Photoshop Request

Can anyone make her ass 25-50% bigger and keep it symmetrical at the same time?

Attached: 73.png (3840x3840, 3.11M)

this took longer then expected

Attached: nmb.jpg (3840x3840, 1.25M)

Thanks user, I'm grateful for the shop! Which tools in Photoshop did you use? I've tried lasso, pen tool, quick select and liquify etc but it never turns out how I want it. Would you be able to tone the size down a bit? Thanks again!

its a little bit more complicated then that. first off you have to Photoshop the ass so that theres no hand in the way. so i used the right butt cheek and fliped it and doctored it to make it like the left butt cheek then i warped it to make it bigger and to get the legs looking normal. then you gotta put the hand back by duping the original photo and placing it over the doctored butt and erase everything but the hand so it dosnt look weird. then you have to doctor the waist by warping it or drawing it wider.

Damn, that's quite complicated indeed, I had no idea the process was the extensive

I also shopped it. It did take long due to here hand and arm. So many grafts to do.

Attached: Bigger.png (3840x3840, 3.81M)

Not as big as other guys. Did a little fix here.

You did stretch her arm though

And did a bit more shadow fixing. Feel free to critique.

Thanks for the shops everyone, these are perfect! Shopping techniques like these are way out of my league...

And fixed her shoe and made a side by side.

Attached: Bigger.png (7680x4076, 4.96M)

Looks so good my dude, you're a genius. Are there any tutorials online I could learn from to use these techniques myself?

Would you be able to upload a single image of the fixed shoe version? Thanks so much again user, those are some insane skills IMO

Not really. You just have to practice. I just float around threads doing various edits. You will see that I post many updates because each time I take a step back to look at it I find more detail to add or things to fix. I know that you posted this image before asking to make her look more "white", but I did a little color and lighting fix as well here.

Attached: Bigger.png (7680x4076, 5M)

If you look back at previous versions, i had an overlap with one of my layers on the shoe on the left I didn't erase out.

Oh, you mean not side by side.

Attached: Biggersingle.png (3752x4076, 3.83M)

I checked all of the previous images and they've all got the overlapping show apart from the side by side comparison image. And the thread asking to make her look more white wasn't actually me, I just downloaded the results from that thread, both version look good IMO

I also mean the one without the colour and lighting fix, sorry for the stuff around there

This is the one before color and lighting fix. You can easily crop it in paint if you want

Oh shit, didn't think about that. I'll crop it with paint, thanks again my dude

Np

Also guy who did the first edit you an also see where they over erased on the second layer, leaving added transparency at the top of the string on the hip on the right and where the but blends into the thigh on the left leg both at the top and the bottom. Just me nitpicking minor details.

Yeah, I appreciate they're effort but the ass size is also way too big for my taste, I wasn't thinking when I posted with "50%" bigger

Literally first thing I did when I opened it up was I scaled it up to 125% and did a rough copy paste of the ass over. It seemed to big for me as well so I only went 10% bigger.

Finalized with a few touches just for me. But here it is in case anyone else wants.

Attached: Biggerfinal.png (3214x4076, 4.8M)

Awesome work once again, I really like the vignette in the corners!

I've tried cropping it with Photoshop and I get an error saying: Cannot complete request because scratch disks are full. I could crop it with pain but I want to get the exact 3840x3840 resolution. If you're still there, would you be able to crop it? I'm not having any luck