The next recession will destroy the USA

The next recession we enter into will develop into a depression that leads to the balkanization of the United States and an end to its roughly 250-year hegemony.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: destroyUSA.jpg (1024x711, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepeoplehistory.com/1932.html
youtu.be/cYOR1IkyG3A?t=7m5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree with you satan.
I am excited to see what the future holds

Attached: 1514169920689.gif (380x320, 1.56M)

>see what the future holds
>808
I can respect that

Attached: Gore_Checked.jpg (460x288, 15K)

You can't prove an eventuality wrong. No matter how long the U.S. lasts, there will still be the possibility that economic collapse will lead to balkanization. So, tell me when this next recession is going to happen. Then we will just have to wait and see if you are right.

Haven't had a get in ages. This is a good thread though.

Market indications have arisen in February and March; Q3 or Q4 numbers of 2018 will mark the start of a recession, and late 2019 to 2021 will mark the start of a depression; Russia and China will take full advantage to expand their territories, and the petro-yuan will prevent the States from ever fully recovering its status.

>he still thinks money is real

Attached: IMG_4839.jpg (1600x1063, 171K)

I welcome this, economic depressions fuel cultural revolution which we are in desperate need of.
Make people start working for survival instead of greed

the group think of people believing in its value is what makes it real.
most people in this world are bound by money.

You will starve. Your family will starve. You'll feel a dread like nothing you've ever felt before, and only then will you realize the value of belief. Belief in a concept; belief in fiat; belief in the international monetary system. Who knows? Maybe you'll even greentext about it one day, provided you haven't killed yourself first.

I think you're incorrect. There's too much profit in existing food-producing systems. Those lucrative food systems won't magically disappear, even if the US dollar collapses.

Some numbers on a computer screen won't do shit to the guy who lives rurally and truly independant. The rest of America is fucked, however.

Look at all relevant graphs related to economic markers. They are all exponential. We are very far into it. Our Dept is 100% GDP now.

The only thing the US has left is the reserve currency, so we can print money without hyperinflation.

The USA is already destroyed we have simply not seen the full fallout yet.

>. Those lucrative food systems won't magically disappear, even if the US dollar collapses.

Ireland produced enough potatoes to feed the entire nation .....

Attached: 16387884.jpg (480x444, 34K)

What is the deal with fox news exactly?

Why is the left so obsessed with it?

Will crypto become more or less valuable in the event of a depression? Also, will it be a global depression?

The only people that would starve are people living in the city centers. If the food stores closed down tomorrow I'd just butcher one of these two. I've named them Shaneeka Treyvonette

Attached: DSC_0922-001.jpg (800x507, 123K)

What is self-sufficiency?

an extremely rare thing

every news outlet is propaganda. some get the facts straight now and again, but that doesn't make them trustworthy.

Attached: ProblematicAce.jpg (600x393, 83K)

Maybe in burgerlandia.

They used to be a lot less credible when GWB was in office

That's a good thing at this point, the New Jerusalem will be consecrated and finalized. Gog and Magog will finally invade(China and Russia.)

>666
Holy fucking shit, satan is posting on Jow Forums

Attached: me.png (500x654, 153K)

Toilet paper will have more value then crypto in such a situation

So you will survive a few more weeks. Then what? Go shoot all the animals around you same as your neighbors? Then what will you eat after the animals are gone? Tree bark?

>implying modern man can suddenly become self sufficient

That's not all I have you dumb nigger. I live on 60 acres and have enough seeds and ammo for half a decade. I will be fine. You? Probably not.

no. You've made an outlandish claim with zero explanation as to why you think a recession (of which amerifats had many) would be the end. Now you have to provide some form of evidence other than
> Reee! I listen to Alex Jones, I understand politics and economics! Reee!

BRING IT ON FAGGOT MY BODY IS READY
JUST CRASH THE MARKETS ALREADY FUCKING JEWS

Attached: benito-mussolini-3.jpg (300x300, 16K)

stop lying

I want this to happen so bad. Also this chick. I want her so bad.

Attached: 13c15c8a0862eab1dc176754530bfb55--elena-tonra-hey-girl.jpg (736x908, 88K)

>implying some aren't already
stupid nigger

Hordes of urban dwelling scum will leave the city, rape your countryside, burn your forest down and kill you. Round up all the country bumpkins you want. Doesn't matter how many of you there are. You will be overrun, robbed and murdered by pillaging hordes marauding across the land.

no u

Attached: IMG101817312000.jpg (667x500, 118K)

No they won't. They'll go south, not north you fucking retard.

Good.

>implying a handful of modern self sufficient persons scattered across tje globe means jack shit

what are you a necrophile?

They will go everywhere just like cockroaches you retard. Its unbelievable that you bumpkin survival nuts think you are one up on society. You aren't. The only thing you are is a target for gangs of scavengers.

Because it's the only media outlet that's not 100% communist libshit the way the rest of them are. Fox News is controlled opposition regardless, but as long as they pretend to fight Marxists, leftists will eternally hate it.

you're wrong
prove me wrong

Attached: 10feettall.jpg (500x666, 98K)

>handful
>over 2 million farms in the US alone
choose one you massive black pilled faggot

nobody knows what will happen

maybe civil war and totalitarian state

but world-wide depression is imminent, it is a matter of time now. so better to prepare your real property and invest your money wisely , nobody knows what will happen with fiat currency

Checked

Attached: muffu.png (578x694, 419K)

this should have happened in y2k or atleast 2001-2008!

