door with accuracy.

Love how he says that guns are tools of the weak as if it was any insult.
>The reality is that even having basic training in hand-to-hand combat gives you a massive advantage over a person with a gun in any situation.
Sure thing bro, Henry really showed them when he saved his friend from being killed with guns using his martial arts, oh wait, no he din't, because guns are superior to martial arts in every aspect.
>Using martial arts requires mental fortitude, something it seems many gun owners need to learn about.
So you admit that people do need guns? You should make up your mind.

>retards still fall for this
>retards fall for copypasta every single time
The election was a mistake

*fewer

Also that is the fucking point of guns. A 4'11" 80 woman can defend herself against a 6' 300 lb bodybuilder if he tries to break into her house, rape her or steal her purse.

That means she doesn't need a man around to defender. Gun control advocates are sexist and it is a conspiracy to reinstate the patriarchy.

Attached: lobait.jpg (600x604, 19K)

1 on 1 now fgt, little Henry with a stick and Negan with Lucille. Only betas need handicaps like guns.

smart guys
because of bans gun, some thief in Vietnam kill whole family with blade.
USA will become Middle Earth LOTR reality hahahaha

You would be terrified if you say the non-gun firepower I have.
Guns are my weakest ordinance.

People who train in martial arts aren't the same people robbing stores, snatching purses, or neglecting their children user.

Do you have anything of value worth not taking a chance on? Well then, you need a gun.

I’m a 115 lb woman and my AR-15 is the easiest gun to shoot. Do you really think I can take down a 225 lb Wakandan Kang with my bare hands?

yup shut em all
We can't fight back own government because we have no guns.
Bans gun = communism and fascism
Vietnam is all of that. I'm living over communism time so I know.
Present of Vietnam rightnow is left fascism

So that's where you got the beleif that real life works like it does on the idiot tube.

And when you get taken by surprise?

And what is your solution; everyone gets fit and trains martial arts? What of the disabled that can still pull a trigger, just leave them for themselves? As stated in the thread, guns are equalizers.

>Conformity is like death
check the tshirt logo

Attached: conformist.jpg (1280x1197, 454K)

Such a foolish argument. I love to get tactical advice from musicians and liberal faggots......

Sage

Attached: infringed 1.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

I agree that talking is better but you're just humorously fucking stupid to think that's always going to work. If you are smart, which I'm doubting by now, you choose to be better safe than sorry.

Prevention > treatment
Ranged > melee
Being prepared > caught by surprise

You can't expect to never encounter a situation where talking won't help, which is especially true if your country is being overrun by a flood of immigrants God fucking damn it.

AR46.999- protect my rights
Handgun- protect myself
shot gun- protect my home
hunting rifle- protect my heritage

Guys, what's the fallacy of using 1 instance as a summation of all related by trait issues?

why isn't a pistol enough?

After bans gun here is for you guys USA
Can liberals or antifa faggot wanna fight like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=7qiICh50OU8

What you think thugs don't come with guns and without back up?

Agreed 100%
You will never be the strongest person/ group, but guns level the playing field against the tyranny of force be it from criminals, nigs or the government.

Attached: Equality (2).jpg (532x660, 61K)

This is a slippery slope and shouldn't even be a matter of discussion. After that it's about reducing magazine size or caliber until at some point you have air rifles.

>a suit
a suit is earned, and the ultimate conformist. You're an army man of the dollar.

Why do you think the best tech companies have not dress code? (hoodies etc.)

>needing to follow-up your quote with "this is true, you are wrong"
wow, timeless

Attached: 7961688.jpg (283x322, 17K)

that's a great way to end up with 2 in the chest you dumb faggot, if you try to close inside 20 feet on someone with a weapon drawn you deserve that dirtnap

real life isn't the like fucking movies

Jews look like irish people.

100% agree. God made men weak and strong. But then, Colonel Colt made them equal.

LOL MMA fighter ain't shit
Real fight if they gangup on you with knife and blade, trainning MMA or not you'll die.
Many good fighter die in Vietnam.
Even the kid hiding backstab can kill anyone good martial arts.
You hard protect or control when in chaos fight.

Your english is terrible but you are right, I've done martial arts for 21 years, if three people with knives attack me and I don't have a gun I am probably dead.

>Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. The destruction of the bourgeois democrats’ influence over the workers, and the enforcement of conditions which will compromise the rule of bourgeois democracy, which is for the moment inevitable, and make it as difficult as possible – these are the main points which the proletariat and therefore the League must keep in mind during and after the approaching uprising.
-Karl Marx

Fuck off you neoliberal revisionist piece of shit

Attached: Stalin.gif (291x300, 2.91M)

You ignorant fuck, assault rifles are banned by the NFA, you can only get one with extensive background check (practically getting a background check for gov security clearance) and okayed by your CLEO and the price of these limited stock of full auto firearms are so probative only rich fucks ever owns them.
What your talking point meant to use is "assault weapons", which is a fictional term to conflate the masses with the real terminology of "assault rifles".
With regards to your sweet ninja skills, I hope it fairs you well when Tyrone comes a knockin.

no what hes saying is that in a home invasion situation, your a pussy if you dont challenge the multiple likely armed and dangerous criminals to a scrap at 2 AM in your pajamas instead of exercising your right to defend your own life with lethal force.

Everyone knows Rollins is a faggit

Rollins is a faggy old lady...

But I'm 5'2" and 105 lbs and don't have a husband.

Nice shitpost bruv, you ain't fooling anyone degenerate.

>you don't need a gun
>democrat flag

>sad attempt at an argument
>op is a Faggot
>sees flag

Yep it all checks out sage