Neil deGrasse Tyson accidentally admits the Earth is concave

youtube.com/watch?v=hLPPE3_DVCw

>"You have to ask yourself, what kind of surface would produce that effect [ships dissapearing over the horizon]?. If it's conc.."
>*nervous laughter trying to change subject

This is what jews are trying to hide. This is why they try to push all that bullshit with flat earth, to cover the fact that we live inside the Earth.

Attached: hollow-earth-ANHY16.jpg (1300x1176, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/tamarack.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism
ebay.com/i/182998136349?chn=ps&dispItem=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere
windows2universe.org/earth/Atmosphere/thermosphere.html
spaceplace.nasa.gov/thermosphere/en/
sciencemag.org/news/2012/04/light-bends-itself
cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/32506
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/368263/does-light-actually-travel-in-a-straight-line
rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm
cbc.ca/news/world/california-primary-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-1.3621007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you kike bastard

Attached: 1522079928681.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Fuck off JIDF flat earth is real, Q confirmed it

Look how fast shills react

>black science man
>black man
>black
About the only part of his title that's true. Some of the shit he says makes me seriously doubt that he is a real physicist.

He is not a real physicist, more like a journalist. Still, he's a mason therefore he knows the truth.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

In the fall of 1901 J.B. Watson, Chief Engineer at the Tamarack copper mine (S. of Calumet, Mich.) suspended 4250 foot long plumb lines down mine shafts. Measurements showed that the plumb lines were farther apart at the bottom than at the top, contrary to expectations.

The balls were expected to move closer together towards the center of the Earth where the center of gravity should reside if it were a pull dependent on mass as Newton said it was.

Attached: plumb-lines-convex.gif (267x187, 2K)

Instead, in 1901, the balls moved further apart, apparently putting the center of gravity in space making it a push from outside, rather than a pull from within.

Attached: plumb-lines-Tamarack-mines.gif (268x206, 2K)

>this race is successful in this area
And? Is there a globalist conspiracy as to why basketball and american football are dominated by blacks? Or why Asians get disproportionately high acceptance rates into U.S. colleges?

>Being so retarded that you need to misinterpret people in order to justify yourself

The nose cone and front edges of the wings of the space shuttle are made of reinforced carbon-carbon; not used anywhere else on the vehicle (but also employed for the nose cones of intercontinental ballistic missiles)

There can be only one reason why the shuttle is reinforced at its nose and front wing edges: it must hit something hard at some point on its way up. And looking at the numerous footage from balloons being sent into the stratosphere, we can see only black, which must mean this material is both hard and transparent.
The only hard and transparent materials we have is glass or plastic, and glass is usually a lot more brittle than plastic, which it would need to be for the shuttle to break through. We will also see later that it is glass rather then plastic which is in the sky.

Attached: Shuttle-material.png (800x587, 64K)

Space shuttle re-entry
On re-entry, the space shuttle heats to 1650 °C at 100 km altitude.

Why 100 km?

We are told this is so because those few air molecules present at this altitude (1/2,200,000 of the air at sea level) are compressed against the hull due to the shuttle’s hypersonic speed (30,000 km/h). These compressed molecules accumulate and can’t get away causing excess pressure and therefore heat; but there is hardly any air up there at 100 km. The shuttle should heat up at a much, much lower altitude where there is a lot more gas to get in the way… and yet it does not.

For this kind of temperature to occur at 100 km, there must be a lot of something up there to create this amount of friction; and glass fits the bill perfectly… or you can believe the steel-melting temperatures of the shuttle occur because of the compression of a few molecules of air trapped in the shuttle’s shock wave.

Attached: shuttle-on-re-entry.jpg (480x640, 31K)

Why over 1650 °C?

At what temperature does glass (silicon dioxide) melt? You guessed it… 1600 °C. This is why the underbelly of the space shuttle has to reach 1650 °C in order to melt the glass underneath, so it can fall through and re-enter. If the angle of the shuttle is too shallow, it bounces off the “atmosphere” (read glass) like a skipping stone and goes back into space, which is called skip re-entry.

The basic concept is to ‘clip’ the atmosphere at such an angle that the craft is ‘pushed’ back out into space, conceptually similar to a pebble skipping across the surface of a lake. Each time, the craft’s velocity is reduced so that it can eventually drop into the atmosphere at a low suborbital velocity.

