There is a living prophet today guiding Christ’s church

Tune in at LDS.org or remain lost. There is a church patterned exactly like the church of the New Testament. We have apostles, prophets, and God’s priesthood authority. This weekend is general conference, and the words spoken here become scripture.

Attached: 5F5636F8-4744-4D6F-A986-C08D0D8BDF85.jpg (2048x1536, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denversnuffer.com/
comedycentral.com.au/south-park/videos/south-park-all-about-mormons-clips
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a bullshit con that is absolutely contrary to the New Testament.

>apostles
>seventy
>teaching all nations
>continuing revelation
>baptism by proper authority
>laying on of hands to confer the gift of the Holy Ghost
>baptism for the dead
>consecration
>tithing
>healing the sick
>boldly declaring the truth amidst a world of hypocrisy and heresy

Have you ever read the book of Acts?

Our prophet, as of this morning, is Russel M. Nelson.

>remain lost

Don't they baptised for the dead? Why should I join if I'm already saved technically. I had a Mormon tell me I could choose to become LDS after death too...

Literally who gives a shit

It’s not an automatic in to eternal happiness. Those who never had a chance to hear the restored gospel can accept baptism performed for them after they died.

>you’re reading this
>this is your chance to hear about it
>baptism for the dead will not magically save you

Can your prophet control MEST? Clear The Planet, faggots. KSW! Get in here: Scientology.org or remain lost.

Attached: 93A2F9D6-0DA2-4815-910B-F7FB333AE3B8.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Operating thetans are obfuscating cretins

yall are glow in the dark. 80% of CIA is mormons. mitt fuckin romney a fuckin mormon behind obamacare. romny shitted out romneycare which became obamacare. NO THANKS. you are in the same league as globalist moloch worshippers.

Low energy, low scale enthata. Do u even audit, bro?

Attached: 1ED72AB8-D9BE-4272-83D7-AC788AA4E20D.jpg (286x281, 45K)

I wish this board had more mormon shills.

Attached: 1443133432549.jpg (501x386, 71K)

Mormonism is a great way to control people from becoming degenerates and it promotes strong family values. Too bad it's based on complete bullshit which has already been falsified in a million different ways.

You can't reach the "highest level" of heaven unless you join the church and do some other bullshit. You only get to go to moderately okay heaven.

> He thinks men and women can become God.
You will burn in hell for your hubris. Repent. Read the Bible. Give your heart to Christ.

Attached: 1519026472026.jpg (685x842, 69K)

I think the cia is full of Mormons because as a group we are far more likely to pass a background check. Also most males are bilingual.

Howard Hughes in his later life only employed Mormons because he though they were trustworthy.

I hate Mitt Romney. Hate the guy. But yes, we have idiots among us. Most of us understand that the greatest lessons taught in the Book of Mormon are

1. If you follow Christ, you will hold America. If you don’t, you will lose it.
2. There are secret combinations (groups) that are infiltrating every organization and killing them is the only solution.

Essentially, our religion teaches us to drain the swamp and save America. Our own prophet in the early nineties recommend everyone read “none dare call it conspiracy” which names the Jew.

Don’t let mitt Romney define your view of Mormons. He is lost.

I promise you he is a Satanist.

I'm alright with a moderately okay heaven. I'll become catholic and cover my bases since Jews don't believe in heaven, Muslims think "people of the book" go to heaven, catholics believe you mist believe in Christ and be baptised to go to heaven and you folk are already gonna baptize me for heaven lite when you read my obituary.

Catholicism is the win/ win choice when it comes to Abrahamic faiths.

and yet you intentionally do not follow all of the 10 commandments

yeah im quite sure you are the real church of Christ

>righteous acts by proxy

well heck then even satan could be saved!

plus:
>thumbing your nose at the 10 commandments

imbecile

How so? First Time I’ve heard this claim

Baptism does not save you, it makes you eligible to enter heaven. You must also have faith and then you are saved by grace.

10 cammandments were mosaic law, which was fulfilled by Christ, but go on, explain how we thumb our noses at it

you probably dont even know which one

Revelation 11:19

and nothing He directed us, written on the tables of stone was ever changed 1 iota

>Tune in at LDS.org or remain lost.

