Immigrants coming to USA Eurorapefugee style

What should we do about this?

Also, post your song playing through the headphones of your military grade drone sent in a squadron to eliminate the intrusion.
youtu.be/0Z49QW1uzjQ

Attached: policias-de-tabasco-migrantes-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeuyuqAAZJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
youtu.be/ewRjZoRtu0Y
archive.fo/w0Vot
archive.fo/o/Bm28r/pueblosinfronteras.org
domainregistration.com.au/domains/whois/index.php#searchresults
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yo soy ilegal en los estados unidos
Vine el ano pasado, trabajo en el campo

Me la pelan

Appropriate theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IeuyuqAAZJ0

Also, who is bringing them here? I heard they were being riled up by some commiefaggot.

Attached: doom___horde_of_monsters.png (640x480, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EiqFcc_l_Kk

No idea, man. Let them all in, i guess? Because there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Need Texas militia to literally kill some and send a message.

ya ligaste a una gringuita?

Attached: 29570939_625721161129427_2181630882772008727_n.jpg (720x480, 27K)

They should be killed with grenades and machine gun fire. If the government will not do it, private forces should do it.

not looking good,they want you to open fire so they can play the victim but you need to keep them out,dont wait till they get to the boarder you need to threaten mexico with war for allowing this as its posing a security threat

tell mexico you opened your boarder to an enemy invader who is making a bee line to the usa,if you do not stop this we will be forced to take action to keep america safe

THREATEN MEXICO WITH WAR

Attached: varg.gif (403x360, 112K)

Build a bridge over the US that connects Mexico and Canada

La cara de una mujer a que nunca le van a poner el cuerno.

You shut the fuck up right god damn now asshole.

This is the USA. Not your taco munching shithole. You will speak english or cease all communication written or otherwise until you can.

If you can't do these simple fucking things, you have to go back.

With the current administration, It is likely only few will get through but we are forgetting. How would they get past Mexico's Desert?

Soros mobiles

This is our country too gringo. We will be the majority within your lifetime

How is that Wall coming along you cucked gringo.

Tus mujeres desean extranjeros, no maricones como tu.

Where are they now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
we gotchu gringos

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Do you think the cartels will not be armed as they smuggle millions of dollars worth of heroin? Keep in mind the CIA gave them and trained them with ak47s.

Attached: former ct 3.png (629x351, 317K)

Call the WH, report to ICE. James Brower has our hashtag trending

Attached: 8A4A533F-7108-4523-B672-D974A16E7C6C.png (750x1334, 498K)

If Obama, or Bush were still in, I'd be worried, but I'd say Trump will likely deploy the NG when they get to the boarder, and it will end up being just what we need to get the boarder wall fully supported.

Also: youtu.be/ewRjZoRtu0Y

I heard boarder patrol is reserving flights to Congo right now, mass deportation to Congo.
When they don't have prof of where they're from that is the send to place currently.

Hope they enjoy living with niggerrs

Attached: 1512913903346.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

Trains

I think we should send them to random places in China.

This would be amazing.

Attached: 44EE2806-CFD8-42A4-8A33-D6B2C7C0C944.jpg (800x797, 66K)

Also I sent the info to MegaANON via Twitter since she follows me

I believe we should send groups to remote islands, and give them nothing but the clothes on their back and maybe a tiny, tiny pocketknife, only one. And their goal is to build society, If they fail, they get torched and wiped and a new group shall take their place. If they are successful? They get to remain as they are and eventually achieve recognition as a country and possibly a power.

>look at those women and children

Tweet with
#defendourborders
#stopthecaravan

>What should we do about this?
you'll furiously throw fists.
into the air.
in your basement.

No larp, they do it all the time, plane lands in Congo, they get put out and that's it. No embassies or nothing there just niggers.

Attached: 1441719957767.jpg (471x312, 67K)

We should send them all to israel.