There is supposedly nothing up there for the shuttle to “skip” against… unless of course there is glass in the sky. If the re-entry angle is too steep, it could cause too much stress on the brittle heat-resistant ceramic tiles, possibly breaking a few of them, which would be fatal.

Surely the attraction force outwards towards the shaft walls would be greater than the plumbob balls? Plus, the 4250 foot mine, which comes to just over 0.8 miles deep, would come to less than 0.02% of the distance to the earth's mantle, a negligible force if both balls were dropped next to each other.

invalidated by corealis effect sorry. They weren't perpendicular to the equator.

Thermosphere

Guess at which altitude the temperature of space starts to take off from -50 C to 200+ °C within a mere 10 km and then to 500-1500 °C within another 40? Yep, you guessed it: 100 km.

thermosphere
The thermosphere starts at 100 km.
How is this possible with a gradual decrease in air density? There should be no abrupt changes at all; no virtually instant increases in temperature at a specific height; especially one so drastic.

Attached: thermosphere1.jpg (428x570, 39K)

have you done the calculations? Do you realize how fast 30,000km/h is? Do you realize how much air 1/2.2m of sea level is?

>invalidated by corealis effect sorry
>american education

lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/tamarack.htm

The promoters of the Koreshan cosmogony assume that the earth is fixed and stationary. They assume as an axiom that the earth does not move or rotate. So they would not have done the above analysis of the plumb line deflection southward and the resulting east/west divergence of two plumb lines. These divergences are in fact solid evidence that the earth does rotate on its axis.

Attached: 1491529280067.jpg (844x844, 905K)

Libyan glass
There is a lot of this stuff in the Libyan desert stretching over 10s of kilometers. The transparent-to-translucent pieces are clear-to-opaque white or yellow-to-green in colour,because of the varying degrees of its meteoritic metal content (iron/nickel/trace cobalt) which is never higher than 2% of the overall material (98%+ silicon dioxide) and is the purest “natural” glass found anywhere in the world. A few have dark colourings in them which consist of these same meteoritic metals.

Attached: libyan-glass3-300x226.jpg (300x226, 15K)

The consensus is that the glass is of meteoritic origins

Meteoritic origins for the glass were long suspected, and recent research linked the glass to impact features, such as zircon-breakdown, vaporized quartz and meteoritic metals, and to an impact crater.

However, this is very vague (except the impact crater part, which we will see later is false). It doesn’t say if the glass came down with the meteorite or was formed by the heat and pressure of the meteor impact melting the sand. Despite heated controversy throughout the decades, the consensus theory for other normal tektites is the impact one.

Libyan glass however throws a spanner in the works. Saharan desert sand is 7% aluminum and 4.5% iron oxide. And the Nubian sandstone on which the glass rests is even more varied in composition with 15% Iron Oxide, with carbonate (carbon) and feldspar (potassium, sodium, calcium and aluminium silicon oxides) present! This is confirmed by another source stating that there are also small amounts (page 46) of siderite (iron carbonate) and chamosite (iron, aluminum, magnesium silicon dioxide).

The sand in the area has a reddish hue… …the red sand indicates a high iron content in the rock.

Attached: nubian-sandstone2-300x151.jpg (300x151, 10K)

But every single piece of Libyan glass, all 1000+ tonnes of it, is 98% silicon dioxide and some of it is clear with no colourings demonstrating that there is no iron present at all (100% glass). Some pieces are as big as a football and weigh over 25 kg. All other tektites around the world are tiny (1-2 inches) in comparison, are only 60% glass, and occur in distinctive shapes as dumbbells, rods, spheres, disks, and teardrops; which Libyan glass never does.

Silica glass has been found at other known meteor impact sites, but the glass there is blackened and fragmented, and is embedded in a matrix of fused and broken rock. LDG seems too clear and pure to have been created this way.

and

…most Libyan Desert glass is much more dense and homogeneous than the well described porous and impure “impact” glass (impactite) found in such craters as Henbury in central Australia, Wabar in the Rub’al-Khali of Saudi Arabia.

and

The glass cannot have been fused from the local exposed sandstone.

Of course it didn’t! Libyan glass and Nubian sandstone have different chemical compositions and ratios.

There are also no impact craters in the area, but maybe they haven’t been found yet in the sand?

… there are no meteor craters detectable from satellite photos with a resolution of ~5m within 150 km. No Libyan Desert Glass has been found at the nearest meteorite crater, located in Libya, ~150km to the west.

