FLATTIES

Why don't flaties go for a sail to the edge of the flat-earth?

It is perfectely legal to sail the international waters, so what's the problem?

Attached: cc41d703b9ae8b4ec4d2f9a42031c047.jpg (639x474, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEoNIR73tk0
m.youtube.com/watch?t=9s&v=vymd3wgaBL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DbLu9fcQI4w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO9LEA4fLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_horizon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's very naughty.

You can't because the Illuminati (Donald Trump and the Jews) have the entire edge guarded.

also the ice wall

I think flat earth retards will tell you that Antarctica is really an infinite ring of ice or some government organization will stop you from attempting to go too far, or some such bullshit excuse as to why they can't prove anything

REIDF FUCK OFF

There is an army at the ice wall to take care of you when you get there.

no one really believes the earth is flat
it's a meme

Because there is no edge it connects itself with the other part but you can't understand 4D architecture or mathematics because you are a retard globalist.

Too dangerous, you either fall off or hit impassable ice shelf. Seriously you'd probably die if you tried.

Because the same people who believe this shit, aren't providing shit for themselves in the first place. So why would they seek evidence for themselves when somebody else needs to. The burden of proof fallacy.

Attached: 1521878352721.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>connects itself with the other part
what "other part"

The other side of the flat globe, obviously.

The other edge

>edge
how can there be an edge if its just continuous?

The Earth is a circle, not a square : and its perimeter is surrounded by the ring-like Antarctica. Therefore, there is no "edge" of the flat Earth.

Attached: thiskillstheglobehead1.jpg (220x229, 9K)

The ocean continues infinitely

>If only there was some shape that did this

Attached: D4009355-27D2-428C-A73E-6A8FC232EBFB.png (1200x1200, 825K)

Read your Bible. It’s literally in the first few pages. Firmament stops you from going any further, but unless you’re on a military expedition like admiral Byrd was, you’re not going anywhere near it before you die.

Attached: CCFEDEDD-438D-4A87-9CEC-B9AC04080CDC.jpg (744x482, 450K)

learn to geometric topology

Attached: 1492583503910.jpg (697x478, 48K)

I fucking hate you people.

Attached: 1518090802391.gif (328x217, 982K)

>It is perfectely legal to sail the international waters
I don't think so, at least for an average Joe

so how is it that the entire world doesn't see the sunrise at the same time?

No man if you understood something about 4D mathematics and architecture you would know that there is just a continous edge

Why is the north pole the center of the flat earth? Why not the south pole?

Ha

because in space the sun always shines even at night

Attached: 1497129193590.png (700x490, 265K)

>a sphere makes no sense
>Möbius strip does

nobody is debating that fact and you didn't answer the question

that's just how it is, even in the old days

Attached: Mercator_north_pole_1595.jpg (1700x1606, 1.13M)

>no argument
Thanks for just admitting that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 135yro.jpg (888x499, 77K)

It's completely legal, just grab a boat and go out a couple of miles and you've done it

Space is as real as Wakanda. People who believe in it are no better than niggers and their utopian fantasy.

Attached: 66FE83D6-1E83-4572-8564-240B93CF779F.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>what is the law of perspective

Attached: 0E245EE5-0D19-4548-A236-DFAC907F53BE.jpg (584x581, 99K)

Goddamned globalists, you have to understand the 4 dimension in order to learn reality, you just can't believe that the Earth has a perfect 3D mathematic shape because thats impossible, earth is not a globe but you "sciencists" believe blindly in "science" just like any other religion.

I'm a geologist.

Attached: 1485314248670.jpg (786x994, 66K)

I did but your model of earth is so wrong it doesn't make sense to you.
the earth isn't perfectly flat, but if you roll it up (like you suggest) it actually looks more like this

Attached: Figures_Torus.png (862x140, 140K)

keke

Check out the Volvo ocean race or the vendée globe you fucking mong.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x806, 408K)

this post made me audibly laugh

you don't sail over the side you run into antartica.

You know, this is why people don't take the alt right seriously.