Those catholics would love that shit

>Vicious Snake

Attached: 1518114751562.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Their ring leader’s Twitter

archive.fo/w0Vot

As much as I despise the idea of separating people from their own culture, I frankly see this as justified. Considering that they have willingly done this, we just need to make sure that they also don't have communications and items that they brought along with them, otherwise they'd come to use that in establishing themselves in that area.

The only thing then would be for our own intelligence agencies to be able to go do something about the NGOs so that they rather catch it in the neck rather then fucking bring those fuckers back to the US continent after that.

Attached: Obama Portrait Fix.jpg (1024x660, 265K)

yep some white retard liberal

they are also taking donations for the caravan. I hope this can be made into some sort of human trafficking charge for the commie cunt

well on the flip side your police will have a field day shooting them when they inevitably commit crimes.Happy hunting

Their ring leader:
archive.fo/w0Vot
Dumping them right into Schiff’s district in California

This looks like future.
We may have many and much bigger of these human tsunamis in the future, due to climate change too.

I bet if they reach murican border they will let them in.

Attached: hmmm.png (660x574, 72K)

Does anyone have a link to the gofundme page? If we located it and posted it, we could easily go to town fucking up their revenue. They would still go across Mexico at this point, but we could at least make a message loud and clear that Jow Forums also can disrupt human trafficking. Seeing as how the platform has done its best to appease these people, I think we should just do our own to disrupt them by flagging, and even hacking if need be.

Attached: 1518932743508.png (371x900, 601K)

***CALL THE WH***
(202)456

>able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to ancient Roman gladiators,
need to do this

See:
The guy in charge’s Twitter. I’m sure it’s there

Don't assume yanks are as cucked as you swede

What if they say "asylum" when they arrive to border?

Si guey, aqui estoy en san diego county

Isn’t that Schiff’s district?

Le 56%?
You are right, we are not even close to them.

Apparently most are from Honduras & there's no conflict there so...No!!

they've been letting them in for the last 50 years.
were you living under a rock all this time?

Its a non-story. They would have to be in the tens of thousands to be a real threat. A few may eventually get through, but most will never get close to the border in the first place. Lots of dangers for them on the way. Mexico has drug violence and killing all the time. And some will be captured for human trafficking and so on.

If ten thousand refugees were coming in a march or group, we would (naturally) call that an invading army, and deploy military forces to defend the border, including air support, and they wouldn't stand a chance.

11 million mexicans have no conflict eather

all they gotta say is that they are from venezuela

Definitely up to do that. I'd also try looking up the gofundme and trying to disrupt their own revenue. These traffickers aren't superhuman, and if we are going to call the president, we should also call the services that these illegals are going to inhabit to starve off their own safety net. We need to be active not just on the ground with an active army and government but also effectively go after the businesses and services that would promote/facilitate this.

One example of what we can do is use customer service to discourage transportation from giving them access to the road, possibly by filling up their seating or even just restricting them to filling up and even so that the illegals will have to be forced to march.

they'll have signs with
>feed me daddy trump
>I dream of being american
cnn will cover it nonstop.

Me la pelas

They've blacks from slavery & the beaners have been sneaking over the border for 100s of years (with you it's all happened in last ten).
This is a different kettle of fish, this is a full frontal assault on American soil...it's going to red pill so many normies!

once these pass the border many more will come

Attached: 15166983010751.png (432x360, 164K)

archive.fo/w0Vot
This guy says they’re traveling by trains???

>You'll never shoot a BFG at some horde of latinos

Attached: hurtsrealbad.png (468x229, 25K)

Shut the fuck up gypo!

They've been getting in drips & drops, not like this.

No way they send illegal mexicans to the congo, although they should. Throw a couple of dollars at whichever General is in charge of that shithole and throw all illegals there it's brilliant.

>over 1 million every year for the last 50 years
>drips and drops
lmao, you stupid paddy.

We can pressure Trump that this is a trojan horse invasion and they probably have weapons on them.