One attempt to place a large crater nearby has been dismissed by an expedition tourist visiting the site, who said:

In the photo, many bands and layers of sedimentary rock can be seen. This is not a hard cap of crystalline melt sheet on top of softer rock. I do not think that this is a crater site.

Attached: libyan-glass-300x232.jpg (300x232, 21K)

Did you know there was a tiny Jew inside every single telescope ever made? That's right. An army of goblin Jews inside homes all across the world. They are everywhere. WE must act now and gas the Jews inside our telescopes.

Did you also know that Flat Earth is a conspiracy (((they))) created? That's right. Every single one of these flat earth threads are made by (((them))). This is how (((they))) try to slide threads (((they))) don't like and discredit this site in general. (((They))) want normies to think everything they see here is just as absurd. Please do not feed the trolls. Please ignore all flat earth threads, or post red pills and ignore the topic all together.

Attached: telescope.jpg (1077x1500, 171K)

So where does all this glass come from? It can only have come down with the meteorite; and since the meteoritic dust is found in the glass, this means that a meteorite must have met glass somewhere up there in the heavens. This is 100% silicon dioxide due to the many transparent and translucent pieces strewn about the place. The iron content of the white hot meteor blended with some of the glass to create the pale green/yellow effect, with a small part of the meteor cooling down enough (under 1600-1700 °C) to be trapped in the glass rather than being blended throughout.

So what is at least 1000+ tonnes of glass doing in the sky? Glass that is by far the purest form of “natural” glass ever found. In fact, the only other sources of naturally occurring glass in the world are normal tektites with 60% purity, fulgurites formed from lightning strikes on sand being 90 to 99% pure, and the volcanic rock obsidian which is 70%+ silicon dioxide and has a composition similar to granite.

Attached: libyan-glass-4-300x225.jpg (300x225, 17K)

The purity and structure of Libyan glass gives it some other remarkable properties with which man-made glass finds tough to compete.

This purity give the glass some remarkable properties. It can be heated up to 1700°C before it begins to melt, over 500°C higher than other natural glasses. It can be dropped into water when red hot and it will not disintegrate. High technology glasses struggle to do better.

Attached: libyan-glass2.jpg (113x114, 3K)

why isn't this used for my iphone screen

youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA

"We are living in a yellow submarine."

It's not a flat earth thread, ameribro

It's too expensive to make I guess

>carefully make from scratch high tech glass so its strong and useful
>glass already exists with desired properties basically just have to reprocess it to be clear
>more expensive
ok

Attached: 1491977607288.jpg (576x528, 12K)

Koreshan cosmogony promoters stole all the work from Rosicrucians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

What in the "High technology glasses struggle to do better" sentence you didn't understand?

It's copypasta I'm working on to discredit all similar threads started by (((them))). Thank's for helping me improve it.

I'm not saying it cannot be done, I'm just saying it's not profitable.

Did you know there was a tiny Jew inside every single telescope ever made? That's right. An army of goblin Jews inside homes all across the world. They are everywhere. WE must act now and gas the Jews inside our telescopes.

Did you also know that Flat Earth and all similar Earth shape conspiracies are something (((they))) created? That's right. Every single one of these style threads are made by (((them))). This is how (((they))) try to slide threads (((they))) don't like and discredit this site in general. (((They))) want normies to think everything they see here is just as absurd. Please do not feed the trolls. Please ignore all flat earth threads, or post red pills and ignore the topic all together.

Attached: Mandel_zoom_00_mandelbrot_set.jpg (2560x1920, 1.25M)

I understood it fine. So why isn't it in my iphone? You claim because it's more expensive. I think that is a stupid claim because if high tech glasses struggle to do better than the thing that simply is, and doesn't struggle to be, is going to be cheaper.

Did you know there was a tiny Jew inside every single telescope ever made? That's right. An army of goblin Jews inside homes all across the world. They are everywhere. WE must act now and gas the Jews inside our telescopes. Did you also know that Flat Earth and all similar Earth shape conspiracies are something (((they))) created? That's right. Every single one of these style threads are made by (((them))). This is how (((they))) try to slide threads (((they))) don't like and discredit this site in general. (((They))) want normies to think everything they see here is just as absurd. Please do not feed the trolls. Please ignore all Earth shape threads, or post red pills and ignore the topic all together.

Attached: worldview.png (600x392, 53K)

Jews achieved their goal.

