HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Attached: orthodox virgin mary icon.png (637x477, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAQ5JZBPgps
youtube.com/watch?v=wy0l2r0IxkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Thank you, please remember to eat some peanut butter

No offence, but why is every holiday gotta have the 'Happy' prefix?

Christ is risen

Stop following a false religion

Thanks. You too.
Is it not a happy occasion?

That's more a fault of the English language. In French you have a bunch of different terms, that translate to things like "Joyous," "Good," "Happy," etc.

>the Holy Grail is literally in his country because of how Catholic it is
>he falls for shitty atheist memes

BTW what do you mean by /bkXHBgq

>atheist
I'm pagan

Attached: DiWS30Y.jpg (412x350, 47K)

Discord server where you retards can larp as whites

Easter is next week fyi
t. devout wog

Easter?

Attached: 1472350876339.png (860x758, 27K)

Peeps are Jews
Minis are Japs
Peanut Butter is spics
Creme is White
Chocolate is nigger

>you will never be as hardcore a believer as some pagans

Attached: Aghori.jpg (1088x671, 131K)

Yeah, so atheist because there's no way that you actually believe in whatever, you just fell for shitty memes.

A real shame, because you have good Spanish Christians like Dom Pelayo, Ferdinand and Isabella, El Cid, etc. and yet you choose to have nothing rather than this rich heritage

How does one join of the faggotry teams?

>also Happy Easter

Attached: 1522275985160.jpg (493x524, 29K)

>there's no way that you actually believe in whatever
Yes, I believe in the God I have merged with during meditation.

I see, its auto assigned via IP?

>rolling

Attached: 1521943969305.png (656x451, 642K)

thanks christianbro.

Attached: 0_a8de8_f07a65b1_orig.jpg (1654x1004, 1.38M)

>he doesn't know about divine simplicity

I'm sure your psychedelic-induced hallucinations are the actual truth

>wogs down unda'
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rolll

>hallucinations
And here it is like clockwork, my religion has worked, so it must be a hallucination because it's not the kike on a stick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Have you never heard of Easter? What a shame, for you.

When Jesus was resurrected, Yes. His painful death - not so much.

HAPPY CREMESTER

Why is Christ so tanned? Jow Forums is a white man's board.

What exactly has "worked"

You can't have one without the other.

Kirie Eleison!

It's raining here and at 3pm I have to attend a funeral.

Happy Easter, especially fellow Peep fags

miniminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminiminimini

Just annoys me, we got ...

Happy Halloween
Happy Easter
Happy Birthday
Happy International Women's Day
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Valentines day
Happy New Year
Happy Fathers Mothers Day
Happy St Patrick's Day
Merry Christmas

It is a problem with English and the mindless greetings I suppose.

Went to my first commemoration with the Jehovah's Witnesses this evening, was a good experience, ama

If I get doubles and I get placed on team Mini, I'll go to mass today.

That's a nice picture of a Danish woman and her child.

Attached: 1265066444467.jpg (1113x1130, 547K)

FUCK OFF DISGUSTING PEEP MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BURN IN HELL

loser peep

Yeah, I get that. But there is an order to things. I don't think his disciples were celebrating and happy when Jesus died.

This thread need more music.
youtube.com/watch?v=JAQ5JZBPgps

Attached: 2d9ed98f0c4b7bfee25c2624eaf21e2d.jpg (736x1318, 289K)

We're celebrating now because we know what it entails.

Meditating, I experienced union with God.

Jesus told his disciples to celebrate the last supper to remember him and the sacrifice he was about to undergo, and yes what that means for mankind. Its a solemn occasion - tho they did sing a hymn.

Matthew 26:17-30

Watching 10 commandments. I'd sort of like to go back in time to that 40 days Moses was on the mountain and the people had an orgy. I'd go back and sodomize the nerdy girls who were to shy to join in and hid in their tents

Attached: 1512991034631.png (885x808, 340K)

Having my Christian brothers together here makes me think of this joyous song
youtube.com/watch?v=wy0l2r0IxkI

Can you not celebrate solemnly?

happy easter to you too Peep

Tell me which do you think is true:

a) God loves you unconditionally wether you're good or evil and only asks of you some spiritual practice so you discover your true self and merge with God.

b) God loves conditionally if at all and requires unreasonable things of you outside of the nature with which he created you.

So atheist

also checking team

Shit

Neither, God loves "things that are more good" more than "things that are less good"

Celebrate can mean to acknowledge or perform. Solemnly is serious and dignified. It has nothing to do with joy, happy, or happiness.

Happy Easter to you too!

Attached: 1512710582366.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Attached: Jesus and Mary - Orthodox Icon.jpg (1240x1754, 550K)

What is Easter?

God loves sacrifice more than any of the things.

Attached: abraham-isaac2-1.jpg (495x219, 21K)

EASTER IS A CREME FESTIVAL!

>uses image of an Orthodox icon
It's Palm Sunday for us Orthodox. We think Easter should always come after Passover like God intended it.

c) Fear the true god and keep his commandments. God has never asked for perfection.

>Fear
Why fear if god is loving?

go back to your home planet

Happy Easter friends.

1 Sam 15:22
But Samuel replied: "Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the LORD? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

>God has never asked for perfection
>be perfect like your father in heaven is perfect

>jolly easter
>doesnt want it to be jolly

I love this image

Happy Easter. (not talking about the western bunny & eggs bullshit)
Talking about real Christianity.

Attached: 15222482244882.jpg (672x905, 472K)

It's a different kind of fear than the modern meaning. Fear in this context encompasses awe, reverence, honor, love. We fear God for his omnipresence.

>peep

Attached: KYS.jpg (589x492, 55K)

Like a child that obeys the rules of a loving father, who placed those rules for his benefit, Christians fear disobeying God.

'... the fear of Gods means the hating of bad.' Proverbs 8:13

“At that time those in fear of God spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and God kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance began to be written up before him for those in fear of God and for those thinking upon his name.”—Malachi 3:16.

Risen he has!

Attached: Altarbild_(Liselotte_Schramm-Heckmann)_offen.jpg (1280x742, 225K)

Happy Easter

Attached: 539882_10154612995227017_4877112992419795232_n.jpg (235x127, 7K)

Easter

>Matthew 5:48. perfect: The Greek term used here can mean “complete,” “mature,” or it can mean “faultless” according to standards set by an authority.

As someone that actually paints russian icons I feel like I should be offended by this blasphemy, but im loving it.

Happy Easter user

OI do want to creme in nerdy Jewish girls