Divide and conquer tactics have been deployed for more than a year

Divide and conquer tactics have been deployed for more than a year.

Attached: C9BLYoLUQAEdrUf.jpg large.jpg (1024x771, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=GLyfgicoVLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Alton_Sterling
fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1519339809565.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

youtube.com/watch?v=GLyfgicoVLo
Guy who lived around the corner from the CD man having a chill livestream about divide & conquer atm if anyone's interested
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Alton_Sterling
Black lives matter being a tool of divide & conquer, etc,

Attached: C1jC42CUUAQfzeT.jpg (500x338, 61K)

>The users of Jow Forums rely on each other for social assurence

Attached: A579EF5A-0B47-4851-9073-CC844212953A.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

I'm confused, we support Trump?

>for more than a year.

For more than a decade.

Well during the campaign (when this tactic was deployed) I personally thought he was better than Hillary, not by much mind you but because he said we would work with Russia to solve the conflict in Syria compared to Hillary who basically said she would continue the fight against the Russians.

I still feel it's better that he is president even though he basically does the same thing as anyone else who would have been president otherwise. The difference is since no one likes him, he's provokative and kind of a idiot people are questioning the establishment and watching more closely what the government is doing.

If it was Hillary instead of Trump all of America like the retards they are would be like 'whooo woman president we're the greatest' and not given a fuck and not payed any attention to the shit that is going on, just like with Obama.

They've also been failing for more than a year.

Attached: nothing personnel kid.jpg (301x301, 29K)

Never stop planning a CHARLIE HEBDO STYLE VISIT to shareblue, faceberg, jewtube, google. This is the only way to stop these people, make it scary to work for those companies. Make it clear you will lose everything and you will be on HD video while you crry for mercy, for the world to see.

>Divide and conquer tactics have been deployed for more than a year.

The specific tactic they are working on now is the "Man, I'm glad those Trump guys are gone and now Jow Forums is back to normal again." and the "Is there really anyone STILL here that supports Trump?" or the ever popular "Man, I've always been a conservative but when Trump did _______________ I can't support him anymore!".

fags, the lot of them.

kill yourself shill rat

>painting Trump as a neocon is shareblue shilling

He clearly is though. How is he not? He literally got John Bolton, one of the most warmongering neocons ever, as secretary of defense. Please enlighten me on how this is 4D chess and not clearly a neocon move.

Report this poster to the FBI.

fbi.gov/tips

you dumb mother fucker pol loves trump

Yes let them think we’re just animals in a zoo
They are the ones in a cage

Mueller is about to arrest the entire Clinton cartel, and many countries will fall with it

its part charade, and part having good men at the helm during the disorder

>users of /pol need each other of social assurance

You rather kill yourselves if you are goingto come with this kind faggotry,
daily reminder if you need other people to feel happy with yourself you are a beta male that deserves to be gassed

He's not secretary of defense, retard. He's the national security secretary. If you're going to be a shill, at least get your facts straight, genius

there are and have been multiple intersecting and enfilading psyops going on for years.
>volunteer lefties
>shareblue
>russian troll farms
>jidf
>cambridge analytica
>letter soup
the list goes on

We Know.
You are a Kike or a brainwashed newfag.
Trump has been blessed by Chaos to create Order.
Of Course, he isn't a Neo-Con, the media would suck his dick if he was.
Look at how the media went all fan-girly when he bombed that Syrian base.

Trump continually gets hate from the Kike media because they are terrified of him.
IDK about pol but Jow Forums does like Trump.
Silence my brother.
SOON...

I'll give Bolton the benefit of the doubt. He said a lot of shit on cable news but what people say on TV isn't always a serious indication of what they mean. The fact that Trump wants to negotiate with North Korea and is pulling troops out of Syria gives me more confidence that things will be fine.

Their fatal flaw is believing anyone regrets voting in Trump.

You wrote that didn't you?

Attached: 1485490001449.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Yea because we all live in the USA right? Fucking mongoloid shit kys subhuman nigger

We must unite, OP

Attached: derjuden.jpg (720x758, 47K)

Dumb Trump signing stupid shit and forgetting promises is a psyop.

Good goy stable genius no critique allowed

Attached: 1456813517092.gif (300x300, 22K)