What is your reason on not smoking?

What is your reason on not smoking?

Attached: 0F655D89-4A99-4A03-B462-E1437067F57C.jpg (500x750, 56K)

Bupropion/citalopram blocks nicotine receptors so smoking doesn't give any buzz.

I havd have the flu

Doesn't get me as much pussy as flexing my dick.

yikes,
just quit. feel better. you can do it, eat better start lifting and be proud of yourself

makes my hair and skin worse

>he will never blow smoke in my face and taunt me whilst im locked in a cage
why even live?

I don't not smoke. This year cut back from half a pack to 1-3 rollies/day.
Whats your reason on not taking opioids and pure cocaine?

>yikes,

Eh, it makes it really easy to not smoke. Take it for anti-depression use but the lack of temptation to take up smoking is a nice side effect.

It's fucking disgusting.

i don't enjoy it, and i only see fat ugly people and aids faggots smoking.

Attached: fat-white-pig-smoking.jpg (277x500, 120K)

its a poor people activity

>smell like shit
>decreases lung capacity
>tastes wonderful every once in a while
>but fuck it will kill ya

Attached: 1489171912537.jpg (367x411, 26K)

those biceps are legendary

Attached: 213709841234.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>die anyway in 60-80 years of natural causes

Quitting smoking will make you gain 20 lbs on average. I’ve just started quitting when my son was born a month ago. Went from almost 2 packs a day to around 4 cigs a week. Vaping (Juul) and an occasional Snus have helped dramatically. Meanwhile, I’ve gained 10 lbs

Makes me sick. I've tried probably a dozen times since highschool and after a few drags i have to spit because the flavour of saliva in my mouth makes me retch, as well as the aftertaste. Also i feel the relaxation only lasts like 5 minutes tops then i'm back to similar if not more stressed out afterwards.

I wish i could stomach it because it's simply aesthetic as fuck.

where is the other testicle

enjoy your parkinsons disease stupid fucking cunt

it's terrible on every fucking level, you idiot.
you just made the thread in order to justify your shitty faggot addiction, you stupid nicotine slave cuck.

I do. Wish I didn't. Don't start

>biceps

Nah, that's a thick wall of fat surrounding pathetic biceps.

Intermittent fasting bro. You eat in an 8-hour window and fast for the other 16 hours.

Oy mate, shouldn't you be drinking an asian's dick tea while stuffing toast sandwiches in your ass?

I smoke

>Giving money to the tobacco jew
>Actually paying to kill yourself slowly

Smokers are as degenerate as drug addicts or alcoholic. Have you ever had to work with a smoker? They smell like shit and can't focus for more than 2 hours without having to take a break for their "fix".
If you smoke, you're cucking your own life.

never cared for it. plus i have asthma so

so true
based medpack knows his shit

Go away, Tobacco companies.

Straight edge

Attached: tumblr_p5pl8kHeNz1wt2i8io1_500.jpg (469x547, 39K)

>toast sandwiches

es nombre en el english es un "toaste", hombre

>What is your reason on not smoking?
death mf.....
also, your endurance goes to absolute shit.

Do you think this specimen realized she has pockets at her hypoxic cancles? Look at how red those bad boys are.
Imagine injecting insulin into your gut before you go clothes shopping and being so unaware of the long-pants you buy because you eat too much forever. How fucking easy do dumb americans need to have it before they shape up.
I'm 35 and am starting to resent my compatriots.

Quit years ago but miss it every day

couldnt be your shit diet, nah. ofc if you stop smoking you might gain weight but only if your diet is shit or you lack exercise

my mom trusts me not to smoke so i dont kek

>die at 40 after years of suffering from a horrible illness
It might happen anyway, but I'd rather not force my chances over something as pointless as tobacco.

I'm chronically suicidal so smoking doesn't matter to me. Hopefully I have a heart attack soon.

>Aesthetics: It's stupid, you look retarded with that pencil dick in your mouth
>Health: you might as well do heavier drugs
>Finance: shit's expensive

In summary: you pay for literal shit to inhale in yourself which also makes you look like a dumbass

You gained pounds because of all the greasy burgers you eat, mutt.
I quit smoking 7 months ago and am still around 15 percent bodyfat.

>biceps
Jesus shitskin bombing christ. At what point do you new fags realize a joke and just lurk moar. Unbelievable that you responded to every bait post ITT.
Here's a redpill, faggot.

Attached: 1454491181749.jpg (4990x3572, 3.15M)

Attached: oden-s-cold-extreme-white-dry-portion.jpg (800x800, 48K)

Attached: 1487647881578.jpg (1841x1227, 780K)

>Literally been on Jow Forums since 2004

Tired. Black Lives Matter niggers blocked public transit for hours like complete cunts.

You can take that money and spend it on alcohol and lap dances.

Attached: 1522060721391.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

this

2-3 packs a day cus im not a beta cuck like you guys

Smoking anything is bad for your body. I do however vaporize cannabis concentrates.