Those illegals will be redistributed into white areas of America just like Germany. There is no stopping this. Not unless "Mad Cuck" Mattis and Trump suddenly develop balls when it comes to securing the border.

Optics? It’s not women & children. It’s men.

Refugee rape train heading to the U.S?

archive.fo/w0Vot

>What should we do about this?

Carpet Bombing?

>trabajo en el campo
be prepared to die an indio pinche brayan, you're no longer mexican

Yeah but you're not factoring the amount who get deported & come back over again.

Also, you gypos invaded all of Europe...thought you'd be on the beaners side

Tweet pic related
#stopthecaravan
#defendourborders
Call WH & ICE. Numbers listed above ITT

Attached: 37FEC3E9-3734-46C1-B429-458C1677DA0C.jpg (1024x683, 220K)

Yep. thousands, with a few women and children at the front, and a caravan of Californians going to make sure they get into the country.

Trump will soon reveal his true colors.

The Soros War starts like this

archive.fo/o/Bm28r/pueblosinfronteras.org

This is their website. We may have leverage over them if we were to find what internet provider was hosting this site so we could tape the site to be reviewed by the US government. Anyone feel like the FBI or any department would be able to respond to this in a matter of time?

We could also use a link to the FBI or other departments directory number to issue a statement about the website or even the person involved.

This is the biggest test Trump will ever face. Will he fight a war? or allow himself to be publicly castrated?

Brb about to purchase AR-15 and 100,000 rounds

>Will he fight a war? or allow himself to be publicly castrated?
He's already given up on the wall.

Sauce?
>He's already given up on the wall.

Prediction; This is exactly what Trump has been praying for. This proves him right that the wall is a necessity. Elections are coming up, perfect opportunity to; (a) Demolish Dems who will support the caravan.
(b) Allow refugee camps to form in Mexico so they finally have to stop allowing free travel of migrants through the country.

Also 700 billion of budget went to military/national security, if Trump declares state of emergency it allows him to use that money for national security purposes ie, THE WALL which he couldn't obtain funding for previously.

Attached: Meh.jpg (235x215, 6K)

Central America?

I wish MegaANON was here.... I’d love to ask her thoughts on this.

No, he's not. The signing of the omnibus spending bill is the closest to a defeat for him and he is still pushing for one. The reason for this being slowed is because he is surrounded by assholes like McMaster that cannot even formulate the strategy beyond "strategic patience" with NK or Islam, let alone the wall. He became president by taping into the weakness and insecurity of his enemies and now they are doubling down. We need to put in the effort to show that we are backing him, not simply put down the formula of the wall as being the only aspect of his candidacy, and that is actually what he is just finishing looking over the prototypes in the first place for.

Attached: 5a0734a751c4f.jpg (962x1362, 440K)

Honduras

>1 million every year
>In a country of over 320 million

The US's demographic problem was a slow boil situation, whereas in Europe the migrant crisis happened all at once and they practically just threw the gates open.

Attached: 1501655753701.png (248x459, 249K)

Some American user report this to ICE and track his IP.

Man, you can expect some MS13 members in there.

Yup.

What’s he saying?

Not sure how to report this, but do have a site that can help with this.

domainregistration.com.au/domains/whois/index.php#searchresults

The fuck it is beamer. You're all going back

>>This is our country too gringo. We will be the majority within your lifetime
I had your sister. She is breeding the color out.

Lol

The numbers work atleast text them shit

Attached: 2C25F389-28C2-4856-8F31-AA1D2754EF39.jpg (754x1024, 168K)

This is why white people hate you

let the lord be with us and help us get through these trying times.

Attached: fucking normies pepe.jpg (780x688, 52K)

This
They are willingly leaving their own culture, so they should be sent to the Congo
The threat of being sent to Africa should hopefully scare them from coming to America without papers
Doesn't change the 56% face but hey, we've prolonged our replacement and bought time