Is this the epitome of modern America?

Is this the epitome of modern America?

Drug addicted goblino with a gun gets an Anne Frank tattoo on his face after dropping out of Holocaust class.

Attached: k3ikg_C_af8bN6lqy-VDDm7Q_Q1ChsQClpr1a3xVLnI[1].jpg (750x744, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
thesun.co.uk/news/4650778/anne-frank-tattoo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. those kids it's A-OK for them to have guns.
no white kids.. especially conservative kids..
or well dressed white people.. fuck them
only these people should have guns.

That gun looks like a Springfield XD 9mm, if there's too much pressure on the top end, the gun won't fire. I just hope he has equal amount of pressure on it or mostly at the bottom so he can pull the trigger.

Not that you would know with that fucking flag.

And I'm guessing on the 9mm, could be a 45, the barrels can be changed.

The Anne Frank tattoo gets me everytime.

They need to clean their rooms.

Yeah, us brits are only partially weapons trained at best. All those words sound like mumbo jumbo to me.

Attached: dwh4cdI[1].jpg (850x784, 129K)

no this is the epitome of america.

look at them. theres a reason why white supremacists are always poor and stupid.

Attached: RTX1KURH-1024x639.jpg (1024x639, 220K)

That Lil Xan?
youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec

Attached: 1522207463500.png (490x308, 372K)

Ive always believed its shopped. Memes cant be that real

This is coinblatt and hip hop all over again, trying to get the youth unemployable.

Well laughs on them because at this pace ny boss will have €¥$HEKEL$€¥ tatooed on its eyeballs.

Nah mah boi. Goyims are THAT goyims right now.

Its real. His name is Xan Frank (seriously)

Attached: 171010-anne-frank-face-tattoo-index[1].jpg (2000x1334, 349K)

Dont tell me he believes him and Anne Frank are related or some shit?

Dude... that nig has a face tatoo'd on his face. I would be very suprised if there not felons. Either way, they should be thrown in jail for those hideous tatoos.

>Drug addicted goblino with a gun gets an Anne Frank tattoo on his face after dropping out of Holocaust class.

Stop lying. He's just a serious neutral milk hotel fan.

Attached: BOGGED.jpg (480x480, 31K)

It's only gonna get worse from here. The West could have nipped it in the bud, but it's too late now.

Attached: This kills the kike.png (731x699, 573K)

bro it's meant to be fucking ironic

get with the tiems

A Quote from him:

"There are people in history that didn't have the power to control, to actually do things that they wanted to do with their lives.

"To be stuck in a house, and end up dying... dude I'm dying to make music. That's the way I look at it. It's very black and white.

"She ended up getting caught and ended up being murdered and yo - I've been put at gunpoint and I've had a lot of serious s*** in my life before and like seeing that... you can't get any worse than being killed off in your own country.

"Seeing like Jewish people come in, in my own classroom and seeing them talk about the Holocaust, like survivors... that always stuck to me personally."

thesun.co.uk/news/4650778/anne-frank-tattoo/

>in my own classroom

Holy shit the meme magic is real

My first guess was that it's some scheme against not getting hired
>"We have a strict no tattoo policy."
>"What's your problem with the jewish people honkey? Muh six trillion! Muh holocock!"
>"You're hired!"
But then I remembered he's black

Dey say we niggas came down from the trees but we rly came down from dem attics

where the fuck did real niggaz go? niggaz like pac,nas,redman,wutang,boot camp click,why does nobody finds these punks on the streets and beat the shit out of them???

Attached: 1522428481825.jpg (304x304, 17K)

ew

beautiful

Wu Kong gang ain't nuthin' ta fuck with cause Wu Kong gang is bring the wuckas

The Americans chose the wrong side in WWII.

They will pay the price with their extinction.

Attached: 1522080766166 (1).jpg (1024x4016, 966K)

i used to listen all those dudes; they're part of the problem. They spawned the ghetto thug / gangsta bullshit back in the early-to-mid-90s. Although I will admit that I sometimes still play Da Shinin' from time to time

>niggers
>sullying Anne Frank's good name

Why am I not surprised.

Also, her womb was made for Southern babies, so fuck off Jamal. She's ours.

Attached: 1496524071964.jpg (511x850, 570K)

This is the future of America, and it's beautiful.

my mongrel friend,your shitty low iq comrades that consume that bullshit are the problem,not the artist i listed.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-080212.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

I had no idea who Anne Frank was until I saw this kids face.

They must really stuff muh six trillion down your goyim kids throats in the states.

>look at them. theres a reason why white supremacists are always poor and stupid.
The left's hatred for the white working class has no self awareness.

How can they go through life without ever being taken seriously? I wanted to dye my hair when I was a kid and looking back it seems dumb to me. Fuckers like this will probably off themselves, especially if the culture ever swings toward the conservative side again

>XD

fuck off