Attached: b102545d5623a09432d5139fa99e4fe4.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

I don't want to smell like shit and die of lung cancer. It's fucking painful

>literally

Attached: 1459414133342.jpg (230x219, 16K)

enjoy that lack of lung capacity, cunt.

Attached: 1459411105433.jpg (400x554, 39K)

>doesn't get you high or drunk
>is incredibly expensive
>benefit/cost ratio is disproportionate as fuck
>i've seen someone slowly suffocate to death over months from lung cancer

what a fucking erotic picture. and remember the thread that just archived with the french dude smoking and looking up at a mysterious male lookin like forcin him to gib him head? turns out penis cigars are kinda literal and true and are hot af. everything else freud jew said is lies though. except for tooth vaginas maybe. smoking and marine shorts. makes the dick flop all that more better

I smoke, but it really depends on how much you give a shit.
>it smells bad
You smell like cigarettes after you smoke, of course. What really smells like shit are the clothes if you aren't washing them every day. What you're probably smelling is that nasty jacket that has a week's worth of smoke on it.
>it's bad for your health
As are most other things. I'm not in the mood to be taking health advice from other basement dwelling autists who can't stop eating pizza hotpockets and also ingesting mass amounts of soy daily. I can still run a mile and a half in 11 minutes which I think is fairly reasonable despite smoking several cigarettes a day.
>girls don't like it
It's never been a problem for me or any other smoker I've known.
>it's bad for your skin
Yeah. It probably is.

If you actually want to be in the best shape possible, then of course don't smoke. If you already aren't in good shape, don't smoke. No need to add to the rest of the many things trying to kill you. If you're a well adjusted member of society who works for a living and is semi-active, then go for it. Just don't be that fucking idiot who smokes packs a day.

Attached: 1521780800927.jpg (720x541, 31K)

Only faggots smoke weed.

Switched to snus and never going back. Smoking makes you smell like shit, makes you look and feel like shit, valuable women deplore it. There's so many better options for a nicotine buzz.

Cigars on special occasions are nice though.

it's in the holy bible as being an ingredient in the holy anointing oil

Congratulations? I clearly stated that I don't smoke it. It's far under combustion temperature.

his balls are hanging out. also. marines make fun of the navy for certain things. but marine means of the sea

Attached: FB6DA4B9-D77F-401A-AE8B-13A7EA5CFC50.jpg (194x259, 50K)

Weed is the hallmark of unmotivated bugmen. How about doing something productive instead of sitting on your couch 10 hours a day?

I really like my lungs, I like my brain, especially the ability to formulate memories and learn from past experiences, 2 functions that weed destroys, and I really don't like smelling like a combination of ashtray and teenage loser.

I also like feeling like me, sharp witted, energetic, motivated and productive, as opposed to a doped up, slowed down, mentally blunted, highly unmotivated, sloppy and uncaring version of me.

Because i quit it
>t. smoking from 14 till 25

Attached: DWpnOk0W4AAHO2X.jpg (675x1200, 135K)

A lot of assumptions there.

>Shitposting is the hallmark of unmotivated bugmen. How about doing something productive instead of sitting on your couch 10 hours a day?

youre such a falsely righteous judge. you know you shouldnt nag. but you do it on stupid shit like "oxygen breathers are lazy". im going to make an unorthodox yet 100% true post and not explain it at all. and you can figure it out on your own. almost literal marijuanas. are inside everybody's bodies whether you smoke weed or not

You smoke it at night. Smoking during day is bad news because...

1. You're flooding your brain with melatonin when normally, sunlight (and blue light) would inhibit its release
2. Melatonin signals a bunch of other things, including skin repair
3. You're exposing dividing skin cells, at their most vulnerable, to a much higher level of UV radiation.

What about your eality is so unbearable that you have to turn yourself into a practical retard everyday? Deal with that instead of wasting your time and money on drugs, you fucking degenerates.

nicotine is a vitamin. black lung is ONLY for coal miners. your lungs can grow like star fishes and they do every 3 weeks. they repair any damages at cellular level smoking or not. on their own. they repair their own gene errors or physical problems. like a stem cell. japan and greece smoke their asses off. less lung cancer than us. smokers' lungs are used for transplants ALL THE TIME and at a ratio just same if not more than non smokers. if you didnt have consent for lung donation and just wanted to use pink lungs? non smokers' would be shittier to use

>This whole thread

Attached: r00ki.png (1087x736, 1.13M)

youre not listening. weed smoking mothers do better than no nothing moms. weed is in YOU right now. and you "dont" use it. if she is deficient in her weed thingies. theyre called ENDO (of the body) CANNABINOIDS. and baby doesnt get any plant cannabinoids from her. because maybe she should replace her natural bodily weed thingies. then baby jaw no work and he die. no know how to eat. youre a pot head. and you cry

Faggot

Nothing, I enjoy my life sober or stoned. Everything I enjoy doing sober, I enjoy doing stoned and vice versa. What about your life is such a disappointment you need to project this hard on the internet?

>Weed is the hallmark of unmotivated bugmen. How about doing something productive instead of sitting on your couch 10 hours a day?