They put flat earth into mainstream by making it seem like the only possible counter-theory for heliocentric model so when someone comes up with the truth (teocentric model) they discredit him, automatically.

yes, look at football and basketball teams from decades past, there were far more white people back then. white people invented these games.

Hollow earth My niggas, check it out.

Been waiting on some company out here on the surface.

ebay.com/i/182998136349?chn=ps&dispItem=1

Attached: s-l640.jpg (374x500, 60K)

They struggle to achieve such purity that Libyan glass possess. I'm not making phones so I don't know, that question is not for me.I just assume if they don't do it then profit

Like Bill Nye the "I was a mechanical engineer until I realized my true purpose in life is to shill for the NWO and spread the (((gospel))) of social justice to all goyim" Guy.

Neil degrasse is a fucking nigger faggot, ok?

And the earth is flat, don't care if you like it or not.

Eric Dubay- why Polaris proves the flat earth. Suck it

1) sauce
2) what is your explaination?

Yeah it's hollow honeycomb with big dents around the magnetic pole due to the bend in the magnetic field. Spirals in and wraps around in tectonic layers of oceans and mountains and anything. Different gravity and magnetics in every pocket and layer. How much area is there really down there?

Commercial pilot here.
Earth is spherical, fuck off.

Also plants and animals can have more than 2 sets of chromosomes giants and hollow earth dwellers may have been tetraploid or octoploid or more, having multiple full copies of their parents genes and very high gene plasticity. The earth is full of incubator spaces we could never dream of. Carbon levels and humidity in pockets could mean isolated fuana could get truly enormous. Think self aware systems of fungus or mushrooms that could adapt their genes rapidly.

1) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermosphere

2) There has to be something solid up there at just above 100 km to absorb the infra-red rays of the Sun to cause such a drastic change of temperature from one side of that altitude to the other. Speaking of which, Dr. Christian from NASA’s own Questions and Answers session has said in space:

…thermal radiation is always there, and that is what a spacecraft uses.

I know we aren’t to trust anything NASA says, but if there is nothing up there but a few atoms of gas, thermal radiation can’t always be there. At night, the Sun doesn’t shine and therefore there is no thermal radiation… unless “always there” means “only during the day”. The only way thermal radiation can be present at night is if there is something solid above 100 km to absorb the radiation when the Sun is shining and then continue to emit it when the Sun isn’t. Otherwise Dr. Christian is telling porky pies. Okay, maybe the latter is more likely to be the truth, but this “evidence” still needs to be mentioned.

>Using Wikipedia

I agree.

Commercial flights don't go over the poles and you know that. It's not just weather, planes can handle very cold low pressure already. The land flattens out and the ice cap fits into the dip. Earth is sort of a sphere but not really. Big rocky crazy shape when you look at it's shape as a magnetic field.

Working overtime today.

Attached: Slide.jpg (1095x422, 177K)

Private jets gonover the poles. I have myself. And a straight line gets you to where it would on a sphere. Rationalizing that to fit a made up mold is baseless.

do you have to consider the corolis effect when calculating the heading necessary to reach your destination? Or is it all just done on computers and you just follow the GPS like a tard / do coke and take a nap later?

It's spherical, but also concave.

Why not?
windows2universe.org/earth/Atmosphere/thermosphere.html
spaceplace.nasa.gov/thermosphere/en/

All these sites have the same info

because people never never ever misspeak by accident

Ok wiseass if it’s concave how come when I climb my local mountain I can’t see the curving of the earth going up?

>almost say horizon is concave but stop yourself in the middle of sentence
>wave your hand imitating concave horizon instead of convex

nothing to see here, goy

Attached: Jew+photographers+face+when+posting+picture+in+4chan+_78246f368d325e5ed5fc916cffeca063.png (680x639, 396K)

Because light doesn't travel in straight path.

Attached: i7QMHIa.png (1280x720, 221K)

>sciencemag.org/news/2012/04/light-bends-itself
>cerncourier.com/cws/article/cern/32506
>physics.stackexchange.com/questions/368263/does-light-actually-travel-in-a-straight-line

at what time in the video does this happen?

5:54 I forgot to add

The ship skips off the atmosphere when you're going really fast air is as thick as water.

In Riedern A.S. in Klettgau on May 24 2001 between 11 and 12am, the engineer Wilhelm Martin (deceased since 2009) conducted on experiment (which was witnessed by Rolf Keppler) with a theodolite (leveling device) called a dumpy level.

