Fatally struck 8 times, from behind

>Fatally struck 8 times, from behind
>Unarmed
>Was taking a phone call in the backyard of a private residence in which his presence was completely legal
>Dispatch was in response to a report that someone was breaking car windows, and had picked up a crowbar

How do we go about even beginning to justify something like this?
>inb4 "because he was a nigger"
Think critically. Respond meaningfully. I wouldn't want something like this happening to anyone, of any color.

Attached: stephon clark.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0BiSlZxS7g
www-m.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/sacramento-police-shooting/index.html
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article205818424.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg
youtu.b/oRwdFplrspM
youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel is sniping unarmed civilians in the backs and killign them.

Attached: 1511485976506.webm (320x180, 2.53M)

>we
You’re in the wrong place boy

You're my brother, no matter how much you hate me.

What's the problem?

Oh man! Knee slapper!

SAY HIS NAME WHY WON'T YOU SAY HIS NAME YOU MEDIA SHILL GRRRR

It's in the file name.

he was an “all lives matter” bootlicking coon too. im glad this happened. teach a lesson to all the other coons who think they can coon their way out of a system of white supremacy

Attached: 4D6F9ED9-82A5-4579-BB55-82E16CC684F8.jpg (700x700, 39K)

Niggers not following police orders and doing shit like digging in their waistband deserve to die

YOU STILL AREN'T SAYING HIS NAME *ding* grrrrr
youtube.com/watch?v=t0BiSlZxS7g

I don't care, but why can't those people just spell their names normally?

Unfortunately for you, that wasn't even the case in this instance.

Niggers gonna nig.

>you’re my brother
no thanks

Attached: DFE7EC93-354E-4C18-889B-B911DF7F8058.jpg (695x850, 93K)

I'm white, though.

one less nigger running around, sounds good to me, the family should reimburse the officers for the ammo too, federal HST or Hornady critical defense/duty rounds dont come cheap.

Cops don't just shoot someone for no reason.

>taking a phone call

Funny way of saying “running around smashing cars with a crowbar then running into his yard when the cops showed up”

Stop backpedaling after you've unsuccessfully written off another extrajudicial killing as the result of noncompliance.

black people don't give a shit about you, your family, and your race

i'm not black, ergo i don't give a shit about them either

Where was the crowbar user? Find me the crowbar and you've won me on that count. In any event, a dude wielding a crowbar probably doesn't need to get perforated 8 times out of a total of 20 shots fired.

>backpedaling

Attached: 1519496880536.png (211x239, 3K)

I'm not here to champion reciprocity with regards to race relations and this is not a virtue signal. Bottom line is that I see something like this in the news and sincerely find it unsettling.

When you shoot, you shoot to kill. LEO are trained to magdump. But you already knew that you obtuse little shit.

Attached: 1519502342346.jpg (645x773, 56K)

A dude with a crowbar does have to get shot if after a pursuit turns towards the cops with an unknown object in his hands.

Social justice, and by extension social verdicts, are the problem.
Don't get sucked up into the hivemind that says events only happen for the reasons observed.
Meaning he was only shot because he was in yard holding cellphone.
wait for all the info before making a judgement.

>"FREEZE!"
>runs away and pulls object out of pocket

hmmmmm

Without knowing any details, I'm sure there is more to it

Quit trying to make it about race 10 years ago my sister's boyfriend was shot and killed by police he was unarmed and white.

Because he was a nigger?

The man was breaking car windows. When police caught up to him and asked him to stop, he started running away. A chase ensued, leading the police to the place in question. At that point he was under arrest, and instead of complying, he whipped a cellphone out of his pocket. At that point, he was deemed an imminent threat, and was fired upon.
Like every other case that has ever happened, the nigger didn't comply, did something fucking retarded, and was dealt with precisely how the cops are trained to deal with it. What the fuck did you expect to happen?

Source on that response? I'll gladly concede to a new, vetted development of that nature.
I did know that, but 20 shots fired total and 8 landed. That somehow doesn't come across as a measure enacted to neutralize a threat.
I'm very sorry to hear that but much to your disadvantage those stories has been relegated to a lower priority in the American consciousness. He deserves just as much recognition for tragic injustice as any person of color.

