Fake her please

Blacked,cumshop,hardcore,make your best on her please.
Imig for many choice for better result

Attached: 10321771_10152402035806413_450738483792850107_o (2).jpg (472x715, 56K)

imig.es/c/onGHuQJ

Attached: !!27.jpg (2000x3000, 387K)

Nice work man.

That's perfect thank you

You have more pics of her in this imig if you can make others

Do you take commissions? Or other requests. Sorry don’t mean to hijack this thread.

>imig.es/c/onGHuQJ

Attached: !!192317854.jpg (1067x1600, 237K)

I do trades for favors.

[email protected]

Attached: DSC063420.jpg (620x718, 50K)

that face ! it's epic lmao

Attached: !!!56253080.jpg (1080x720, 79K)

Creampied pussy, you're a god !

This slut have a beautiful blue eyes, the fake work on her make that amazing, thank you for this!

That woman has a beautiful body

thank you!

You can make her in a gang bang ?

Uh.... done several for you. I can do a gang-bang or two in exchange for a cum/cock tribute If interested, write me at the address I gave you.

Message send

damn your work is awesome!!
any chance you could take a crack at this chick?
thanks!

Any other one can fake her ?

Bump

I have send trib to you tehe

bump for more please

Bump for more fake please, I know it's not easy but please make me this favor

bump

You know I was going to do some shops of this girl but seeing tehe in a thread is like finding out the girl you like blows aids patients
Makes me not want to do it. Sux for for you too, I'm way better than tehe

Attached: !!!A9582205542.jpg (768x1003, 154K)

Really? You offer criticisms of me all the time, but never show your work. Now you claim you are "way better". I don't claim to be great, but I'd like to see the great work you can do being "way better" than mine!

Your shops are terrible.

Yeah. Just a hobby. Trying to get better. Why not show me your brilliant talent on this thread? Love to see your work!!!

These are great shops
Now look at yours.
This is just a hobby for them too

Why are you criticizing him like this? if you see faults in his shop said, it can help him improve. Make a constructive criticism.
When at your job, I can not judge without seeing sorry, for the moment for me you just pass for a big mouth.

WOW! From 4 different shoppers! Which one are you? Or do you use all of those names from time to time?

I am interested in YOUR work which you say is "way better". Are you Nero? He's way better than me. So are three of the guys you linked to. And I know a couple others that are better as well.

But do one on this thread and show me how I should have done it! I'd love to congratulate you on your superior technique.

For me this two are very great, you don't think that ?

Can you make that with cum on her face ?

you can only get better by filling requests... if the person requesting it is happy, and your happy. then who gives a shit what some random 3rd party thinks

Attached: !!!A9582205541.jpg (768x1003, 155K)

exact !

you have enough time to spend for fakeshop her please ?

??? who?

who want !

Bump