Has Jow Forums ever been more triggered by one person in its history?

Has Jow Forums ever been more triggered by one person in its history?

Attached: IMG_2681.jpg (684x582, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/PwwoResMMmpu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hogg
>person
pick one

>triggered
I barely think about this guy

>Except its two persons
>But actually it's about a half dozen of them
>And really it's the interest groups using them as political puppets

Frankly I just hate it when people use children to promote their agenda on issues the children in question clearly don't understand the nuances of.

Cheer up snowflakes!

He’s about to cuck some blonde Christian out of a job. Glory days!

Your new is showing

Attached: 1472088115430.jpg (494x605, 62K)

Like the nuances of having your friends shot dead in front of you. But, lol, sure user. NUANCE.

Thoughts and prayers!

Fucking shills keep pushing this nigger on the Jow Forums. You fuckers are the reason why the quality of shitposting has gone down. May you rot failures.

Attached: walker.png (324x539, 129K)

Thoughts and prayers. THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

(For Laura since she’s fired lol)

Can I get a rundown? Been out of the loop for the last week

What!? We love hogg. He gave so many classics.

Idk..? do you get triggered when David Brock puts his wiener in you mouth?
Sage for shareblu faggotry

Matress girl, Anita sarkesian and Zoe Quinn

Don't worry about David. He has upset way too many gun owners.

Attached: ezgif-5-191d8631bf.gif (512x254, 690K)

just more astroturf from the 2%

Ancient swamp creatures still russel my jimmies the most.
This kid won't have the media's blessing forever.

Attached: 1521336657863.jpg (800x500, 163K)

David is that you???

If this shit wasn't posted nonstop I really wouldn't think about him. I forget him and the bald abomination exist until I see a thread pop up about them which is 24/7.

I have never seen a face that so needed an axe handle massage in my life.

They’ve done more in a month than pol and it’s natsoc larping has done in a decade. It’s got to have rustled the Stormers jimmies.

Attached: BD4CA8F3-7DAB-4196-9A42-54A1E1CD38E7.jpg (750x750, 177K)

If they're so against 17 innocent people being killed why aren't they protesting Israel killing 17 innocent people yesterday?

Cunt looks like malcolm in the middle

Not really dude you guys have been astroturf spamming this dude constantly. That might work on reddit but you have to go back.

Because those were sand niggers rather than white people. Maybe the Libs are actually red pilled and we are retarded.

:thinking:

I actually feel really sorry for this guy and genuinely want to be his friend. I'm sure he needs a lot of straightening out but I sense a real human somewhere in there.

He won't ever be a normal person now that he's a celebrity.

Miss me yet?

Attached: checkem.jpg (2880x1608, 526K)

Uber soyboy

I'm gonna have to admit I've been heavily triggered by this total, absolute cock sucking shill and his faggot crew. I am not even American so shouldn't really care. But look at him, everything about him optically makes him rage and want to stab him a thousand times. That fucking unnatural head of a 60 year oldf with the body of an ant. His pencil arms and legs not to mention his faggoty smile. I want to make it a Joker smile. Damn this! I am so fucking angry he became a leading figure out of nowhere. If I saw him in the street, here in Greece, I would probably punch him senseless because an abomination like him exists. The other day I broke my phone and alarm clock, watching him speak in (((March for our lives))). It was beyond unbearable. I've seen him in nightmares as some final mega-boss I can never reach. He takes my gunz, my lunch and all my money to pay for his presidential campaign as supreme ruler of our Galactic Republic. I cannot stand him anymore, even grown-ups bend the knee and apologize. I need to end him now.

Attached: Vegeta Super Saiyan Kills Frieza.png (538x488, 314K)

when someone is that annoying a cunt,created by the media- it's not triggered-it's revulsion
bitchute.com/video/PwwoResMMmpu/

Attached: 5a8fe95daae6051d008b4592-1334-895.jpg (1334x895, 200K)

I really am a bit triggered by his weakness.