Link? Source? That is -not- how I've seen the account detailed.

Even CNN confirmed it, they just put it at the bottom of the article where nobody would read it. You’ve been trayvoned yet again.

>somehow doesn't come across as a measure enacted to neutralize a threat.
The fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1519943075320.jpg (628x534, 75K)

>cops receive phone call of man breaking vehicle windows then ran “hiding in a backyard.”
>find nigger lurking in the back yard making wild nigger hand movements
>gets shot
seems like an open and shut case

I'm talking about excess.

Wtf does this even mean you dumb nigger.

Proposed solution: Make special cellphones for black people that can, in no way, be mistaken for firearms to the naked eye.

Hello Abel.

Is this the nog that was trying to run away from the cops, asked to put his hands on a wall, and then he reached into his pocket to pull out his phone?

Yeah I hope they ventilated him good.

>giant pink glow in the dark foam cell phones

>another high publicity shooting of a black person in the last 4+ year
>nobody gives a fuck anymore about this shit when it happens to black people

they did this to themselves

He was a "neutral" or right-leaning nigger coon that thought he was safe because he "wasn't like other niggers."
Little did he know that all blacks are considered niggers, and he paid for his coonery.

You said 8 of 20 landed but that "doesn't come across as a measure enacted to neutralize a threat". So what are you implying because what you said made zero fucking sense. I'd say 8 bullets is a good fucking way to neutralize a threat

Attached: 1519497366644.png (183x275, 4K)

Well, they're muslims, they deserved it.

>Respond meaningfully.
take it to reddit, faggot

SAAAAAAAAAGE

Attached: 1313334417345.jpg (465x364, 25K)

what's to justify? a good nigger is a dead nigger imo tbf

Read the "What police say happened" bit:
www-m.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/sacramento-police-shooting/index.html

Its 20 shots cause there are multiple people firing. If all officers fire 8 rounds it wdds up dont you think. Also people have had 15 shots in them wnd they can shoot back and keep moving soo.... yeah thwy shoot until its 100% neutralized and all movement has stopped.

You god damn contrarian edgy fucking dipshit.

helicopter footage show him hopping over a fence from another yard, thinking he lost the cops, he looking around inside a parked truck, then he sees the cops and runs into the backyard.

Attached: David Hoggs Goosebumps.png (1109x413, 382K)

such as

From behind, though?
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article205818424.html
>Police said two items that could be the "tool bar" that deputies in the helicopter saw were recovered from near the broken sliding glass door in the neighbor's yard: a cinder block and a piece of aluminum similar to what might be used for a gutter.

What's there to justify? Even leftists think cops are the only ones qualified to use weapons. If they say he's guilty, he's guilty...right?

Slightly conflicted here honestly.
Why are US cops in general so paranoid about firearms? Any slight movement could potentially mean literally anything to an American cop. Officers screaming military style orders in extreme detail to terrified suspects. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

His only mistake was not listening to instructions you stupid cunt. There was a black officer there as well. The police force isnt all white. In my city the chiefs are mostly black and half the workers are minirities you dumb mother fucker.

obvious shill for multiple reasons
>he was a nigger
>helicopter footage shows him tresspassing properties, hopping over fences
>"muh he had a cellphone" when the nigger was told multiple times to raise his hands, and instead, reaches into his waist
>sacremento, its dog eat dog, whoever shoots first lives
>liberal media wants dead cops before dead niggers
>"muh shot 20 times" well yea, the guy was presumed to be armed and dangerous, better dead than alive
>turns out you cant shoot to wound, either you shoot to kill or not shoot at all thanks to liberal gun defense policies
>nigger was breaking and entering several homes
>hes a nigger

anyone with a brain can figure out his death is justice, why do you think BLM holds protests? those people dont have brains
>blm doesnt hold protests every day because niggers kill eachother all the time, only when wypipo defend themselves do they protest

his death was needed and justified

Love how there's no context beforehand showing what he was doing before fleeing.

>Reached into his waist
>B&E of several homes
Where the fuck are you getting this from? Links, people. Post fucking links!

Fuck off this thread is for Americans only

I already did, see

NIGGER DETECTED

Attached: B59DCD31-8EEF-41B6-B902-2F5A7B4EA925.jpg (1000x1000, 362K)

That clip was taken from the Gaza side. You have no idea what he had in his hands as he approached the Israelis.

