London murder rate tops New York

London murder rate tops New York

thetimes.co.uk/article/london-murder-rate-beats-new-york-as-stabbings-surge-f59w0xqs0

archive.is/P3c3N

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-090041~2.png (1080x1664, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-stabbings-knife-crime-deaths-murders-three-days-teenagers-statistics-a8281756.html
archive.is/mDDmZ
thesun.co.uk/news/5947818/cops-scared-to-stop-and-search-ethnic-breaches/
archive.is/lifhW
youtube.com/watch?v=RZCcmimEadE
youtube.com/watch?v=WwYM2wGgdGw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBizb-1_xn0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Uni6St6FPY
channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doh

BANNING THINGS SURE HELPED. WHAT NEXT?

State enforced homosexuality

It's literally tribalism

“postcode wars” between rival gangs.

>If the bloodshed continues at the same rate, more than 121 people will be stabbed to death in the capital by the end of the year, a dramatic 50 per cent increase on 2017.

>postcode wars” that claimed dozens of lives in the past decade.

>They saw territorial divisions between rival gangs brutally enforced across the capital, with victims unknowingly crossing invisible borders between postcodes or even smaller areas of specific streets or housing estates

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-stabbings-knife-crime-deaths-murders-three-days-teenagers-statistics-a8281756.html

archive.is/mDDmZ

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-090751~2.png (1080x1310, 169K)

Getting knifed by a paki and then arrested for telling the cops you were knifed by a paki is part and parcel with living in Sadiq City.

London cops ‘scared

>Britain's top cop said officers are too scared of rules on harassing ethnic minorities amid an eight-year high in knife crime

thesun.co.uk/news/5947818/cops-scared-to-stop-and-search-ethnic-breaches/

archive.is/lifhW

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-090150~2.png (1080x1302, 172K)

How are their rape rates looking?

But how is this possible?
It is illegal to stab and kill someone

Attached: images (25).jpg (342x430, 17K)

i think knife ban is very effective. Congrats.

No Leaf, they're actually right, they're just banning the wrong things. They need to ban shitskins, not guns or knives.

I wonder what caused that.

You just gotta work out your delts man. Fixes 90% of posture problems if you pair it up with stretching !

Attached: Monster.png (326x218, 84K)

>Banning things. WHAT NEXT?

It's all part of the plan to turn the country into a 3rd world shithole

Attached: gun_vs_knives_infographic.png (800x1695, 814K)

>Brits can no longer be smugs faggots about the US being "uncivilised" or "violent"

maybe they should just ban stabbing people, that'll solve the problem for sure

Get a life, bin that knife!

>be British
>Get stabbed

At least we helped those migrants and refugees.

>worse than South Africa

Attached: 1521529514151.jpg (424x600, 58K)

It's hard to find rape rates. I think all different countries record it differently.
Wikipedia says this for 2008

>In terms of the population of England and Wales, that suggests 85,000 women are raped each year

>90750

I don't think it's fair the way they have done it though. That would make ours proportionally much worse. Couldn't find anything straight off comparing London and New York

Make London Great Again

Attached: wkUtbHyjDajjKUHVbjiPXQ-GgKqJMb_T-Fvz3QEkXVc.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

We did. I'm pretty sure stabbing people and violence is illegal. If not then there is probably training and a license you will need to get

Low . Ideally nigger kids stabbing nigger kids over a pair of trainers or a girl or some nothing .
These are black areas full of black people . They just do this shit too each other and we are morrre than happy to let it continue

we should ship them a bunch of cooking knives ect

Attached: safe_dining_tips.png (899x747, 782K)

OH BOY I SHURE DO LOVE MURDERS

This actually what the police say to

>Knife deaths are not causing the “collective outrage” they should because the majority of victims are from black communities, a top police officer has said.

>“I do fear sometimes that because the majority of those that are injured or killed are coming from certain communities and very often the black communities in London, it doesn’t get the sense of collective outrage that it ought to do and really get everyone to a place where we are all doing everything we can to prevent this from happening.

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-094829~2.png (1080x1529, 1.24M)

Its going to get worse. You will look back at this report, and wish it was only that bad. I don't have a clue what I would do if I was there. I guess be thankful I was not in South Africa.

Attached: 1518758483372.png (1106x1012, 660K)

>85,000 for UK

>90750 for USA

>London becomes almost completely nonwhite
>murder rate soars to even above NYC
Its almost like shitskins are more violent than whites or something, Detroit levels soon.

