Photoshop Request

I've seen a few threads requesting shops for this image, like making her ass bigger. Would someone be able to teach me how to do so? I want to learn how to do it myself, I'd love to see her ass at 15-20% bigger as a result of my own work. Is anyone willing to make some time to teach me?

Attached: nicki-ass-request.png (5334x3000, 3.15M)

bumperino

I use Photoshop CS6 and all youd need to do is use the liquefy tool and use the expand option

In this one i selected everything but the arm, then expanded the area around it

Attached: 1532847944977.png (5334x3000, 2.62M)

I know how to use the liquefy tool but there was another way of doing it in the thread I found that image. Plus her hand looks all fucked up and her panty too

i suppose if you wanted to put more time into it you could select the area and warp it, still gonna have to touch up some areas with that aswell though

if there is some secret technique unfortunately i dont know it my guy

Attached: 1519923513545.png (2107x2818, 2.8M)

No problem my dude, I appreciate the effort

bump

You need different layers for different areas and effects. This stack as an example:

>HAND LAYER: Just the original hand hovering over everything.
>SHADOW LAYER: Lil semi-transparent shadows for the hands. Bakura is here.
>BUTT LAYER: Nothing but the butt. NOT EVEN HANDS.

Attached: BestNikki.jpg (3840x3840, 582K)

So I make a selection of the ass and lasso out all unwanted areas like the hand and shoes etc? Would you be able to screenshot a selection from photoshop as an example? Nice shop btw

Sorry if I'm completely wrong, just a noob at photoshop

Nah, forget the selection. Just grab a box selection of the whole ass, turn it into it's own ASS LAYER and liquify away. You'll wind up with deformed hands and feet, which you just wipe out with your favorite technique so you wind up with ass and only ass.

Same thing with hands and feet. Grab them into their own layers, then erase everything around them. That way, you can edit whatever your want without affecting anything else.

Protip: I don't actually erase. I just use masks. Same effect, but if I change my mind about something (erased too much), I can just adjust the mask. But if I had erased it, it's gone. GONE, man. Well, there's History brush and all that, but whatever...

Gimme an hour or two and I'll post a shop with direction on how I made it... Each image has a slightly different technique, but I'll try to explain my thought process as well when I make the post.

Attached: 0030.png (1080x1350, 2.78M)

Okay, that sounds like quite the process and thanks again for trying to give me some direction. Will you make the post on Adult requests or will you continue it in this thread? Also, will it be a video tutorial or images along with a text explanation. Another thing, I've never used an erase tool, so that's brand new to me, I just CTRL+Z whenever I make a mistake. One last thing; for simplicity's sake and to make it a bit easier for me, would you be able to use the image I originally posted? I've played around with it a fair bit so I'm more familiar with it. Thanks again for the help!

Okay, that sounds like quite the process and thanks again for trying to give me some direction. Will you make the post on Adult requests or will you continue it in this thread? Also, will it be a video tutorial or images along with a text explanation. Another thing, I've never used an erase tool, so that's brand new to me, I just CTRL+Z whenever I make a mistake. One last thing; for simplicity's sake and to make it a bit easier for me, would you be able to use the image I originally posted? I've played around with it a fair bit so I'm more familiar with it. Thanks again for the help! Accidentally replied to the wrong comment, oops

I'm just working through a full edit of your pic now. I'll post it along with a text explanation. It'll take me awhile to type out the processes step by step. It'll be in this thread unless thread dies before I finish. I'll go over all the tools I use. I'm using GIMP, but PS has all the same tools... And more.

Attached: 0011.png (1080x1080, 1.4M)

Okay, thank you so much dude, I'm sure I'll be able to figure out the equivalent tools in photoshop

bump

Sorry for the wait. I took a break for a little while... Heres my edit. Not absolutely perfect, but its serviceable as an example. I'll walk through the process I used in my next couple posts... Don't expect them to be posted right away. I'm probably going to have something to eat soon.

Attached: 0038.png (2250x3000, 2.56M)

No problem my dude, I'm not holding you hostage or anything lol. I really like what you've done with her tits, they like really nice and I like the colour change for the outfit too. Would you be able to post a version without the changes to the skin? I understand if you can't, it's just a personal preference thing for me

Alight, starting from the top...

