STOP HATING GAYS AND FETISHES

Why do you hate ''degenerate'' gays? I have many beautiful stories to share, love is love.This story happened when I was 13. I was sleeping over at my friends house. We were basically boyfriends but never really said we were. We would kiss, hug, and cuddle but because we were 13 we never really admitted that we were gay. He don't crossdress like I did but he did wear really tight jeans which I liked. On this weekend we decided to do a double sleepover. I would sleepover at his house for 2 nights in a row. When I got their I brought 2 pairs of girls skinny jeans that I got from American Eagle. One was darker than the other but they were light blue jeans. I also brought a pair of pajamas but I don't end up using those. He was wearing tight light blue boys skinny jeans. He lived in a really nice waterfront home/mansion so when we got their we went straight to the guest room to play some video games. After that we decided to swim in his pool. Then mom brought us lemonade we both drank the whole thing. We were jumping on his trampoline when he said that he really needed to go to the bathroom. I had already went because of my small bladder. He started to get out of the trampoline and I got an idea. I ran up to him and started tickling him. Now, I like to call myself a tickling master. Anytime I tickle someone they always react to it and my friend was very ticklish. He started Yelling the usual, "STOP IM GONNA WET MYSELF!" but that just made me do more. I finally noticed a small patch growing on his jeans. He was peeing! That small pact slowly turned into a huge stain and a puddle on his porch. He was laughing when he said, "LOOK WHAT YOU DID'' We laughed for almost a minute until he said he was gonna take a shower. It was getting late anyway so I was gonna take one too. We decided to take one together and I pissed in his mouth then we had butt sex.

Attached: 989aaa47fab8b9e11c88688dda9d66b8.jpg (700x443, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Effeminates will not inherit the kingdom of God

sage

Attached: Effeminate-homosexuals.png (700x405, 357K)

God loves gays

/thread

Attached: image.jpg (465x465, 64K)

Gay people are straight people with extreme sadomasochistic tendencies. Gayness doesn't exist. You all are mentally ill.

>then we had butt sex

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: nazi-gasser.jpg (760x797, 99K)

bi fag here
the "LGBT" community needs to stop existing then
being gay shouldn't be a political statement
and sexuality isn't something to be proud of or a fashion statement to be shoved in people's faces
fucking faggots.

Why do you guys dislike gays? I've made so many cute memories with my gay friends. Why do you care if i piss on my boyfriend and let him fuck me?

Wrong

Attached: IMG_20180331_211729.png (1072x860, 148K)

>no divorce rate
>no child support
>no burden to society
Straight people are just gay people with extreme sadomasochistic tendencies. You are mentally ill.

>stop hating gays and fetishes
Okay. Sorry.

Because they're vapid. The entirety of their personality devolves into sating lust. If you define yourself by your sexuality, I already know who you are.

2/10

Its okay, we all make mistakes some times.

1/10

Hot

Attached: 1521131043798.gif (1240x1753, 794K)

discord gg/Syq2qk

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 958K)

I personally don't hate gays I just hate people who make their sexuality the reason for their existence. The gay people I've had in my life who were great to have around didn't flaunt they were gay because it wasn't the main driving force of their existence. However they did have gay friends who were absolute tools who made being gay the focus of their every waking moment and they were insufferable little twits.

Just be a person and not the people you want to fuck.

Why do you have to get us to approve your fukn degeneracy? FOAD genocide fucker
I thought you faggots are proud and don't give a fuck if anyone cares what you do with your sick shithole.Keep your shit in the closet.Bronfman wanted us to accept you sick fux.
GTFO
We will not validate you pariah.

Can't believe there are so many haters here, guys there's nothing better than exploring your prostate. Just try to put a finger or a dildo in your ass JUST TRY and tell me being gay feels bad. It's a lot of pleasure, stop hating lol

You will burn.

You all proudly display your child abuse, that's not a good thing.
You all proudly fuck with kids, also not a good thing
Fuck off

fpbp deus vult

This is an english speaking website, user.

no love, only lust

Enjoy your ass cancer

Isnt it funny how your desert book is declining in every civilized country on earth?