Can confirm this

Möbius strip is nothing but 4D architecture while a sphere (atleast the part you understand/see) follows a 3D logic, but the world is NOT a PERFECT GLOBE thus it can't make a 3D perfect sense while it still follows 4D logic or the perfect logic.

the only thing flat earth fags can convince you of is that they are basically next-generation troll science faggots that just make shit up non-stop and give non-answers, answer that make no sense, and move goalposts ad nausem until any rational person just gives up

Attached: 2fa39600b14e5bf7987707b0870f47c0.jpg (780x780, 62K)

Nobody takes Jow Forums seriously. In the end pol is always right. Just the strenuous effort to shill against FE should raise some flags. Do your own research. Start with Admiral Richard E Byrd and Antarctica. His son was (((suicided))) in the same manner as Seth Rich.

READ YOUR BIBLE.

They would never make it because they can't understand simple math.
They would just end up sailing into a storm and die or something gay.

Same thing happened to Shackleton during antarctic expedition

Attached: shackleton.jpg (2400x1347, 289K)

Isn’t that what (((scientists))) do? How many times are they going to change the distance of the sun? It’s getting pretty close to as many times as they changed the holocaust numbers.

yes just be appreciate flat-earthers have no plans to enslave your children

so you're saying the earth is flat, but it's not perfectly flat, it's rolled up and shaped like a fucking donut, because estimates of how close the sun is to the earth have been adjusted based on evidence?

you're a fucking fag.

>all the round earth cucks in this thread thinking they are smart
Listen round earth cucks. If the earth isn't flat then what happened to the dinosaurs?
Pic related is the truth.
Checkmate faggots!

Attached: N0m7OHA_d.jpg (640x549, 25K)

Yeah, because we’re only trying to save them. Teach your children the Bible. Let them learn (((modern science))) and then educate them on reality when they are old enough.

No. The earth is an immovable realm with an impenetrable firmament. The sun and moon are within the firmament. Space is a meme. Read your Bible.

>the world is NOT a PERFECT GLOBE
Well, yeah, it's not exactly spherical. Since it isn't an exact sphere it isn't a spheroid it at all?
>better observations lead to more complete knowledge
>HURT SURE LEARNING THROUGH OBSERVATION MEANS YOU LIE
>MAKING UP BULLSHIT IS REAL TRUTH

These bastards love to shit up the youtube comment sections of every space-related video, and I've wasted a lot of time and energy trying to educate them on basic scientific principles. They won't listen, they would rather smoke weed and watch flat earth videos than pursue a geology degree like I did. I have reached the point of giving up trying to help them and have instead opted to reduce my argument to a single word: meteorites.

Attached: Odale-barringer-06_barringer_crater_south.jpg (640x423, 53K)

This is unironically true. The ice wall is huge in height and you need multiple permits from every country in the Antarctic Treaty to go anywhere into the continent, and even then you’re heavily supervised. Not to mention just the costs of obtaining the permits ranging to thousands of dollars. It’s very difficult to be an independent explorer when it comes to Antarctica.

its a ice wall

the north pole was discovered and somebody put a flag

THIS is why ?
MOBIUS .
The place we call home is a dimensional mass that closely resembles a mobile strip such that this is NEVER an edge/end.
Sorry flat/ball TARDS but that's "YOUR" Reality.

Attached: a6b0d5db5e5f82c49f91bfa972a6d646.jpg.cf.jpg (647x399, 20K)

>not realizing that adjusting the distance of the sun without changing the size affects the force of its (((gravity))) and fucks up all of their equations

I’m just following the Bible, bud. I highly recommend you give it a read.

Attached: D6313FC7-2948-4C66-9AAC-6ECC68E24B7E.jpg (750x813, 276K)

HYPERBOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Meteorites are nothing more than literal fallen pieces of the firmament. Look into Libyan Desert Glass. It’s about 96-99% SiO2 which is completely unheard of in terms of glass.

that terrible quality image macro completely made me reconsider calling you a retard

Lots have sailed to the edge. None have come back.

