Alright Jow Forums let’s settle this

Alright Jow Forums let’s settle this.
Does this belong in the ethnostate?

Also
strawpoll.me/15405029

Attached: 5E5B6FCB-5224-4E28-A9CC-D210ECB69531.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hTcfDX1NvMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people would just take that drug and jack off

>literally more than 10 exact the same threads in a few days with no actual scientific proof

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Thats absolute bullshit.

1000 years in What? The void? What's it like?

You would literally be a gibbering lunatic after 1000 years of solitary so let's see the aftermath of it yeah?

Also what's the actual punishment? I could just keep killing mother fuckers and taking the pill. 1000 years my ass

Sounds like it would have a lot of value as a recreational drug. You'd feel like a god fucking for 1000 years straight. An eternity playing vidya, drinking beer, smoking weed, and eating chicken wings would be fucking awesome.

youtu.be/hTcfDX1NvMk

This is retarded. The point of jail is to prevent future crimes, not cause maximum suffering. Them only being in jail for a day means that they are only isolated from society and prevented from committing crimes for a day.

If this is real then it is the most evil thing imaginable.

I would take this shit recreationally and I'm sure the drug addict criminals wouldn't mind popping a pill.

Bunch o shit

Yeah I fucking doubt it.

>criminal has 1000 years to plot his revenge
>but he's released from jail only one day later
This seems like a guaranteed way to create a Moriarty-tier perfect criminal.

that implies the brain can overclock to 2000x for 8 hours, coma patients also get their sense of time fucked as well but don't actually experience or remember it properly

Attached: Slo-mo_2.jpg (1500x844, 111K)

How could "overclocking" (for lack of a better term) the mind so much not cause irreparable damage to a persons skills and abilities given a simulated 1000 years of inability to do anything real. I call bullshit.

do you understand how long 1,000 years is. People lose the ability to talk after a couple months in solitary confinement.

this is from an episode of deep space 9

Nobody's posting any scientific explanation about how it works. This is some fake bullshit.

>look mom i posted it again

the whole idea of having a prison is to keep the criminals away

this

While it’s probably bullshit, I wonder if the human mind could even make use of a drug like that in a proactive way.

If for example you spend those 8 hours playing chess, could you ascend to a higher level at the game simulating thousands and thousands of games?

Or if you spent the 8 hours listening to language learning tutorials and nip speak could you be fluent in Japanese?

Might be cool

Attached: EA139650-4CFF-4B5C-A1EB-B98E4152DD2B.jpg (570x558, 105K)

I want to kill those two so god damn bad. I can smell the mud on them mudsharks through the screen

If it were a dreamlike deal I'd try to dream up a phantom cigar and smoke it for a whole day.

Attached: MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-E3-2014-Screen-7.jpg (1000x563, 95K)