C’mon, even the most retarded liberal can see this is bullshit

C’mon, even the most retarded liberal can see this is bullshit.

Attached: 8798F11D-6B2F-4E0E-96D8-669E9F8A6492.jpg (1536x1380, 733K)

inb4 CNN links this to the NRA

Bullied to the point of shooting up a school, retard.

It's actually true, and of them were teenage girls.
I remember some doctor Shekelberg being (((((concerned))))))) about it

same thing happened to McVeigh, Breivik, and Roof
women want sociopaths

Yeah, I know, he's no Anders Breivik or anything like that.

Is there any hard evidence this kid did the shooting? Is there like video or something? I don't trust these kikes.

Breivik has female admirers? lol

t. low IQ republican

Lol the absolute state of modern journalism
There is just so much fucking bullshit in the media these days that I have reached the point where I am unable to believe anything anymore

Yes. He was literally getting hundreds of letters and even had a fan site made by teenage girls.
If there is a lesson to take from this, it's that women are fucking crazy than we are.

Your so right. Although history this phenomenon has been faked just to fool YOU. Manson married a woman half his age, while in prison but it’s a huge psy op just to trick YOU. Psychologists have written books about this longer than you’ve been out of diapers, but it’s just some glow in the dark nigger plan totally against you.
OP is a fucking moron.

He did good things tho, a Norwegian hero.

The parkland la creatura did not

>shoots up a 75% jewish school cause he hates jews like himself
He's ok in my books.

A hero none of us deserve

Attached: pls_no_bully_pls-20180327-122945537.png (1020x1163, 957K)

um, this

ive found the worse i treat women the more they want my attention. its weird.

we get nothing about the story itself; just rhetoric. meanwhile (((Scott Israel & Co.))) get off Scot free. No CCTV footage of Cruz entering the school, no footage of Cruz and the other 2 shooters, no more interviews with students who know the story is bullshit, no investigation of Moss + Add in Broward county. Just (((WashHerAss Schultz))) screaming about bullet-control, like she's a fucking genius.
>Can't wait till it goes hot

This happens every time.

Journalism
~1637 - September 11, 2001
R.I.P.

no

Yay, CIA finally reached their end game.

Attached: fukken saved.png (210x161, 2K)

babe.net first release it

Attached: cruz fan club.png (840x494, 315K)

If future mass shooters mention this female attention I want those reporting on it to face some sort of charge.

see what? That there's fucked up people who sent fan mail to psychos?

the owner of Babe has youtube channel with videos like
>how to make money on Instagram
she is a big phony

Attached: 1babedotnet.png (790x832, 126K)

This is common with serial and mass killers, turns out a certain percentage of women get extremely aroused by that kind of behavior (killing people etc) Some kind of genetic fetish if you will

Attached: checkem.jpg (248x249, 11K)

typical mutts, relating more to the perpetrator than the victims
>jews invented school shootings we swear, there's no way that a white beta kid would shoot up a school
i'm truly starting to believe in chemtrails, there's no way americans can be unvoluntarly THIS retarded

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>Being named Larry
What a homo

You are overestimating the intelligence of the average libtard

Don’t. Go with your gut. I read it only to look for the propaganda. What scares me is how many normies are so brainwashed by it.

well just go all out already ffs

Attached: 1520635204773.jpg (1536x1380, 149K)

>t. negative IQ librul

let me guess you think they were bullied

Attached: adam-lanza1.jpg (550x403, 46K)

Every day there is a Libtard, an American or a pol/tard that suprises me with their stupidity. And I've seen a lot of stupid people (been on Jow Forums way before gamergate) .

that's the most plausible reason without going full crakpot

Part of me wants to think it's just those teenage girls in their edgy "ugh fuck everyone I hate my family can't wait to go to the final Warped Tour this year" phase, but the other part thinks maybe women are just attracted to crazy like some men are to crazy women.

well, what's your theory? paid by the jews to get gun banned?

Been here for a long time and went on hiatus. Things started to get bad when magapedes started coming here.

whats his address, i want to send him mail? any anons know? im too autistic to find out

That. Why do you think Charles Manson still gets mail to this day? Partly because of his cult yeah, but also because of edgy retarded fans.

there's this interview with a teacher who talks about a shooter that is fully armored firing a strange gun she'd never seen before

why are people trying to ban AR15's and not "guns she'd never seen before"?

Attached: s4727_1024x1024.jpg (1024x548, 46K)

columbine too big. It needs its own thread!

Attached: 1518223240983.png (448x370, 254K)

It's not about being attracted to "crazy" it's about wanting to get knocked up by the guy who is best at killing dudes because that will mean your offspring is stronger or whatever. I swear women arent even sentient.

Attached: 1522439281765.jpg (1066x1454, 695K)

I believe Stacey Lippel, but "gun I never saw before" is a little vague.

Charles Manson died in November

Attached: 1520724691608.jpg (726x558, 38K)

Main reason why school shooting and mass shootings have become such common thing is medias hysterical overreaction to those when those aren't done by nigger gangers, spic gangers or muslims.

fuck off, coward. the focus should be on both, and web haven't heard dick about the shooting after the initial coverage. these people/the media are fucking liars.

No, it's true actually. I remember seeing a Tumblr account post a picture of the letter they sent to Cruz a while back, and this was one of the letters they described in the article

THE IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE IS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE ADDRESS TO SEND HIM MAIL

apparently all these (((teenage girls))) know, so it cant be that hard to find out

some of these photos in the cruz collage weren't publicly available. whoever post them was from the inside and had access.

Attached: cruz collage.png (417x381, 204K)

Fuck I totally forgot about that

It's always like that with media though. When they're not trying to pass a message, they try to get as much audience as possible. School shootings works well, it's the clickbait of medias. Things would get boring if the news started to report every gang shootup.

I'm not american so I don't really care about your shootings, but I'm pretty sure I still hear people talking about those shootings. And even with that in mind, the same news gets redundant after a few months without new elements.
Even if, in my honest opinion, every media has a special political view, I don't see where the lie is. Maybe your non-coward genes could explain the truth behind those fake news?

this photo has faceapp smile

Attached: cruz faceapp.jpg (636x382, 26K)

They where all women too.

Well after gamergate all the moderate libs went to leftiechan and the Conservatives created a echo-chamber with a positive feedback loop. So yeah this happened...

Seeing an echo-chamber in action is quite interesting though, but that's what happens with every board filled with like-minded people.

Some girl that is overly inticed by shooters, cutting, and violence wrote a letter with a emo poem and a few heart scribbles to the spic who shot the jews.

BIG NEWS

>France
>thinking others are retarded
how then sand skins going for ya you let in?

>His public defender Finkelstein said they have read a few letters with religious content to Cruz but will not read him fan letters or show him photos of 'scantily-clad teenage girls'.
I bet finklestein takes the pictures home for safe keeping

Don't really care. You only see a lot of shitskins if you go to ghettos, kind of like seeing chinks in Chinatown.
If you work anywhere outside of that,you'll only see civilised shitskin, but that was a good try, memeflag.

Nope

Attached: wtf.png (741x596, 629K)

Hybristophilia is real.

Attached: jamesholmes.jpg (1478x6221, 1.45M)

¡LE OGRO DEL AMERICANO TIRADOR DE LA ESCEULA!

¡FUEGO DE PISTOLIDAD!

Attached: more than half grug.png (485x443, 23K)