Donor pics please?

Trying to learn how to do faceswaps and would appreciate some donor pics to practice on, help a brother out :)

Attached: Test.jpg (826x1412, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DKR44ykJ1BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something with cum to my ex cow gf ples

Attached: IMG_20190210_043153.jpg (672x1093, 107K)

some people are just flat out stupid

try her, I bet you can do great

Attached: IMG_7981.jpg (3456x2304, 2.67M)

Her

Attached: IMG_20190210_043304.jpg (1075x1360, 82K)

Like yo mum givin birth to u

If you post a donor pic i could give it a go

Will this do ?

Attached: 174486_09big.jpg (683x1024, 157K)

Attached: f95b4fb294cdfe564b6078adbd596e71.jpg (1000x1500, 198K)

You can choose anything else you like

Attached: 567592.jpg (683x1024, 136K)

Might try to do this one myself. A tip for op when doing any sort of shop: Copy and paste the image to a new layer of the face or tits or whatever you are going to be adding and set the blend mode to overlay, reduce the saturation of that layer to 0, then set the curves to horizontal. From there its easy to adjust the lighting in specific areas and to match it to the other image. I don't know what program you use but it should be the same. I also set the opacity of my eraser to about 60-80% when erasing around the edges so that you don't make the edges too transparent, but at the same time don't leave too hard of an edge. You can add extra shadow and highlights by adding a blank layer over top of your image, sample the same colour of the shadow or highlight you want to add from the image, then use the brush to roughly paint over the area, blur and erase to preference to define the area and depth (more blur imagine the curvature of a sphere, less blur is more like the shadow you get between two sharp edges), then set the blend mode to multiply and adjust layer opacity.

Another tip is to try and match image quality, lets say you have a face of lower quality but want to use a high res body, open the body image up in your program and save as under a different file name (there should be a slider for the save quality) and compare the quality side by side to your face to match. You may also want to apply surface blur (such as in the case of the first image here) to reduce the hard lines of the face to match more evenly the lines of the body image.

great advice! i'll have a try :) thanks

Try it

Attached: 73829838392.jpg (1080x1352, 320K)

im learned a faceswap from a kid on youtube

Attached: FB_IMG_1549000918285.jpg (604x453, 28K)

Photoshopping a brown girl onto a white girl doesn't always work the best.

Attached: 1549776967126-2.jpg (683x1024, 334K)

you are fucking noob and bad

Lets see you do it with the images that were provided.

im an profisiol noob man i dont want to low my self for something like that

Also please explain what I could do better here. I'm fairly open to criticism as it helps me develop my skills. A month ago I couldn't figure out how to add text to an image using paint. I'm more used to doing shops like this.

Attached: FullProcess.jpg (2242x740, 1.21M)

Wut?

idc :P

Please, do criticize. Tell me how to make this better, I don't even care that you're probably 13 and from the Philippines.

idc :P

then why are you here?

youtu.be/DKR44ykJ1BY

dont care

dont care

k

omg you have no idea how long have I been asking too get fakes. thank you so much and please do more oof Herr please

Attached: IMG_7983.jpg (3456x2304, 2.56M)

Sorry, you might be better off finding someone better, after all my work is "bad"

man you now is noob i didnt mean that to make you like this, no no no, i mean that to make you get better but yoy are surrender easily, im sorry about that but dont make anyone stop you easily like that have a good day my friend and get better and better, :*

don't listen to anyone you're killing it. really do More and they will shut up with time

Yeah, but I'm just not gonna do any work for the 13 year old Filipino here.

this guy is racist

your call. you're the op and have the right too do anything you want

dude :D im sorry i love to talk like that with stranger, you are awesome man

good luck im really want to sleep

Attached: 1.gif (245x177, 266K)

I'm just guessing that he is somewhere from eastern / south asia based on his broken English and propensity for vernacular such as "noob", a term we don't really use too much on the internet nowadays, except those living in Asia where aspects of western culture become more prevalent years after it was a thing in the west. Also is likely underage (I know, you can't stop them, but they should lurk moar).

Im not OP

why you telling randoms about me

This is a creative board, where even half ass attempts should be appreciated and where people like OP come to learn a skill. I have literally never encountered someone like you.

your mom is gay

She sure is.

The bra holding the tits up. But without the bra the tits will hang down. You can use the Liquify tool in Photoshop to make the tits hang down. It will look more natural.