Attached: 1522543156674.jpg (1125x1374, 1.11M)

>triggered
nobody is triggered
T_D faggets are
pol users dont care hes just another commie advocating for soymmie ideals.

I've been more triggered by le 56% face shitposting than that faggot, and I find that retarded shit funny.

> gun control is a loser for democrats
> No worse salesman than a teenager in the middle of his “I know everything” phase
> no one likes bratty kids who curse at adults
Conservatives should keep this kid front and center. People don’t like him. He is hurting the democrats

Attached: C002CB96-456D-494B-BE09-4CE139A9E61C.jpg (781x402, 270K)

Man, never seen a Honduras flag before.

You fucking forgot to circle the fitbit!
Pretty good... but fail.
Fit bits are for faggy cucks who want to "lose weight" and count calories. And for feminist bitches who think their too fat and think that watching their calories on their wrist are going to help.

Someone post this little nigger's reddit. Faggot is barely literate.

Didn't make the picture. Just saved it ten minutes ago.

What exactly have they done?

Another Hogg thread.

Give me a break down of their accomplishments?

Jow Forums is triggered all the time. Destiny, Morpheus, anon5, Tim Wise, Kurt Eichenwalde just to name a few.

Fuck off.

Never Again’s 15 minutes of fame is already over and everyone knows it. The general public has the attention of a flea. They have already moved on to something else.

The press that covers them is as impotent as they were when they were telling us all that Hillary Clinton would win the election.

Daily Reminder:
>We’re winning the culture war every day.
>Attacks against us only makes us stronger.
>The sleeping giant has awakened in America, and it’s not liberal.
>Shills and other scum who come here will eventually be converted to our side.

This nigger is an alien

The tube hogg of Parkland

Triggered? Hogg is our new Pepe

i legit dont know who this is. or care.

ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME, Jow Forums??????

CONSIDER Jow Forums BOYCOTTED!!!!!!

#4CHANKILLSKIDS
#4CHANLOVESNRA
#4CHANBULLIEDCRUZ

Attached: 2XL6WQ8M_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>importint

Attached: descent.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Doesn't understand the word triggered.
Doesn't understand Jow Forums
Doesn't understand that gun sales have boomed because of this kid
Doesn't understand anything

he's just a willing puppet. have to stop fighting illusions and focus on the top of the pyramid

Sage

Attached: tenor.gif (340x226, 1.64M)

Don't stain Bowies memory with that rug munching twat

> No worse salesman than a teenager in the middle
What's the likely hood that he sold 1 fucking chocolate if his school held a chocolate sale?

Get the fuck out of here with that bleeding heart bullshit, he's trying to strip you of your fundamental rights

Attached: 1410826043235.jpg (251x242, 11K)

In many ways. He is the antithesis to Jow Forums
I'm many ways he's identical to the average Jow Forumsack. I see a lot of myself in him. A Mordred to our King Arthur. Accoridng to is reddit he was an autistic beta in highschool angry about the world. Like Jow Forums he uses psychological warfare to push his political agenda. where his is different is the side he chose.We chose to fight globalism and jewry. He chose to be one with the system.

This kid is so retarded. 4.2 grade average, my ass.

Attached: Hoggggg dum.jpg (196x78, 9K)

Why doesn't someone ask hogg how he is going to take guns away from all the drug cartels, the mob, the Mexican mafia, MS-13, ghetto black drug lords, human traffickers, Islamic extremist terrorists(oops did I use a politically incorrect term?). How the fuck is hogg going to do all this?
This is what fucking triggers me about the libs. How can they not see their own cuckness and silly logic? They act like their heros and shit, but all their doing is disarming the real heroes of this country, like veterans who served our country, or law abiding citizens who simply choose to own a gun in the event that someone trys to mug them. Fucking liberal cucks, just go up to the door of someone like Pablo escobar or something and ask for his gun.

Don't be silly, he doesn't want to take away everyone's guns...

...I'm sure former FBI agents and their families will get special authorization to keep their firearms

Attached: 1522368809341.jpg (763x589, 66K)