Attached: lichtkrumm6-213x300.jpg (213x300, 10K)

No.1. (The control) Two measuring poles were placed 1000m from each other. The dumpy level was placed in the middle of these two poles at the 500m distance. The built-in plumb line (spirit level) was then used to make sure the device was absolutely level to within 1 arc second, which is an accuracy of 0.5cm to 1km. Wilhelm then looked through the telescope and with the cross-hairs marked the zero mark on the measuring pole. He then turned the dumpy level around 180° and did the same for the other pole. These marks are now used as a control for the future measurements.

Attached: lichtkrumm1-300x225.jpg (300x225, 10K)

No.2. Wilhelm then positioned the dumpy level 4m from the left measuring pole and adjusted the height of the theodolite so that it was level with the zero mark made previously when the dumpy level was located in the middle of the two poles. The dumpy level was then turned 180° and the cross hairs on the theolite were used to find its position on the right measuring pole 996m away. This was 12 to 14cm higher than the zero mark in the control.

Attached: lichtkrumm2-300x225.jpg (300x225, 15K)

No.3. The exact same procedure as no.2 above was carried out, but this time moving the dumpy level 4m from the right pole, sighting the zero mark, rotating the level 180° and sighting the position on the left pole 996m away. The result was nearly the same as the other pole with a deviation of over 14cm higher than the zero mark.

Attached: lichtkrumm3-300x225.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Source: rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm

there is hardly any air up there at 100 km

Ahhhhh et tu light? I don't like this timeline anymore.

does it matter if the earth is round, concave, flat, inside out, non-existent? we arent ever getting off and will always be controlled by jews no matter what, so who gives a shit about this. focus more on how to kill all jews first, then worry about knowing the truth.

>hardcore meming

Ships disappearing on the horizon is an illusion though. When you’re in an airplane, the earth looks flat as fuck in every direction

You’ve never gone over the poles. I’m sick of anonymous retards larping like they fly over poles and climb K2 and Everest. You’re full of fucking shit and if they posted IPs I would track you down and beat the crap out of you and put you in a hospital for being a pathological lying autistic circumcised cocksucker

This is really bloody interesting

Attached: IMG_0093.jpg (500x750, 70K)

Attached: 1522495143739.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

As you can see in the diagram, the degree of drop expected from a convex horizon, "dg" can be easily calculated with Theta = ArcCos(adjacent/hypotenuse) or ArcCos(Radius of Earth / Radius+Elevation). So in this following picture with the image on the right at E=22 miles, Theta should equal 6 degrees:

Attached: img.png (483x365, 17K)

Attached: 1522495030078.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Yet clearly the declination of the horizon is close to zero, therefore showing the Earth is not convex.

Attached: img (1).png (1140x313, 378K)

To get an idea of how large "degrees" are in a field of vision or camera photo, hold your arm out in front of you and use your 3 fingers + pinky:

Attached: HandAngles.png (450x144, 5K)

As you can see, 6 degrees is significant a difference and would be easily noticeable.

Attached: img (2).png (1141x313, 395K)

czeched

Attached: 1522494681326.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Your point is?

You're a flat earther?

It's flat.

Attached: 1522494545019.webm (720x576, 1.16M)

Attached: 1522494513459.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Ja pierdolę,ty jestes debilem od urodzenia,czy ktos ci płaci?
KYS brainlet.

Attached: 1522494120971.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

Attached: 1522494078766.webm (720x576, 733K)

Attached: 1522494028767.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

It's not. Nothing works on FE model. Literally everything is fucked up, even basic stuff like sunsets would be impossible.

Attached: 1522493938725.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: 193atdcqkkuhkgif.gif (240x240, 47K)

Attached: 1522493890257.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: 1522493836179.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: 1522493717993.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

neil is an actor trying to make science relatable to the public
he's not a scientist

cbc.ca/news/world/california-primary-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-1.3621007

"We are all standing under a glass ceiling right now"

"but dont worry; we're not smashing this one."

Now that's bold.

Jedyny kibel który czyszczę to mój własny.
A twoja głupota jest godna podziwu.
Tak czy owak - jestes bardziej jebnięty niż wyznawcy Płaskiej Ziemi.
Wyrazy współczucia dla rodziny.

See

>((((""""science """"))))

Attached: 11015211_10154005253418298_7210128955838251997_n.jpg (358x400, 76K)