The window time it takes to pull something out of your pocket and shoot can be a second or fraction of one. The guy shpuldve listened to instruction simply put.
Being behind someone doesnt mean shit.
Heres an exapmple.

youtu.b/oRwdFplrspM

Are you going to address my points? They were all highly general questions.

His name was steph nigger his name was steph nigger

Attached: F9B9D069-A271-476F-9039-0E3B67C4DAB5.jpg (576x1024, 111K)

is a chimpout eminent ?

Attached: 1509410129814.gif (1280x714, 1.82M)

We need to focus on the real issue, racist white cops that are being cheered on by white bootlicking fascist wanna-bes.

>www-m.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/sacramento-police-shooting/index.html
First off, it's pretty funny how you would direct me to a canned PD response for any semblance of posterity. Secondly, there's literally fucking nothing about him reaching into a waistband or breaking into homes here, but I guess I should have expected no less than audacious lies from the people here.

sorry this link is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM

people can pull out weapons pretty fast. There have been faster examples too.

if the cops wouldve waited to see what is pulled out its too late.
the guy shouldve listened and just gotten on his stomache.

Nope. Fuck off

And you wonder why nobody takes americans seriously on this board.

Attached: 1514592762943.png (593x580, 621K)

American police is what we need but we can't because muh human rights

Sort of makes me wonder how many of these fatalities can be attributed to "suicide by cop" once the perp in question has been backed into a corner. I just want to understand. Many of you understandably stand firm behind violence as a course of nature, but I'd rather avoid it where I can.

we'd have to educate you completely on pretty much everything having to do with america and i simply and that user probably doesnt either have that energy. go argue other values and then build up your knowledge to argue something as complicated as american policing you ignorant euro.

The sad thing about the incident in that video is that Brailsford's orders were pretty self-contradictory and unclear.

>a foreigner thinks he knows how american politics and police work or should work.

LM,FAOOOO

lemme guess
>ban all guns.

fuck off retard. europe is fallen. go get fucked by achmed

I'm a different user mate, I didn't say anything about waistbands or homes.

Oh fuck I'm sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shit happens, I do that all the time.

Why is he wearing a North Face hoodie? Blacks need to stop appropriating our culture.

>europe is fallen. go get fucked by achmed
Like clockwork! Every time. Keep on mutting.
>ban all guns
No, I wasn't going to say that.
Is it really that hard to answer why the police are extremely authoritarian in the US?

Attached: 1516830149101.jpg (900x900, 65K)

KEK
U
C
K

the US is a police state

shit like this happens all the time to all colors and creeds

I'm still laughing at this.

>be american
>hold cellphone
>get shot
>other americucks online defend this

Legally mandate the purchase and use of hands-free mobile headsets for all people of color.

niggers carry

Don't even try, they just call us jihadis and yuuuropors.
>WIDER THAN YOU, ACHMED

How often do unarmed whites get clapped for whipping out their iPhones? Serious question.

I'm from Sacramento. He was breaking into cars in South Sac (Some of us call it South Sac Iraq/South Sakistan). It's one of the more dangerous areas of Sacramento because it's mostly black and it's crime bleeds into other areas of Sacramento. Cops were responding to a call and probably didn't know if they were going to get their heads blown off going to such a dangerous area (which has happened more than enough times in this city). Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Now I have to seem like an evil racist at work because some dumb hood nigger decided to die over nothing.

Good riddance.

You don't have to use the N word, stop.

Since none of your fellow countrymen are answering I'll answer for you: 0 or close to 0.
American police officers when approaching a potentially armed suspect are crazy authoritarian and make ANYONE regardless of skin colour shit their fucking pants, me included.
Before anyone tells me to mind my own business, how about you stop commenting on European affairs.

>sincerely find it unsettling
Why?

WOULD make me shit my pants*.

Do your own research. It happens all the time. A guy in LA got killed a while back holding a garden hose.

>20 shots fired total and 8 landed.
I agree shameful ratio, those cops should hit the range.

Cops should have announced themselves.

Plain and simple.

Attached: nazis..png (636x392, 195K)