Takes me maybe, 2 minutes to hit the bong. And I have the money to spare, if it wasn't spent on cannabis it would be spent on something equally as pointless, case in point my 1k$ mtg commander deck. 1,000$+ on cardboard alone.

>that guy quoting the whole thread

Attached: oh_god_why.jpg (750x421, 33K)

switch to a pipe.

old fart

The fact that you assume all disposable income must be spent on something "pointless" really highlights your retarded stoner mindset. Grow up. You sound like a fucking nigger.

How much do you have to smoke to cause an illness? What happens let say if you smoke 3 cigerettes a week for a year?

These are great actually.

You stupid faggot. Why would you assume so much shit about me? I’m still at a good weight for my height (6 ft 1in). I weigh 175 lbs. Well within normal BMI. I’m thin. But I’ve gained 10 lbs since I quit. That is still 10 lbs below the average person who quits smoking. People like you should be the ones smoking and killing yourselves.

I’m sure you’d all cock and jizz diet has done done wonders for your frail faggot frame. At what percentage body fat do you stop being a faggot retard?

doc told me over half a pack a day seems to be when people get in trouble. i assume she ment cancer.

I have spare income that I decide to spend on entertainment. Did I assume all disposable income must be spent on something pointless? No, just that I have a set amount of money I set aside for purely entertainment purposes, cannabis falls into that. You must live a very boring life only doing whats necessary to live, sorry other people can afford to not live their life like that.

Waste of money, makes your breath stink, makes your clothes stink, makes your hair stink, obnoxious addiction to where you ask strangers for a smoke

The average person spends about $2500/year on tobacco, that can guy a lot of gun shit or a DEAGLE brand DEAGLE and a couple hundred rounds of .50 African Eliminator

I told myself for years that it would hard to quit smoking, then when I quit it was literally really easy, and no big deal. WTF, I smoked for years longer than i wanted to because i had convinced myself it would be hard to quit...

Carcinogenic. It stinks. It makes a person smoking stink. It's disgusting. Its an addictive habit. Addicts should be purged.

um, breathing?

Vaping. Quit instantly 10 months ago.

i use to do that. now it's like 160$

My desire to die quickly instead of slowly via addiction.

here come the muh stinks people. living in the spruce moose ignoring the stinky mopeds and buses with their latte patios. and rain puddles and blah blah. and vaginas.

Young women between ages 20-23, brunette, slim, pale skin, smoking is probably the sexiest thing ever. Smoking is just damn cool. I really want to take it up.

Also that pic makes me feel weird inside. Not sure why. Also I'm totally nohomo but Im enjoying looking at OPs pic.

Tried it,no buzz,felt sick,smelt awful.
I'll never understand why people smoke.

>idea of entertainment is trading cards and dulling senses and cognition with weed
>claims I have a boring life

The absolute state of bugmen.

Saw some people with emphysema and learned about how jumping out of high windows is a common way for them to die, as they are so desperate for some air that they think the fall will force it into them. Absolute hell on earth.
Took me four years to drop the pack-a-day Marlboro monkey.

It fucked my lungs up. Needed an inhaler for years after quitting.

it kills estrogen. would kill your periods and tears too. like baby shampoo. it's flintstones vitamins. vitamin b3 would not exist or "be known" without nicotine. why do our brains have pot and cocaine and tobacco and alcohol and coffee absorbers and receptors? dont be a cocaine person. im just saying. some people say dont be weed people. theyre wrong. hitler was a meth head and etc. life is VERY interesting. medicine too. religion too. try these things

ITT: BULLIED MANCHILDREN

>Costs too much
Nobody said you have to smoke a pack a day
>Bad for your health
So what? Life isn't a contest who can live the longest

That's just part of what I do. I rock climb, hike, BMX, I go snowboarding/skiing in the winter, I do a lot of stuff for fun. Paid about 400$ for a bike frame the other day, plan to build it up when it arrives and have some fun.

Again, what went so wrong in your life that you must control and make everyone else's lives as boring as yours?

Attached: hyper_wizard_frame_jetfuel_side_2-600x273.jpg (600x273, 19K)

i have native reserves. better smokes. 1/10th the cost. no stupid taxes and shit

same here, last month. instant

Amerifats on pharmaceuticals.

Because my mother had a heart attack from smoking. Fit, active and hard working, but she smoked since the seventh grade and suffered a heart attack because of it two years ago. Doctors said it was basically the matter of a few minutes to save her when it happened. The poisons had clogged up an artery in her heart.

Fuck anyone who smokes. I hope you die a horrible slow death from it.

People who drivel on about who's degenerate and who isn't are fucken boring.

Really fucks up your breathing and I'd prefer to die not gasping every fucking day, all day.

Attached: 1434100791087.jpg (640x480, 152K)

>larping this hard to justify your useless drug habit
>ever wasting $400 on an incandescent peice of fucking aluminum

wish someone would have mentioned a pipe a long time ago. i could have bought a house. 86,400