Drinking filtered poop water

>too many humans and stuff
>so we gonna filter your poop water so you can drink it
>what, you believe in the "magical contaigon theory" like a primitive? lol i love drinking water that was just mixed in with someone's turds

what are our choices? drink plastic bottled water and turn into a faggot, or drink reclaimed for potable use toilet water that contains all the faggot medications and spiritual shit particles from every dumbass around you?

i can't wait to die

Attached: waterglass.jpg (1000x636, 91K)

Would the turds just float around the top like ice cubes?

Plastic water bottle comes from the tap which in itself is poop water. Who the fuck cares anyway? You drink poop water all the time. I do. So what? It's been chemically cleaned.

what beautiful shapes does reclaimed poop water make, one wonders?

Attached: dr-masaru-emoto-1400x875.jpg (1400x875, 199K)

please be bait.
but this is my bait, this is bait made for me.

Bottled water is the same water you get out of taps. Even if it came from 'a stream on the side of a mountain that is beautiful' it's the same water with almost he same things in it. Even fresh melt water will contain contagions. Water treatment to "remove the poo" is needed on the cleanest of natural water sources still if you expect long term health.

The water that comes out of a sewage treatment facility is almost as clean as the water that come from a treatment facility. My company draws water upstream in a river and dumps waste water downstream. The water we take in and expel has to meet very strict standards or the state will shut us down.

t. Water Treatment operator and Wastewater operator in training

>implying there aren't water treatment facilities upstream of you dumping turds downstream to your upstream.

This
and this thread is
>baby learns about modern water sanitation systems

I always imagine that a hot girl took a dump well drinking tap water

they literally can’t though. water that leaves a wastewater plant has to go through multiple filters and purifications. It it doesn’t me a standard then it cannot leave. We treat out sewage to a drinkable standard. I’ve seen our lead operator fill a glass and drink from the discharge to show the purity of the waste.

>Be living in Germany
>Tap water is more regulated with restrictions then bottled water
>Drinkable without chloride
>Fracking won't enlight my water
Feels good living in the first world.

Attached: 1484961473052.png (392x650, 479K)

Then why bother to dump your waste water anywhere? Just let people drink it. Afterall, the town downstream from you will end up processing and drinking it.

when you drop a deuce, do yours float?

Spiritual shit particles

Wow

Our ancestors drank shit water from creeks and lakes and ponds. You'll be fine

nope, this is "science fags drink shit water, willingly". i personally believe wholeheartedly in the "magical contaigon theory" of not drinking some fat fuck's recycled shit water.

Because you would have to build and maintain distribution lines from the wastewater plant back into the existing distribution system. Also you would need a pumping facility from the wastewater plant. Plus hire another operator to run. Basically it would cost millions and be a logistical headache to your existing system so it’s just easier to dump it in the river

its a good thing i am into scat, that sounds hot

>Tap water is more regulated with restrictions then bottled water
Who knows what magical things they put in there!

Attached: largenosedwomanrubbinshandstogetherandsmiling.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>just pollute the river downstream!
>it's not your problem!

You're a real model human, huh user?

Well wtf am I going to do?
Buy some Alex fucking Jones water filter?
Build a fucking rain tank on top of my fucking house?
(((They))) are putting hormones and flouride and all that fucking shit in the fucking water anyway
I mean honestly
Whatchagonnado

Read the thread, that's literally what they do. I'm saying don't do that but I'm wrong like this guy says

Yeah I’m a design engineer for water and wastewater plants and you’re being idiotic. I have no idea what wastewater plant you operate but if your final effluent is potable then you must have some kind of tertiary treatment in addition to disinfection. and your influent source must be pretty fucking clean. and even with tertiary treatment most water is still far from considered potable. There’s a reason potable water quality regulations exist and it’s based on decades of research by the NIH and EPA. Direct potable reuse in the USA still requires microfiltration and/or RO treatment that’s just a fact.

personally i feel it is just one more confirmation that life is over. i'm ready to go back to sirius

Attached: St._im_Garten_Mai_2005_RGB.jpg (886x737, 503K)

What comes out of the tap is not the same that was tested in the plant because of germ, fungal and algal strains in the conduits. there is no money to renew them in the communities. Make a nitrate test of your water to see if it's really that good. 300 here

Attached: NIT600-Nitrite-Nitrate.jpg (500x500, 61K)

If you're that worried start by electrically separating tap water into hydrogen and oxygen they recombine them into pure water leaving everything else behind.

I spend the extra bucks to get bottled water. I choose Ozarka because its bottled in my home state. If drinking quality water from my land makes me a faggot, you're a nigger for drinking dirt water.

>average water conduit

Attached: tasty.jpg (3031x2155, 1.44M)

kay

Attached: 1522510636345.jpg (2155x3031, 1.67M)

wtf

what about the excess chemicals? fluoride, chlorine, birth control byproduct, xenoestrogens, etc.

This is why I only drink energy drinks.

Fuck off Big Water shill.

I come from a nordic place and we had a source.
If I had to choose between the water of the source or the water of the tap.
Source it fucking was.
Bottle taste like shit is comparison
The only reason I miss my place

t. never worked in cities water supply facilities

Attached: 1512514209177.jpg (439x222, 12K)

Depends on what i ate and what im shitting into..

>feels good living in the first world
Are you fucking stupid? your country is being overun by niggers and your government is going to exterminate you. Sure it feels good to be a german in todays world