Sorry - I avoid godless polygamist sex cults

Attached: Religon (6).png (672x613, 665K)

>, it makes you eligible to enter heaven

*sigh*
no it doesnt

>You must also have faith and then you are saved by grace.

nope, that the entirety of it right there

>10 cammandments were mosaic law,

the covenant transferred by the cross from needing to be held by jews of the FLESH (hebrews) to jews of the SPIRIT (Christians)

Yeah I’m familiar with revelation and with the Ten Commandments. Fill me in here m8

>it makes you eligible to enter heaven.

but yes, im sure there are saved (saints) in history who died without opportunity to be baptised that Christ will turn away and cast into the lake

No man may enter heaven unless he is born of water and of the spirit.

Back to *reddit*

well notice the ark is preversed for eternity, He took it back to Heaven, well the ark was made on earth, but the original tablets werent

so why does anyone think any of the commandments are negotiable?

Why would they be turned away when the ordinance of baptism was performed for them by early or Latter-day Saints? That’s the whole point of baptism for the dead.

What were they doing in 1 Cor 15?

seriously:
born of water is the earthly birth
baptism by the spirit is the acceptance of Christ

They aren’t negotiable, unless revelation from an apostle states a change.

Why do we eat Pork?

>adults larping as their favorite characters lol

none can cannot commit any righteous act nor sin for anyone but his/her self

none can be responsible for any acts but their own

>That’s the whole point of baptism for the dead.

which is a scientology tier concept, anti biblical

>Why do we eat Pork?

because you think yourself sure that scripture allows it

Try Denver Snuffer for what mormonism was supposed to be:

denversnuffer.com/

Actually gives messages from Jesus, doesn't demand you stand when he enters the room.

Dum dum dum dum dum.

comedycentral.com.au/south-park/videos/south-park-all-about-mormons-clips

No, the posthumous salvation is open to pretty much everybody. Accord to LDS doctrine, the only people actually bound for hell are Mormon apostates. And Mormons otherwise kicked out of the church.

It's actually demonstrably better to never convert to Mormonism, because joining their church is the only way to get the opportunity to fuck up and get damned. As long as you don't, though, a spot in Telestial heaven is a certainty. From a game theorist's perspective, not converting in life is the optimal choice by a crazy wide margin.

Didn't you guys just get your first Asian and Hispanic apostle?

>comedy central dot com

what the fuck, user

The only good thing about mormons is their family values. Otherwise it's masonic bullshit full of fake profecies, God changing opinion for political reasons and kids being brainwashed. Probably Joseph Smith was killed due to stealing and using masonic rituals in his cult.

you seem cool. I hope you didn't vote mcmuffin though.

LDS, created by a pedo Freemason, still using Freemasonry images and rituals.

Yea, fuck off.

Mormons hate jesus more than the kikes, fuck mormons ,

>the king is returning

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

Except you don't have a Gospel that can save you. Please repent or tell me where I'm wrong. I'll be here all night.

False Teaching
The heart of Joseph Smith’s false teaching was that he put his own authority over the authority of Scripture. He added his own revelation to the Bible’s revelation and took it upon himself to identify and correct what he claimed were errors in Scripture.

Smith believed that the Bible was corrupt and insufficient and for that reason both took away from, and added to, God’s written revelation. Regarding the Bible’s corruption he said, “I believe the Bible as it read when it came from the pen of the original writers. Ignorant translators, careless transcribers, or designing and corrupt priests have committed many errors.” These errors were both typographical and doctrinal. To address the Bible’s shortcomings, Smith produced his own translation of the Bible, making many corrections and additions to a variety of Old Testament and New Testament books.

He also claimed that his own revelations from God were the only access point to the true gospel that had apparently been lost. Mormon historian Richard Bushman says the “signal feature” of Smith’s life was “his sense of being guided by revelation.” He placed himself above all previous revelations and interpretations of the Bible—even those of Christ himself.