It's almost as if demographics determine violent crime level.

Make it illegal to be a victim of violence

youtube.com/watch?v=RZCcmimEadE

youtube.com/watch?v=WwYM2wGgdGw

youtube.com/watch?v=bBizb-1_xn0

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uni6St6FPY

somebody help

Attached: nofpint.png (632x710, 42K)

Not being kinetically edge-weaponed compliant is my biggest fear nowadays.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!

>Its going to get worse

It's what they say too

>“will get worse before it gets better”.

>“There is no sign of these murders finishing,” he said. “Some of them are linked to postcode wars or gangs, some of them are unprovoked.

>“There isn’t just one thing going on, which makes it really difficult coming up with a strategy to address it.

>police operations can only contain knife crime in one area or displace it elsewhere.

>It's somehow White People's fault that blacks are murdering each other

That police officer must be team peep

Is it muslim gangs against other muslim gangs?

Why not just ban anger?

just give the cops fucking guns, what the fuck

I fear the plan is to allow Sharia to stamp out feminism. That was posted months ago by some NWO faggot. That means bloodshed. After that, they planned to just collapse the whole thing. I don't have any idea when that was supposed to happen. Trump upset much of this. But it looks like Islam for you and West Europe.

You cant do that, or else they may shoot out wifes sons In self defense

NYPD releases their stats every year and it's a huge red pill. My ex gf couldn't believe it and said it was racist! She was a Dane.

Why are chocolates so violent minibros?

2 out these 4 videos you posted are in hackney. I live hackney

Because chocolates got the right twix side raising 7 fucking kids and whoring around while their left side is locked up

> it was the cremes

of fucking course it is
they need to control territory where they can sell drugs, actual weapons, and abduct children for slavery/ransom

BULLSHITTING TO THE SIDE, IT WAS A FUCKING CREME WHO DONE IT

Would prefer to hear from someone actually in the UK. Was wondering if it was instead muslim vs non-muslim gangs, plenty of their African economic refugees aren't muslim after all.

Oh sorry you're talking specifically about rape. Not sure man but it is a very skewed statistic. Maybe i can dig something up for my fair shitty city of ny.

>London murder rate beats New York as chocs and peanogs surge

Attached: fuck-you.jpg (286x172, 95K)

Part and parcel. Move on goy

Attached: 1498682828766.jpg (768x960, 110K)

bullshit. Sharp objects are illegal in the UK

They don't like what the stats review and try to make all sorts of justifications, but the are a huge red pill

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

Attached: Screenshot_20180401-101222~2.png (1080x1692, 1.28M)

We are not outraged enough. I live in one of these shithole areas of London and none of it affects me. For other groups they worry about where they can go.
It doesn't effect white people so we don't care.

What is all this team peep, mini stuff?

Murder rate is much higher when you count demographics. Non-British marrying British is murder, it's genocide.

Attached: UK police England Wales crime race sexual offences 2003 2017 police ignoring race rape British.jpg (1764x3789, 1.63M)

>What is all this team peep, mini stuff?
retarded April Fool's joke

Hello, my name is Hugh Neutron.
You may not know me yet but I might as well tell the story.
My son Jimbo, was a fucking genius. While I was playing around with ducks and eating pies. He’d make the best inventions a father would be amazed at. One day he would be flying rockets with his friends. While another he would make inventions to help out the house. My wife, Judy used to make the best god damn casseroles in the world. I love her and cared about her more then anything besides Jimbo. She was my sweetheart. However one day that all changed. When I got him from my job at the duck factory. I found my son, Jimbo and my wife Judy brutally murdered. I never felt the same way again, my sanity declined rapidly because of it. I even shot my next door neighbor and killed a few police officers because of it. However one day I discovered a message that was left undiscovered in the cookie jar in my kitchen. It was from Speedy, he murdered my family to get back at me defeating him in the Street Fighter tournament. He took Godard away to be kept as his personal robot slave so he can build an army of them to go after me next. Now is my duty to avenge my family and destroy that pink motherfucker once and for all.

This is the story of Hugh Neutron

Attached: 7cc5920c76706f38a4076661f0685311.jpg (564x800, 178K)

Tokyo has organization. British don't have organization, they have migration.

