What is the most redpilled brand of oats on the market...

What is the most redpilled brand of oats on the market? I spend 20 dollars a week on oats and I want to make sure I am giving my money to good brands that are not left leaning. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Attached: FC8BAED3-D14B-4837-A17F-0FB249246B2F.jpg (732x549, 90K)

canadians absolutely must be removed from this board
we just can't have it

That's a fuckload of oats. I just bought 10lbs of oats at costco and it was like 12USD or something.

How do you eat those things

>20 dollars a week on oats

w...what?!
I'm pretty sure, if I spend 20 bucks on oats, I could survive for almost 1 year from the shit ton of oats...

its like warm cereal. Put whatever you want in it

Warm milk and honey with your oats is good. Put in a solid days work in winter after that brekkie.

Steele cut.
Rolled oats a shit.

Absolutely this

Sounds like a good way to get fat

Oats are for horses

>slide
slide
>>>/slide/

$20 / week on oats?
nigga u must be shitting brix

>Le 56% response

redpill me on oats /b/

quality thread.

Do you need to use cooking on them before you can eat them?

nah its Canadian money so its more like $15

>Italy
>both 21% face

>he eats cereal with cold milk

You warm up the milk on the stove and the pour it on the oats.

Would water work too or does it have to be milk?

Water works but not nearly as good

Steel cut or Irish oats. Spend a few extra bucks, totally worth it.

Irish oats is great

Oats: a grain that in England is fed to horses, and in Scotland is fed to people.
Which is why England has such fine horses, and Scotland has such fine people.

> doesnt know how to cook rolled oats
> instructions right on the side of the box, next to the smiling wilford brimley dressed like a pilgrim

i prefer to short the cooking by a few minutes so the oats remain firm, sprinkle on brown sugar, cinnamon and a wad of butter add a splash of milk and you have the breakfast of champions.
also good with raisins or other fruits like dried cherries, dried blueberries, dried peaches etc etc etc
if using fresh or canned fruits, apply AFTER cooking oats.

> most redpilled brand of oats
growing your own.

GOD DAMN MONSANTO SHILLS AT IT AGAIN

Attached: 236-108Bk.jpg (350x247, 17K)

The other user said steel cut is better than rolled. What do you think about that

CREAM OF WHEAT MASTERRACE

/ck/ in da house.

Grab a handful of oats
Two glasses of milk
one egg yolk
Pure cocoa powder (one teaspoon)
An almond a hazelnut and a walnut.
Sugar if u want.

Fire. Put the milk. Medium low fire.
Grate the nuts, put in there. Add cocoa.
Add the oats. When it starts thickening, retire from fire, wait lile one minute. Grab the yolk, put a few spoons of the milk with oats in the yolk and mix it. Then add this mixed yolk to the oats. Stir. In and out of the fire until creamy.

The best chocolate nutty pudding youll fucking try. I like mine with sugar but u know the shit, it could be honey or diabetig dog cum if canadian.

Attached: 1522278963688.jpg (790x1024, 103K)

Monsanto pls gib me free oats and ill shill. Need that squat UP.

i prefer the size and firmness of plain old rolled oats they give you the largest granular size and the uncompromised oat germ which feels good on the tooth

"steel cut" and irish oats are actually oat groats (hulled but otherwise unprocessed grains) that have broken, and are rejected from the Rolling process, and are instead sifted into various sizes for packaging and sale despite being REJECTED

dont get me wrong, steel cut (milled with srteel blades for uniform size) and irish style (un-milled random sized rejected groats) have their charms, but rolled oats are my personal preference

wut abvout muh grits????
GRITS!
Fueling the Confederacy for 160 years
Grits.
where else you gonna put that gravy?
Grits!
My grandfather ate grits, and his sperm count was high enough to create you.

They don't have to cook. They just have to soak a little in something else because completely dry they are too hard to chew. It doesn't have to be milk, but the idea of using water sounds really shitty.

I like to mix rolled oats into Greek yoghurt, and with a teaspoon of jam or honey, everything cold of course. The oats stay pretty hard to chew compared to when they soak in milk, but I like it better like this.

Also, there's "muesli": rolled oats mixed with various nuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, banana slices, etc., making the whole thing more interesting to eat. Maybe you'll like that muesli thing with milk.

yes, you can eat rolled or steel cut oats raw, you can even do it dry, but we are talking Porridge, not gay ass muesli.
keep your umlauts to yourself Fritz.
we dont need any rapefugees today.
Muesli indeed.
the most cucked of whole grain foods

Just get them at bulk barn. Pretty sure its like 5-6$ per kilo

Put a satchel or two(satchel=handful more or less) in a deep plate. Cover it with a milk, but just enough so the oats suck it up without it being too watery. Put in microwave for 1 minute, enjoy. If too dry add more milk.

You can chop up fruit into it or combine it with something else to make it taste better, since plain oats are a bit plain.

imma try that.
i dont usually like mexican food though.

> satchel
in civilized countries satchels are BAGS
> deep plate
is that some sort of bowl-like device?
> cover it with a milk
singular unitary distributions of "milks" are common in your country?
> microwave
you have microwave ovens but have not yet mastered Bowl tech?
your empire's research tree is all kinds of fucked up.

Mexican? That shits is mine and my cooking its kinda an asiatic international spanish. Mexican food its a lot heavier than spanish food. Both have bulky plates. Also spanish cuisine its YUGE.

But yeah try that bro, its more like a nordic milky pudding with some nuts to make that nutella-ish flavor of chocolate with nuts. You can also not add the hazelnut and add a few drops of frangellico and a drop or two of vanilla essence.

you fucking what?
I can go to the next grocery store, and 500g is 0,39€ or 0.49€.
that's like
$1,21 per kilo...