Assault Weapon Ban 2018

The AR-15 is BY DEFINITION an assault weapon as of today.

Merriam Webster has changed the definition of an assault weapon to:

>noun: any of various intermediate-range, magazine-fed military rifles (such as the AK-47) that can be set for automatic or semiautomatic fire; also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

>>also : a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire

>>>a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle

Gun nuts BTFO by the dictionary.

thefederalist.com/2018/03/31/merriam-webster-online-dictionary-changes-definition-assault-rifle-parkland-shooting/

Attached: emma-gonzalez1.jpg (1432x2000, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicoer.com/general-news/20111220/magalia-man-shot-to-death-after-forcing-way-into-home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, let's rename "election" to mean "what the white men want to happen"

So the new name of the game will be to enforce existing laws on changing their definitions.

Is the Ruger Mini 14 now an “assault rifle”?

Does it look scary? Then, by definition, yes.

Translation: an assault weapon is anything that looks scary.

>an assault rifle is also an assault rifle

Someone needs to tell them not to use the word you are defining in the definition

Jokes on you. My AR-15 doesn't resemble a military rifle at all; I painted it pink.

let me own an uzi or mp5 then, they're by definition not assault weapons

What about a 10/22?

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

2 spoopy 4 me

Definitions are descriptive, not prescriptive.

Tell that to Chuck and Nancy and half of America. Invest in guns now!

22 isn't an intermidate cartridge

>can’t win an argument
>change the definition of words

Oh, I own guns, but as a rule anyone who uses a definition as a source to prove a point is wrong.

military weapons are the entire point of the second amendment.

chicoer.com/general-news/20111220/magalia-man-shot-to-death-after-forcing-way-into-home

It doesnt have to be an intermediate cartridge. There are 2 definitions.

only good for assaulting zombies

.223 is a .22 caliber round dickhead

Don't underestimate the power of holding a controlled explosion in your hand to launch a lead projectile through the air high velocity.

Create a backup arsenal.
Invest in high quality melee weapons.
Swords, spears, axes, halberds, maces, and flails.

dios mio..............

Attached: 1522265403946.jpg (960x926, 59K)

>a rifle that resembles a military assault rife
>a rifle that looks scary

Attached: soyboy.png (1184x888, 677K)

I hunt with it though.

Attached: IMG_0350.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

Yeah. Im so bent over I may go clean my AR and AK in a pure rage!

>hesrightyouknow.jpg

fucking lol. Liberals never cease to amaze me.

Dictionary definitions are not, and never have been, the legislative or legal source of truth for the wording of law.

Furthermore, dictionary definitions are not, and never have been, the accepted standard for anything technical or engineering related. Anyone in a tech or engineering field knows this... so I guess that excludes most libs.

This is probably a good thing though; in the end it will just result in further collapse of the democratic party. The emotional snowflakes will demand their elected reps adhere to retarded shit like this, and of course they simply won't be able to because congressional procedure doesn't give a fuck what a few dictionary editors decide what the new truth is.

Attached: assaultFagg.jpg (1080x672, 90K)

a 10/22 doesn't shoot .223 you fucking retard

Attached: 1520726333693.jpg (293x301, 11K)

>chicoer.com/general-news/20111220/magalia-man-shot-to-death-after-forcing-way-into-home

I didn't say 22lr isn't dangerous I said it was an intermediate cartridge you dumbass

Attached: Didnt+ask+_a7459cd2ce173c5cbf32ef8e87072aee.jpg (621x491, 60K)

wasn't*

kill yourself shill rat

Do libtards even know that it is illegal in all states to hunt a 100lb deer with an ar-15 because the bullet is too small? I bet they didn't.

>resembles

Ok, so now its exactly defined what it is. They could shorten it to looks scary.

Not really seeing the problem here other than morons who are already on board with "muh salt weppins" will now harp about how their misinformed propaganda made it into a dictionary.

Legal in Wyoming.

Not all states, user. As for the list where it is, in IN it is illegal to hunt with a .223 weapon.

No, but .223 is still a .22 caliber round

Underated

>a rifle that resembles a military assault rifle but is designed to allow only semiautomatic fire
Great. Now airsoft rifles are assault rifles. Because as we all know we base legal definitions of some old faggot named "Merriam".

significance of the dude in the pic?

Cool now let's redefine merriam webster to mean massive nigger faggot

What about cartridges such as the 30.06 or 308? Are they "assault weapon" and what do you think we should do about them?

Attached: garandphil1701op.png (600x539, 75K)

Lol, fuck this Newspeak.

hey Vasquez

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

I don't think we should do anything about them, I'm just pointing out a stupid argument when I see one

Stop acting like a bunch of inarticulate hicks with your knee-jerk reactions to things. Stop and think things out holy shit

Attached: 1521422119712.png (250x250, 99K)

circular definition

Attached: 1507976943278.gif (250x175, 1011K)

id smash

In PUBG it’s geared for sniper rifle so let’s assume that’s fact

Glad to see my sr25 isn't an assault rifle lol

But still less dangerous than bee stings

Attached: 6mqcxpezvpn01.png (1000x320, 310K)

>first definition completely disqualifies ar-15 as an assault rifle
>*note: ar-15 is also an assault rifle
And the left still tries to pretend they are the underdogs.

Attached: 1513317406613.png (645x773, 87K)

Ah, sorry about that, I thought you were OP (you both share the same collar ID). I am just still surprised that someone has not tried to use a 308 for a big shooting yet given a shot at center mass is almost certain to be fatal on a human target.

Heh, my brother has an AR-15 and I shot it and it was a lot quieter and easier to handle than I thought it would be. Up until then I had only shot pistols.

why is she such a cutie bros?

Attached: 1521505400158.png (460x956, 780K)

Webster's "interpretation" will never fly in a legal setting since the term has already been defined by the supreme court as per the Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB) of 1994.

>Semi-automatic firearms that share too many cosmetic features with their fully automatic counterparts

t. Legal Dictionary

Attached: sessions.jpg (1050x700, 76K)