I can't believe that theres so many fags here demanding decent normal people accept your perverted shit.You're sick in the head.You fuck straight kids to recruit them cuz sperming up a mans shithole doesn't make you equal to a man and woman's relationship.Fuck you 4ever.
I don't wanna hear your whiny bitch excuses .
Normal peo-ple get sick sick thinking about your hateful forcing yourselves on us.You're the asshole.

Attached: butthole shithole q-6sK-jw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

How did you all let this get to the 1st page. Sage goes in all fields fucking slackers. Stop replying to shit like this and sage.

this
gays are the filthiest of gods creatures, they spread degeneracy and disease everywhere they go.

Attached: christ-chan.png (684x684, 209K)

Die.

stop using the memeflag then you disgusting queer

I’ve had enough! For far too long, I’ve had to put up with your heterosexual nonsense but honestly, I don’t think I can deal with you lot anymore. You don't see the beauty of gay sex, all you do is hate. STOP HATING US, WE DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE GAY. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MY BOY SO I DO IT AND FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK

you were raped as a child

ughh... I'm so annoyed i really didn't want to be mean but you guys are just... JUST HORRIBLE!

In a fuckin hurry

rape doesn't always have to be something bad, it can be a new experience BUT NO I WASN'T RAPED. MAYBE YOU WERE RAPED

We don't care what you think fag.You're fulla shit parasites.

I'm not gay, nor wish to change my biological sex because i wasn't sexually abused by my parents or family.
you're hiding something from yourself and need to get that out before you end up licking toilets just to get off

Big deal
a offended shit stink fag with a stretched out assgole leaking your bowel smells finds us offensive.KYS

f-friend?

Attached: 1515114457114.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

My 2 fathers have always loved me and would never rape me.

>why do you hate degenerate gays
They're already equal before the law yet they scream for more.
>but marriage
Religious institution between man and woman for the sole purpose of establishing a stable environment for procreation.

Anecdotal BULLSHIT
Fallacy GTFO stupid

STRAIGHT PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DEGENERATE. YOU MAKE YOUR WOMEN PREGNANT, IT'S SO DISGUSTING EVEN THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GIRL LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING WHALE WHEN SHE'S PREGNANT. GAY LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL, YOURS ISNT

Attached: reee.png (398x489, 349K)

why would you just skip through the best part?

Total troll detected! a real story would have excruciating detail about the shower scene.

Actually licking a shithole is 1000% disgusting.
Go eat some shit.It's your aphrodesiac

>stop hating gays and fetishes

No, you disgust me and the sex you have is wrong. Also, if love is all that matters then I take it you're okay with incest?

As if youve never tonged a butthole. if your sleeping with someone and their assholes so coverd in shit that you cant pass a lick over it then its because they are disgusting. Set your standards higher than passed out people or the most rank individuals known to man.

Attached: gay ass garbage truck.jpg (713x596, 321K)

you're secretly gay and want to know the details? Haha I just wonder why so many people hide their homosexuality and insult gays to look straight. Don't be shy brother, you're one of us. Fuck straight people.

You're insane.Normal people don't lick asswholes

You'd love to fuck straight people.It's all your after.Spreading your VD w/fresh meat.

Its no secret lol

Tell the good stuff :P My penis is ready, senpai!

50% chance that an adopted kid is molested by one parent.
You were already fucked from birth if you were adopted by a pair of GRID dumpsters, the agency wouldn't have given up the change to stretch out the new leather.

If you love your sister then why can't you have sex with her? I'm okay with that, love is love, it's blind sometimes, it doesn't choose. Have you ever watched Game of Thrones? They show how beautiful love between a brother and sister can be.

change=chance*

see faggot

Only boring puritans say shit like that. Have fun with missionary positions for the rest of your life, you fucking prude.

I hate anyone who doesn't SHUT the FUCK UP.

Thes different kinds of love stupid.
You think EROS is the only kind of love there is.
You have a mental illness

he doesn't like asswholes, not assholes, it's a completely different thing

Attached: 1521699831157.jpg (533x800, 134K)

You're a filthy shitlover.Everyone else is a puritan to you.You think thats an insult? You eat too much parasite laden feces