Probably the most noticeable change to her head is her hairline. I fixed the seam atop her head by using the selection tool to copy her hair to another layer, and then morphed it using gimp's multi tool (basically its all the movement tools combined into one; rotation, move, resize, etc.). There were two additional layers added with this process; the right side of her part, and the left. When both were re positioned correctly (to remove the very thin hair were her part merged) they were both masked and blended into the layers bellow them.

Masking is also called non destructive editing. You can mask a layer by right clicking said layer in the layer's tab and selecting "add mask." It'll usually ask if you want to fill it with black or white. Black means you'll see nothing and white means you'll see everything. From there you can paint onto the layer's mask like any other layer, but it'll erasing and un-erasing the layer. The value of the colours painted onto the mask dictate how visible the layer is (paint colours to a mask doesn't do anything, it'll just use the colours greyscale equivalent).

After blending the two layers, I used the morph tool to reshape her hair slightly. It is subtle, but I was just adding a tiny amount of volume. I made a concerted effort to only reshape her hair. Morphing heads tend to result in an unnatural result. I'd stay away from it. However...

After that I actually shrunk her entire head by 5%. I like this effect, personally. You can make someone look slightly taller or shorter by scaling their head. Don't go past 5% in either direction though, IMO, as it'll start to look a little wonky if you do. I find that a slightly smaller head makes everything else look bigger while also making the person look a little more "dominant" (older or maybe more developed, or maybe more sexual). A larger head obviously has the inverse effect, but I guess that is subjective.

Continued...

Attached: 0005.jpg (750x1191, 679K)

Now, if you ever choose to resize a head as I did, you need to be careful with its position. This parts a little tricky, but you need to sort of image her skeleton and where her bones are. In my opinion you need to keep the point where her spine connects with her skull in the same place. Maybe a little bit in front of that. Basically I eyeball a point a little behind were their jaw in the center.

Gimp allows you to specify a pivot point with its multi tool. If you hold CTRL when resizing, it'll resize based on that pivot point. I put the pivot point at the above mentioned spine/skull connection and resize with CTRL held, and then mask and blend as needed.

Everything else done to her head is just minor stuff that isn't worth mentioning least this tutorial become 10 pages long.

>Would you be able to post a version without the changes to the skin?
No problem, dude. I'll see what I can do.

I'll explain her tits next, but gimme a min to try to edit her skin colour.

Pretty sure this is closer to the original... I don't have a version with the morphs and her original skin colour. I altered image's levels to make shading a little more apparent. That's what added some tan back into her skin. Hopefully this is closer, but if it isn't you could just use PS's levels tool to find what you like (I don't do anything else to her skin colour, if I remember correct). You might need to skew the image slightly towards red/pink to get back to the original's colours (I did in pic related). There a couple different ways of doing that, but I just added another layer, filled it with red, and set it to a very low (3-5%) opacity.

Attached: 0038_Alt.png (2250x3000, 2.28M)

This looks really good dude, I'm going to save the link for it and try to practice with the descriptions you've listed here and you're not even done yet, thanks again!

Np, man.

Alright, onto her tits...

Basically, you need to think about them in three parts. I've never named them before, but I suppose you could call them "pectoral," "breasts," and "ribs."

The pectoral is the meaty portion just above the breasts. It's literally the muscle, and the tissue that the breast hangs from.

The breast is... Well, the breasts. Its the fatty volume that hangs from her chest. Pretty straight forward.

And the ribs is short hand for the armpit area and down from there.

When scaling tits what I do is box select everything. However, at this time I'm only paying attention to her breast. After that I copy the selection to a new layer, and scale it with the multi tool. Before scaling I'll set the pivot point around were the breast and pectoral meet. This way the breasts scales towards the ground; i.e. scales towards the source of gravity. Bigger tits are heavier. Meaning they sit lower on the chest. However, bigger tits are also soft so they'd sooner stretch then pull the pectorals down with them (I'll talk more about this in a bit).

After scaling the breasts, I'll return my focus to the unaltered image and box select it's pectoral. After copying that selection to a new layer and positioning it atop the breasts layer I'll morph the pectoral layer (in whatever way is appropriate) to realign it with the newly scaled breast.

On a side note, I'll usually set a layer to 50% opacity while morphing it or altering it with the multi tool. Its just easier to work with it that way, IMO.

Continued.

