Was Seinfeld just a part of the Mossad agenda?

was Seinfeld just a part of the Mossad agenda?

Attached: seinfeld-7381312.png (500x453, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt it. Jerry is pretty outspoken about how stupid SJWs are.

George was a piece of shit for cheating in The Contest

If so, thank you Mossad, you manage to make me laugh unlike Mudslimes who only get my blood boiling all the time!

Attached: 189F9549-67F8-4297-9961-4ACD155D76B9.jpg (780x766, 138K)

Yes. Jerry was a secret Jewish agent. Who woulda guessed? And what’s the deal with the Mossad?

No. Just a funny show. Jerry hates PC bullshit.

That show single handedly made people start virtue signalling that gay people are not disgusting degenerates that should be burned in fire.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well I certainly wanted to fuck Elaine

no dude there are good jews and bad jews and the bad jews are just really bad. jerry didnt do nothin he's a good boy

Yes.

Kramer isn’t even jewish and he hates niggers

No show has ever spent 9 years in prime time making Jews look worse.

Attached: A5B4EB65-6D3C-4E6A-9BDB-0E3196C9BE01.jpg (300x225, 35K)

Jew stealing rye bread from Mrs Tremond.

Attached: 5E32747F-1DA1-48B0-9F42-42FDD5E3EB38.jpg (300x279, 119K)

It was literally a show about nothing. Jerry hit the jackpot with his sense of humor, and ultimately IMO the timing/era for airing the show was perfect.

Don't ruin Seinfeld OP, it was one of the only sitcoms to ever work.

>not knowing yelling nigger at someone was his mission

if you remember, George was O'brien, the leader of the Aryan Union, and Jerry was a spook.
But also Jerry was very neat and was described as a "great nazi"

Jerry was also single, thin, and neat which to some meant he was gay.

Also jerry taught us that it is a breeze to be Jewish without the parents.

Curb makes them look much much worse

Serenity now!

They were mocking how people are afraid to imply being gay is a bad thing.

Was Elaine a good character?

Agreed, but Curb isn’t prime time and on constant rerun.

Attached: 17C7E3C5-1BF5-4A74-9F83-FA70351CBF26.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Hi Jerry.
Word on the street is you're gay.

Attached: 1520872882952.gif (229x176, 987K)

Hello (((Newman)))

Attached: BA908AA8-7C67-4364-ACCB-B87B466D401E.jpg (600x300, 41K)

A good character, but not a good woman.
Seinfeld is great.

I watched The Office and I liked it a lot. Should I watch Seinfeld too?

Seinfeld is the official sitcom of Jow Forums

explain

Soros paid him to write jokes. The endgaem is to popularise a chain of soup stores that use migrants as mystery meat.

Attached: 24A163DB-4826-4AC3-A194-6B78F605ABA5.jpg (886x482, 220K)

Yes. Watch several and see what you think.
I suggest the episode with Elaine's father, "The Jacket"
>Nothing funny about getting your brains blown out over the Pacific
or "The Library" with inspector Bookman
>Tropic of Capricorn

Attached: swordguy.jpg (1600x1099, 263K)

>It was literally a show about nothing
It was a show about a greasy kike who fucked and tossed away a new shiksa every week, then hung out with his crew of anti-social kike degenerates. The show tried to normalize nihilism and anti-social kikery: "You shouldn't care about anything goyim, just live for your own pleasure and don't think about the greater good of your people or community".

Attached: 1445128563289-3.jpg (903x788, 444K)

That is not at all how the public reacted.

This is an inaccurate view. I agree that Seinfeld was a reflection of (an unevolved) dating, and relationship culture relative to sexuality at times - and it was just that. Seinfeld was an observer, a comedian. He was really only reflecting humanity back at itself. I'm not mad at "Jews" or any particular Jew for making their commentary on social norms of Western Society at that time.

Yes you should be concerned however at this idea that Seinfeld reflected all these horrible, questionable tendencies of the human race. It is also however that people shouldn't be looking up to characters from a show like Seinfeld to replicate social norms particular social norms, but you know how fucking people are. It's really what the viewer takes away from it.

I strongly believe that the creators of the show likely had a similar view, as you note at the end of the series the final episode is entirely how these characters are terrible individuals.

As I stated before, I wish more people could see television as an amusing observation of human behavior so that people can better themselves, but that's often not the case.

Attached: 1522233481440.png (500x522, 136K)

The show was horrible at first and had terrible ratings yet they were kept on the air because they were Jewish.

>I agree that Seinfeld was a reflection of (an unevolved) dating, and relationship culture
It was a reflection of the anti-family sexual-revolution which Jewish intellectuals imposed on European societies during the 1960's as a means of weakening us by turning our people into anti-social individualists and nihilistic anti-natalists, ripe for subversion and domination by hyper-tribalist kikes.
>Seinfeld reflected all these horrible, questionable tendencies of the human race
It reflected only the tendencies of one race, there were no Europeans involved in production of the program.
>I wish more people could see television as an amusing observation of human behavior so that people can better themselves
Television is social conditioning, it serves to instill values and encourage behaviors which the classes who control the flow of information wish the public to manifest.

Attached: aoArh6o.jpg (1514x860, 102K)

Watched it recently. I like how adultery is a completely casual topic for them.

It can be social conditioning, if you subscribe to the idea that you have no free will. To say television is social conditioning presumes that the individual already made all the choices necessary to arrive at the state in replicating harmful social norms. In all cases however people shouldn't be doing this to begin with because it's a logic and argument that presumes human beings have, or desire no free will.

This is because of the fact that you are presented with sets of choices to make in order to not be socially conditioned by television. People choose to take away whatever values they see in television shows.

The other thing particular to Seinfeld and your argument is as I said, in the final episode they literally make it all about how these people are pretty much completely degenerate and horrible examples of human beings. lol. If this wasn't the creators of the show telling people "by the way stupid viewers, dont replicate the degeneracy of these imaginary characters we made up" then i dont know what is

so although you can argue that Seinfeld had all these horrible values or whatever, and that the creators were Jews, they also sort of did a number, with the final episode to say "ahah we didnt brainwash you goys, thats all your fault, we told you not to be this"

Its like an ice cream man named Cone

>In all cases however people shouldn't be doing this to begin with because it's a logic and argument that presumes human beings have, or desire no free will.
People are evolved to mimic social authority, starting from one's parents and going all the way up the tribal hierarchy. When one is being conditioned by family and kinsmen, this process is highly adaptive. One of the greatest discoveries of the 20th century is that mass media and standardized schooling can be used to interdict this process and mold the population into almost anything. Free will is a meme, we are self-replicating biological machines, and we can be reprogrammed by smarter and better networked machines.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)
>If this wasn't the creators of the show telling people "by the way stupid viewers, dont replicate the degeneracy of these imaginary characters we made up" then i dont know what is
One episode doesn't make up for a decade of filth, it only serves to give the creators plausible deniability in their push to pervert European-American society.

Attached: slippery-slope-jew.jpg (889x422, 56K)