Followers and Modern Adherents
Joseph Smith gained many devoted followers during his lifetime. Immediately after his death, his followers split into two main groups: those who followed Brigham Young to Utah to become the modern “Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,” and those who coalesced under Smith’s eldest son, Joseph Smith III to become the modern “Community of Christ” (formerly known as the “Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints”).

These are the two main groups who follow Joseph Smith today. They continue to adhere to his false teachings about the Bible and countless doctrines contained within it. They continue to deny the inerrancy and sufficiency of Scripture while elevating personal experience above the authority of the Bible. In total they number approximately 15 million and their ranks continue to grow through constant and systematic proselytization.

What the Bible Says
The Bible claims that it is the authoritative, infallible, inerrant, sufficient revelation of God. “Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar” (Proverbs 30:5-6). It offers this dire warning: “I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book” (Revelation 22:18-19).

There is no historical evidence that the Bible was missing information or that it had been corrupted before it was compiled into the Old and New Testaments. The fact that Jesus quotes the Old Testament with such confidence and without any hint that it is lacking or misrepresentative is reason enough to accept it as the pure and true word of God (John 17:17). The New Testament has also been repeatedly proven as unchanged and undefiled since it was first given by God.

The diversity of interpretations and sects among those who claim to follow the Bible, the very context which so confused Smith and led him to create an entirely new religion, does not provide warrant to say that the Bible itself is ambiguous or lacking in any way. We are told to expect divisions and factions among the body, “in order that those who are genuine … may be recognized” (1 Corinthians 11:18-19). Mormonism itself has been cut by endless in-fights and divisions, showing that the problem when the fractured church is not corrupted Scriptures but corrupted hearts.

In more than half of the states in the U.S., Mormonism is the fastest-growing religion. Although Mormons consider their church to a restorationist movement within Christianity (they believe the Great Apostasy occurred between the time of the New Testament church and it’s restoration under Joseph Smith), Mormonism differs radically from the orthodox Christian teachings and beliefs. Here are nine things you should know about Mormon beliefs:

In 1838, Joseph Smith claims he was told in a revelation that the church should be called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Members of the New Testament church were called “saints” (see Acts 9:32, Ephesians 2:19, Philippians 1:1), which is why Mormons call themselves “Latter-day Saints.” As Gordon B. Hinckley, prior president of the LDS church, explains: “They were former-day Saints. We are the Latter-day Saints. It is that simple.” Hinckley adds that they are often called “Mormons” as a nickname given because they believe in the Book of Mormon as the word of God.

2. Mormonism has four written books of scripture: The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ (which claims to be a record of God’s dealings with the inhabitants of ancient America from 2000 BC to 400 AD), the Doctrine and Covenants (a collection of “revelations and inspired declarations” given for the establishment and regulation of the Church of Jesus Christ in the last days (1830 AD – 1978 AD)), The Pearl of Great Price (a selection of revelations, translations, and writings of Joseph Smith), and the King James Version of the Bible (“We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.”)

>Joseph Smith does everything a prophet does
>can’t be a prophet because he wants to add scripture to a book written by prophets
>still not a prophet because muh bible

Russell M. Nelson is the only person on this Earth called of God and given the full, proper authority to administer in his name.

If you haven’t read the Book of Mormon, read it. Until then you can’t comment on the truthfulness of the LDS church.

If you have read it, and you unironically believe that Mormons are satanists, then there is no redemption for you, and good it would be for (you) to have never been born.

Attached: 7265B585-CF95-415C-AA45-9A40785F7B38.jpg (680x406, 33K)

LDS does not need a living prophet , we need real prophets ,who are not voted on by popularity . A real prophet can see the future and understand the past , this weekend is a rehash of the same old things . The cult of shame has infected our church , instead of pride in the purity of Mormonism . Redpill Mormon here nothing is as it seems

Mormonism is Satanism.......

The Book of Mormon is FULL OF CRAP AND BS!

You're angry, I know. It doesn't matter if you're simply misguided and angry with the world and echoing the lies you've read. It doesn't matter that you've left the church because of disagreements over doctrine or loss of faith. All that matters is that I forgive you. The way back to exaltation is always open. Be good, and happy Easter.
t. Elder, LDS church Cottonwood stake, Arizona