Attached: 0020.jpg (1080x1186, 294K)

That makes sense, I like them really big and I like the way you make them look, they look nice and heavy, there's a lot of weight to them and you explain it very well by dividing it into the 3 parts but there's something I'm not understanding. I don't know what you mean by box selection and I don't know what you mean by scaling with multi tool. I can easily select any area with any tool I want in Photoshop but in terms of scaling, I only know of "free transform" which I've tried already and doesn't work

You don't really want to scale the pectorals. You'll probably need to stretch them slightly to get them in the right-ish spot. This, like all the other morphs, is a bit of an art form. It's pretty hard to explain in words what you're trying to do, but when you figure it out it'll seem obvious. It might help to imagine that the pectoral skin is being pulled, like tight clothing, by the weight of the newly resized breasts. The top of the pectoral should remain in roughly the same spot.

From there you just need to deal with the rib section. This part is both hard and easy. There is rarely one way to do this and it is very clothing dependent. In the case of your image, I basically scaled up her bra's rib section and realigned it where it would logically be. I wont explain this part as almost every picture I've done has had a different process for this area. Sadly, you'll just have to figure it out.

However, learning about "photobashing" would be a good place to start. I've basically been talking about photobashing this whole time, but only using a single image. This skill is pretty important, IMO. I've been simplifying this process quite a bit to speed through it. It isn't uncommon for each section (breasts, pectoral, ribs) to need many layers photobashed together in order for them to align with each other.

Once all the sections/layers are scaled, stretched, or rotated to the desired location. I'll mask them all and blend as needed. Some minor morphing might be needed to get everything to line up perfectly. Don't worry about reshaping things yet at this point. We just want everything to line up. Once it all aligned and seemless merge them. Not onto the base image, but merge the breasts, pectoral and ribs together. After that I'll start shaping them. There is an art to this and its learned by practice... And also subjective. My preferred shape might be different then yours. You'll have to figure out what you think looks good shapewise.

Continued.

Attached: 0031.png (1080x1350, 1.99M)

Oh sorry...
>box selection
Is actually called "rectangle selection" in gimp. I've just always heard it called box select. Its the tool that creates a flashing rectangle when you click and hold over the image and drag the mouse around. After releasing the mouse you'll have "selected" a rectangle. The simple explanation of what this means is that you'll be working with that portion of the image only. There are a lot of uses for this selection mode, but the one I was using is the "copy and paste to new layer" functionality (usually done in two steps, both of which are able to chosen within the right click menu).

Box select isn't the only tool that can be used for this task, and it really isn't that important which you use. What you are looking to achieve is creating a separate layer to morph for that specific portion of the image. This is a fundamental concept for "non-destructive editing" (which is a topic worth looking into).

>multi tool
Gimp's official name for this tool is the "unified transform tool." I do not know if photoshop has an equivalent tool. You might need to use the specific tool for each transform. The unified transform tool just lets you do every kind of transform without having to change tools. When I work with the unified transform tool I rarely perform a single type of transform. Its really its own unique thing so, if photoshop does have an equivalent tool, it'd probably be worth finding it and using it.

I suppose it might be a little confusing if you've mashed together "transform" and "morph," and I apologize if I've mixed them up in my explanation. The simply way to think of it is that morphs move pixels and transforms move layers (or selections). Morphs can be constrained by selection boxes, but wont move the selection itself.

The unified transform tool allows every type of "transform" to be performed without changing tools.

Attached: 0024.png (1080x1080, 1.51M)

>a flashing rectangle
It's border will be flashing***

Okay, I've got box selection down but I'll need to do a little digging for the multi tool part and you don't need to apologize, you've been a massive help and I've really enjoyed the images you've posted alongside your explanations

>you've been a massive help
My pleasure. This seems like a pretty niche hobby so I don't mind helping expand it. Who knows, maybe someday you'll be explaining a technique to me. The community is pretty small so I am sure there is a lot left to figure out.

>I've really enjoyed the images you've posted alongside your explanations
My pleasure, again. Nice to hear that someone actually enjoys them. I usually get "that's obviously shopped" as the only response to them... Oof, lol.

And onto the next topic... Why I recoloured her top.

Firstly, it add some contrast to her skin colour. Just some artsy stuff. Secondly, it allows her skin colour to be seen through the fabric. I know its probably really faint (and that intentional), but I also painted a hint of skin colour onto a layer above her tit. After that I masked it in a very specific way and set its opacity super low. The specific manner in which it was masked is actually a fairly complicated subject. I learned it during my time studying textures for 3D modelling and rendering.