>More than 30% of the population are unemployed
>homeless camps or shanty towns appear around the country built by homeless people using wood from crates, cardboard, scraps of metal, or whatever materials were available to them
>wins a landslide presidential election on November
>Government and Companies cut working hours for those in employment hoping to provide more jobs for those who are unemployed.
>The United States forced millions of thousands of Mexicans out of the country during the recession years
>American loans to help rebuild the German economy end
>Unemployment reached 27% Canada
>Canada like many other countries employed a highly restrictive immigration policy
>Unemployment rate reached nearly 30%
>Due to massive rise in unemployment the radical Nazi Party headed by Hitler came to power in January 1933.

thepeoplehistory.com/1932.html

>250 year hegemony
Satan needs to read more history, it hasn't been that long.

Are you implying this is a bad thing?

The US will be divided into Trumpian vs Demorat regions, all the dems will get all the niggers spics and soyboys while the Trump empire will flurish with scientifically minded, rational and common sense superior men and women who will build strong families and strong communal bonds.

The left will rot away through their own pathological worldview and evolution will have progressed one iteration further to the Ubermensch.

Attached: 1500042234379.jpg (1024x738, 77K)

everyone always assumes America will be the first to go because we're the top dog
it simply isn't true
if our country gets destroyed everyone else's country will get destroyed too unless we like nuke ourselves or something ridiculous like that
reasons it's literally impossible for America to fall first:
>strongest military
obvious but less important than the next reasons
>thousands and thousands of miles of undeveloped land
huge. part of america may come to ruin but it can't all get destroyed rural America will live on and rebuild the rest of America quite easily
rural America will also most likely survive any global apocalypse meaning Americans will survive where most Europeans will die just because how extremely crowded Europe is in comparison
>untold number of untapped resources
this goes along with our land
with all our thousands of miles of undeveloped forest lands there could be all sorts of precious metals and other resources we haven't discovered yet and ofc there's all the wood and arable land

in conclusion it's simply illogical to assume that a country as big as America and as undeveloped is gonna collapse any time soon
worst thing that can happen is our city folk die off in droves and the cities are abandoned
same can be said for countries like Canada, China, Australia and Russia (though the last 2 most of their land is pretty bad so they're not as well off )

OP is a sub 50 IQ faggot.

Prove me wrong.

This desu famalam

>The next recession will destroy the USA.
Good.

>The next recession we enter into will develop into a depression that leads to the balkanization of the United States and an end to its roughly 250-year hegemony.
Thank God.
Whites, be sure you've Come Home to the Pacific Northwest before then.
Because after will be a much, much harder trip.

youtu.be/cYOR1IkyG3A?t=7m5s

there is nothing new in collapse, but there are 3 points
1)how to profit from it or not to lose value
2)how to defend yourself and your property
3)which country will attack what country and when

world-wide depression is imminent now, it will start after last big white generations (>1990) will secure own value, then nobody will want to play old unprofitable rules. and everything will collapse because of financial incompetence. it is a matter of 3-7 years.

Alan greenspan calls this "time preferences"

Possible, but it will happen to the EU before it happens to the US.

I wonder if the military industrial complex and the oil barons will attempt to profit off of that by making Trump go to war with Syria and Iran in order to further destabilize the middle east and seize more oil. (and of course destroy any threat to Israel)

of course they will.

massive energy reserves in the Golan heights

>Prove me wrong.

A recession won't remove US nukes and aircraft carriers

those digits

>250-year hegemony

>massive energy reserves in the Golan heights
While Israel doesn't have any oil (to my knowledge they have a massive supply of natural gas off Israel's coast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_gas_field

>A recession won't remove US nukes and aircraft carriers
How are those going to be in use when the soldiers aren't being paid or are otherwise engaged with millions of mudslimes in the middle east?

I'm not letting this thread die until you low attention span retards read my post
where are you faggot OP you told us to prove you wrong and I did
get back here and pay attention to the thread you made you stupid autist

>when you realize your in middle of ticking timebomb and in ground zero of collapse

I never asked for this I'll trade my gook crap in a second to live like Mongolian innawoods and ride horseback across hugeass valley. Society ain't comfy frens.

Attached: IMG_0835.jpg (808x805, 187K)

last depression started next way
1)usa had huge debt, europe sells shit to usa and other contries
2)usa closes markets to save itself
3)europeans have not enough gold that can save value for middle class
4)russian empire \ ussr\ russia closes markets and mines gold
5)germany and france etc start bullshit
6)usa drops into depression and then everybody (except autarkies) follows them.

usa will not have profit from war with iran or syria, it may start war in europe or in east asia with china, japan and koreas involved. iran is too small and has state traditions, such war will not give any profit. war in europe and asia destroys real competitors and brings gold. arabisn states can be looted from gold by 1 small army.

i think countries with developed industry will try to kill each other to prevent accumulation of gold and value by competitors, because expansion of credit is impossible now lol. like in previous war they will try to kill as many civilian population ias possible, especially middle class, because productive middle class hold real value

READ MY POST YOU FAGGOTS
I'VE BTFO THIS ENTIRE THREAD
STOP BEING RETARDED

you

>balkanization
please let it happen

We are entering a new dispensation. A new creation.

We are on the verge of multitrillion dollar industrial revolution.

This has the potential to be the greatest America in the history of the European Union

>A recession won't remove US nukes and aircraft carriers

Those didn't help us win against a bunch of good rice farmers. They aren't getting us any further in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Your floating fortress is just a way to destroy excess productivity to line the pockets of the elite a la 1984

America couldn't even survive Yellowstone's eruption, you think it can survive "any global apocalypse"? Jesus Americans are deluded.