Attached: million rapes by British sex gangs.jpg (1200x908, 249K)

Great job bong you surpassed one of more degenerate nigger filled cities in murders kek

It's more the blacks, but it's all those groups. Religion doesn't have much to do with it.
Two guys I worked with, one black guy got stabbed over stupid shit. The other, a Somalian told me how his friend was killed, again over stupid street stuff.

LONDON, YES!

THANK YOU PART&PARCEL KHAN

But overall USA still has more murder.

fake news. they banned everything with sharp corners. not possible.

It doesn't help when 15% of the population comitts 90% of the crime nigger

South London here. Mainly West Indian blacks involved, most 3rd/4th generation. Some poor whites in mixed gangs also. Muslims in London are still mainly Bengali. Most in East London. Most too busy making money and studying to get involved in gangs. North African Arabs in West London also in gangs. Somalis too. Tbh, very little is racial or religious in motivation. Just turf, drugs, money and bitchez. Retards killing retards. Usual shit.

Some of that. It's 99% african though. And the god they worship is nike

London and New York are world's top financial masters. Money and capitalism is destruction.

Attached: London Jewry.jpg (914x620, 298K)

I thought our top boys name was Mohamed. Maybe that's just in London

I hate black people

more cream=more crime!

Attached: 20DD8D96-DA63-453A-8620-26DB5ED2BB88.jpg (1000x630, 120K)

>murder rate increases as diversity and enrichment increases
Stop noticing coincidences

That is a good assessment, maxipad flag.

Stop your fucking quibbling, they're blacks from Muslim majority African countries. There isn't a major influx of Christians or any other group streaming into Europe, it's almost solely black Muslims. Either way does it matter? It's black people killing blacks and others for whatever stupid pointless reason, killing that didn't happen until they showed up.

They will start blaming whites for their problems, you screen cap this tea-nigger.

>nice 'facts'

So how man knife murders were ther in New York and how man shottings in London?

Attached: la-na-tt-gun-nuts-20130111-001.jpg (600x474, 109K)

Hopefully, as in the USA, the people getting killed are just worthless sand niggers killing each other.

Attached: 283674hj34h3u43uh43.png (1169x821, 56K)

South London here too. White . Been a few black on vlack murders round here and i dont care

"School shottings are just part and parcel of gun rights."

- NRA

Attached: la-Horsey-latimetimes.com_-900x506.jpg (900x506, 176K)

You do realize the areas on America with the highest percentage of gun ownership also has the lowest crime rate?

errr

It's Wh*te people's fault

I can't wait to have my council issue stab vest for when I go grocery shopping.

If more guns equates more crime then consider this, kraut-nigger; since 1995 there have been over 150 million guns added to civilian arsenals. During that same time frame violent crime has precipitously dropped. If more guns equates to more crime then why have we seen the exact opposite trend?

>You do realize the areas on America with the highest percentage of gun ownership also has the lowest crime rate?

No I don't, because it's not true. The reason there is no crime in buttfucking Wyoming is because there is only 2 persons per km^2. You tend not to get robbed or mugged if there is simply nobody around to rob or mug you.

Attached: horsey-cartoon-courtesy-latimes-com_.jpg (600x473, 146K)

#1 BABY!

Attached: IMG_0768.jpg (581x406, 50K)

>kraut-nigger

There isn't a single nigger in my ancestral line. Simply because there are no niggers in German. Though 90% of America's "whites" have some nigger blood in them. Fact proven by DNA-Testing!

Attached: Talcum X.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Its true even when going by per capita statistics. You would think that in a thread about London now being worse than NYC you could realize that its demographics but apparently the kikes really have done a number on you Krauts with their brainwashing.

London police is the most sleepy, they don't actively solve crime, they don't engage with public on streets. London police front line roles are the lowest, you pay them to stand still like in Brazil or Sweden.

Attached: frontline police officers England Wales 2017 London.jpg (774x1390, 271K)

Top name is Mohammed, look further, Muhammed has many variations, when you combine all variations you get top name Muhammad.

Next they ban murder, but they should be banning GHETTO NIGGERS. London is a shithole.

>Though 90% of America's "whites" have some nigger blood in them. Fact proven by DNA-Testing!
Wrong, its only around 20%. What you're thinking of is that 90% of blacks in the US have white admixture.

Ban postcodes, ban addresses, ban locations

>council to introduce stab vest licenses
You know it's coming

how do i join team creme

wy am i not suprissed

Which parcel do you like the most?

Attached: London's largest foreign ethnicities.jpg (962x1069, 273K)