The skin under the pants has total different color on your modified image. You should fix that with any tool.

>r the pants has total
Wish I had a liquify tool, I've been working in paint.net. Suppose I could brighten the bikini area, I hadn't noticed that before. To be honest, the middle image is a composite of edits done by other posters, the image on the right is my alteration to those.

Try her

Attached: IMG_20190130_052540.jpg (716x890, 263K)

More like this? Again, don't have liquify but I tried adding more droop.

Attached: FullProcessstep2.jpg (2242x740, 1.21M)

I see that the breasts are too large, but my contribution was just the secondary edit and I didn't choose the donor. I could go back and redo the tits entirely.

Also what do you think of this, I decided to alter the shadow under the left tit to be a bit more like the original as well.

Attached: FullProcess-Shadowedit.jpg (2242x740, 1.21M)

Then applied the shadow edit to the other edit.

Attached: FullProcessPart3.jpg (2242x740, 1.21M)

Lightened the shadows under the tits.

Lightened the area under the cleavage. Would appreciate more criticism

I see the bottom of the tits are lower now. But the nipples didn't moved at all. The nipples should be at the same level as the middle of the upper arm. (On big tits lower.)

The color of the skin is good now. But the tan line shold be more blured, like on the tits.

Attached: Nipple-Position.jpg (250x456, 24K)

got it, one sec

Aren't the nipples already at mid upper arm, if im not mistaken?

could you take this bra off?

Attached: adsads.png (449x395, 315K)

The line of the nipples should be parallel with the the shoulder.
One tit is on OK position but the other is too high.

Attached: Tits-Position.jpg (742x740, 182K)

Okay. And im also having trouble blending the bikini line, I think i made it too bright which is why I had it darker in the first place

Also, how do you feel about the other edits I posted regarding shadows. I also added some highlight to the cleavage in this last one.

You did good edits.
I made a few edits too:
Copy-pasted the tit lower. (Liquify didn't worked coz it was too far away.)
Blured the tan line. (Then I added the noise back.)
Added contrast to the pussy. (It also fixed the colors too.)

Attached: 1549789411882b.png (742x740, 879K)

u guys seem like u know what your doing. Can u help me with this

Hmm... I don't know if i like her tit lower here. Her body is tilted and tits are seldomly symetrical in the first place, with one hanging slightly lower than another.

What are you trying to do?

fake 3 photos of my gif to use as a verification post so I can post her pics and vids on r/gonewild without getting hassled. I have pics to provide that may work

Nevermind I see it. Regardless of her spine and such, her shoulders are square across so it makes more sense.

I split the difference and left one tit slightly lower than the other, and combined you bottom edit in.

So you have 3 photos of your girlfriend holding up a piece of paper, and want specific text added to that piece of paper to use as verification to poster her pics, correct?

ain't got pics of her holding paper unfortunately

Then how is this supposed to work? Literally you have to hold up a piece of paper with a time stamp and your user name next to you to be verified.

And I don't think you are going to get anything good enough if you are trying to photoshop someone elses arms holding a piece of paper on to her body.

was just wondering if someone can like shop 3 pics is all. Create the piece of paper maybe move an arm etc. Piece of paper just needs username date and r/gonewild on it. Can this sorta thing be done?

unlikely to work mate.

one of the few pics I got of her holding something. Can the book be replaced for instance

Attached: 20190210_225328.jpg (1101x1034, 527K)

Yes, sure.

This might take you some time, you might have to post another thread later, but... if you could take another photo from a similar enough angle, of a piece of paper with what you want written on it, preferably matching the size of the book in the same lighting, then your chances of success will skyrocket.

Well it needs to say "freckletits92 02/11/19 r/gonewild"

actually, this might work. I've just started one.

thanks user. I'll be waiting

Step 1

Attached: 1549803594724.jpg (1101x1034, 498K)

can you try one of these if it fits the angle. I don't have many donor pix since I use my PC with my sister :( . Help a brother out and do as much as you can with the ones you have Please

Attached: 242605_08big.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

nice nice

for this that is

Attached: 242604_05big.jpg (1024x683, 170K)

I'm not so good with text.

Attached: 1549803594724.jpg (1101x1034, 508K)

how's it going user. Is it gonna work well enough to fool the gw mods?

Idk, the text aint so good

dude that looks great. This is my second pic. Second best I got. Can u try this one too

Attached: 20190210_232431.jpg (545x649, 108K)

any chance with this one?