To put it very, very simply I only let the very faint skin colour be seen on the portion of her breast that faces directly towards the camera. Why I did this isn't so easily explained. It gives the subtle impression of fabric pulled tight over her skin. "Why it does that" would require me to explain the behavior of light when it strikes a surface, and ain't no one got time for that... If you want to learn that subject look up "physically based rendering."

[pic related] is a colour morph I did a long time ago after learning the concept of "physically based rendering." The original image didn't have glossy lipstick, but I managed to make this one's lipstick relatively lifelike by using concepts I learned from that topic. The rest of the image wan't great quality I admit. It was just a practice edit.

Attached: 0007.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

whoops.
>The original image didn't have glossy lipstick
metallic***

And dang, I didn't remember how off that image was, lol. It's been like a year since a slapped that together. Was trying to figure out how to recolour hair in a natural way.

Attached: 0027.jpg (1080x1350, 315K)

They all look good my dude, the bodies on all of them are amazing. I'd personally make the tits bigger for this image I'm replying from but that's probably just my "extreme" taste, I like them really big. Do you have any more you're willing to post?

Sure thing, lol.

I'll be typing out the explanation of her hips next. This one should be quicker. The processes is fairly similar to the tits as well. I've got only about an hour before I gotta head to work though. So you'll be on your own after that.

Attached: 0013.png (1080x1080, 1.86M)

Okay onto the ass...

Like the tits the ass(or more aptly the lower body) should be separated into parts. This time four; the pelvis, the hips, the glutes and the legs.

The pelvis is distinct from the hips as the hips aren't actually what you are looking to scale. If you've ever seen a skeleton then you'd recognize the pelvis. It is the two bones that look like a butterfly. When scaling a booty you want to scale the pelvis, or rather you want to make it wider (and a tiny bit taller, but mostly wider). This is what people are actually talking about when they say a woman has "wide hips."

The hip is actually the weird angled piece that jets out from your femur and sockets into the pelvis. You don't want to directly scale this as it doesn't look natural. However, you do want to move it, or rather the femur, so that it sockets correctly into the newly widened pelvis.

The glutes are the lowers body's breasts. You can scale these to your hearts content. Just remember the bigger they are the lower they'll be. It isn't as severe with glutes as it is with breasts as a lot of their mass is muscle, but they will droop. You don't want to scale the glutes in such a way that they begin to creep up her back. The glutes don't attach to the back. They attach to the pelvis and femur, and should be scaled accordingly.

That said, a literal fat ass will creep up a woman's back However, we'd be getting into advanced anatomy if I attempted to explain every single type of body out there... And there are people who spend decades learning how to draw the human body in every shape and form. I am not one of those people so I doubt I'd even be able to scratch the surface of that topic.

Continued.

Attached: satire3.png (1080x1350, 2.41M)

And onto the legs. These I usually separate into two sections as well; above the knee and bellow. The reason why I do this is that I typically scale the knee up slightly (it looks a little weird when a woman has huge hips, but tiny knees, IMO). If I scale the hips 30% bigger I'll make the knees 10-ish% bigger, maybe a little more. After that I'll scale the lower legs (bellow the knee) so that they align at the top with the new knee size and at the bottom with the original ankle size. Lower legs rarely get much bigger even if she "thicc," as they say. At least, it doesn't look good in they do (cankles). You just want to align it with the slightly bigger knee. That's about all...

The upper leg, on the other hand, can be morphed just like the glutes. Go hog wild. Just remember you want the femur to remain about the same size. Its the meaty parts of the leg that you want to scale.

The basic process is roughly the same as the breasts. You create a layer for each section and work on them independently until they align in a natural way...

Attached: 0028.png (1080x1350, 2.32M)

Alright, sorry, bro. I gotta run. Work time. Hopefully this is enough to get you thinking in the right direction at least. Its kind of hard to explain the step by step process as each picture is slightly different.

Maybe someday I'll make a video. I'd need a better computer for that, but meh.

Until then, I'd just really suggest learning photobashing and a little bit about human anatomy... And experiment on your own. I learned by opening up gimp one day a fiddling around. There is no reason why anyone else couldn't do the same.

Attached: satire6.png (1080x1322, 2.69M)