You'll hit the ice wall.

They patrol it so you can't get past

The earth is an oblate spheroid, flattened at the poles and bulging at the equator.

How about some videos?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEoNIR73tk0

m.youtube.com/watch?t=9s&v=vymd3wgaBL0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DbLu9fcQI4w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO9LEA4fLQ

See that water-like ripple? That’s the great depths beyond the firmament. Look into sonoluminesence. Read your Bible.

God damn, why must people keep this old meme alive? Quit fucking the dead horse already, people.

I find your lack of faith in the scientific method disturbing.

Attached: vader.jpg (1214x815, 112K)

>Jow Forums
>alt-right
You need to go back

What is radar horizon? I'm a sailor and know that the earth is a sphere. Radar can't see over the horizon because of the curvature. You fags are really, really stupid. You know that though, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar_horizon

the same reason communists never move to those awesome communist countries

The scientific method has long been abandoned in modern science.

Hell, knowing that gravity exists. A force that pulls mass together, of course it would be spherical. Fucking sub 60 iq Pygmies, I swear.

That’s like saying aliens don’t exist because nasa said so.retard.

Because these people are losers that can barely afford a sandwich nevermind a trip to the Antarctic.

That's technically true but if you zoom in closely to the earth you see this. So it is a sphere but the part we know is just a flat tangent speck on the sphere, that's why we perceive it as flat instead of curved if you traverse it.

Attached: 1493168256260.jpg (572x403, 34K)

Where are they guarding? Where is the icewall?
How could have i done an expeditition to antartica?

>The scientific method has long been abandoned in modern science.
just stop

Attached: 1457337002579.gif (200x151, 605K)

Ice walls

you cant anymore they'll literally torp your vessel if you try

Oh look a nasa spinningball cuck

Admiral Byrd the sci-fi writer?

I'm a billionaire famous worldwide and right now I'm posting from a multi-million dollar yacht surrounded by blonde supermodels.

They're just shitposters, i'm almost certain it's an old school /b/ op that went too far.

Remember gravity doesnt exist. This is just buoyancy. Just dont ask why object also fell in vaccuum.

>implying that dinosaurs are real
Try again please.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

Boats dropping beyond the curve is a meme. Large bridges also would never work on a curve. I personally know a civil engineer that has never, in his 14 year career, had to calculate for the curvature while building a bridge, and knows as a fact that it wasn’t accounted for in pic related.

Attached: 3F6A59F9-FE2D-44F0-9FA7-CB97BF6C4122.jpg (998x518, 358K)

Fossils are something the Jews buried in 1924

>strawmanning this hard to defend your fragile worldview
pathetic desu

They are tho

Didnt get torpedoed.

because they don't want to be enslaved by the kingdom of krull

Imagining Jews somehow bullshitting calcium into weird shapes, almost seems like golem making.

>6r347
>74lk1n6
>ch1ck3n
>70 7h3
>w4lk1n6
>b007y-bu57
Flattards are without a doubt the best, most reliable argument in favor of bringing back eugenics that I've ever seen. Better than niggers, better than anybody.

check out this sweet sample of chrysocolla and malchite/azurite I found. I've got more if you like.

Attached: 20160921_144541.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

> Implying that changing the medium removes the law of buoyancy

Attached: DCD6A0E2-1BAB-4012-9DB0-A0CEE9C3D189.jpg (409x396, 71K)

>The level of critical thought required to think about not having to calculate curve should be the same level of thought that lets you see that the globe is so many mangitudes larger than us that the curve is almost redundant
Think about a pizza, 14 inch
Now cut it into 1,000,0000 slices take one slice and try to see if there is a full curve on the crust
Do you fags even math

>I personally know a civil engineer

Yea dude, I also know a guy that is familiar with the way of thinking of an engineer, and he says the same thing!
It's not like that bridge is posted in every flat-fag thread, and everyone knows about the "FACTS" you're supposedly exclusive to.
Fucking idiot.