Israel can kill 17 and injure over 1000 shitskins and no one gives a fuck?

If elected leader, I will end publicly address Israel's crimes against humanity. Team Creme niggers will be publicly executed and shoot on sight orders will be placed against all mini niggers.
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/LIVE-COVERAGE-Multiple-dead-and-hundreds-hurt-as-Palestinians-clash-with-IDF-on-Gaza-Border-547534

Attached: 1519353592396.jpg (640x853, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Pope-after-Gaza-violence-says-defenseless-being-killed-in-Holy-Land-547630
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least Peanut Butter is trying to keep the real news in the picture. Everyone else is a bunch of fucking stupid plebs.

Pic related is a Peep stamping on a Mini

First day on the world?

Israel does this since the black slave revolt gave them Jerusalem.

Attached: 55D (1).jpg (960x612, 62K)

Read about it in the paper.
But most normies don't read the paper, and those that do, don't care what Israel does.
Amazing how the Left has a massive moral blind spot for the only white ethnostate on Earth committing atrocities.

But hey, at least being racist is okay somewhere.
Happy Easter, faggots.

Attached: 20121002_190038.jpg (595x446, 95K)

its fucking easter, and its passover. Israel says great news goyim, time to fucking die and begins a massacre? not my first day on the world but creme niggers get their way, they will have holocaust memorial day on each Sunday and all christian children will have to be circumcised shabbos goys for Israeli interest

Attached: ab1.jpg (982x713, 186K)

>Israel can and no one is allowed to say shit.
Fixed it for you, friend.

You are right. No one gives af. And if I hear any more about Palestinian fags I will start lighting them up myself.

It is because they own the media as well as your congress.

Promise?
Don't burn me, man.

Because we don’t give af about sand niggers.

The only problem here is they aren’t killing each other fast enough. It’s like they aren’t even trying.

Rather than addressing the Glory of God and Jesus's ascension, the jewish money jewsuit pope had to address the violence in Israel.
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Pope-after-Gaza-violence-says-defenseless-being-killed-in-Holy-Land-547630

It's strange how much Jow Forums loves muslims in the last week.

lol "don't give a fuck" coming from one the most judeophillic countries in the world where AIPAC controls 2/3rds of congress, happy giving billions to Israel and where a segment of the population religiously believes that the messiah cannot return unless every single Palestine is cleansed from the "promised land". Get a grip dude.

Hello, my name is Hugh Neutron.
You may not know me yet but I might as well tell the story.
My son Jimbo, was a fucking genius. While I was playing around with ducks and eating pies. He’d make the best inventions a father would be amazed at. One day he would be flying rockets with his friends. While another he would make inventions to help out the house. My wife, Judy used to make the best god damn casseroles in the world. I love her and cared about her more then anything besides Jimbo. She was my sweetheart. However one day that all changed. When I got him from my job at the duck factory. I found my son, Jimbo and my wife Judy brutally murdered. I never felt the same way again, my sanity declined rapidly because of it. I even shot my next door neighbor and killed a few police officers because of it. However one day I discovered a message that was left undiscovered in the cookie jar in my kitchen. It was from Speedy, he murdered my family to get back at me defeating him in the Street Fighter tournament. He took Godard away to be kept as his personal robot slave so he can build an army of them to go after me next. Now is my duty to avenge my family and destroy that pink motherfucker once and for all.

This is the story of Hugh Neutron

Attached: 1486260446926.gif (330x245, 976K)

Thats right i dont give any. If anything, that makes israhell more sympathic, because they help solve a problem.

This

It's about being principled. Do you want to be replaced in your own land? That's what the Jews have done to the Palestinians. The reasons for which we oppose multiculturalism and mass immigration and ethnic replacement in Europe are the same that should be used to support the right of native Palestinians against America funded zionists.

Mini #1

Oh hi, Imam. I noticed you didn't mention all the people who happen to be replacing you in "your" land.

I am truly sorry for your lots. however, that does not excuse your behavior and will be first on the chopping block creme nigger

Attached: mutt.jpg (854x480, 56K)

Should have killed more. Its what you get when you try to cross a border with rifles in your hand and shoot at border guards.
Death toll should have been 100 at least.

Directly as a consequence for the wars for Israel perpetrated by YOUR criminal government. How blue pilled are you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Who cares though?
Fuck them all.

Attached: IMG_3300.jpg (468x519, 135K)

It was a march organized by the palestinians to cross the Israel border.

It was a crime against humanity for wherever angle you look at it.

Attached: 056134-01-07.jpg (966x650, 224K)

>its a shame that we didnt murder more innocent people

Attached: happypost.png (274x242, 17K)

Yes. They can and they will.

Funny how the Israeli government says they dont target civilian but every single comment I read from actual Israeli citizens has the sentiment "We should have killed more of them to teach them a lesson". These are the same citizens that IDF consists of. Tells you all you need to know about Israel.

>yes us Jews are the Wizard of Oz
>ignore that Syria behind the curtain

>German
Fug 'em.
Like to see it all. It amuses me greatly.

Attached: IMG_3143.jpg (819x1024, 432K)

Muslim are not people

Amazing at how rioting at a border might get you shot, I know.

What you need is a dog pipe(TM) to help you sit back and enjoy the apocalypse in style.

Attached: IMG_3308.png (395x677, 310K)

Okay. I’m just checking what team I am.

Amazing how occupuying another people's land might get them angry, I know.

They were "angry" long before any occupation

>says a german
there is video evidence of what all these fucktards were doing. If you try to cross an international border you will get shot. They knew this and they did it anyway. Why? Exactly for cucks like you to feel sorry for them. They even sent kids to the fence...
Would you ever do that? I know damn sure I wouldnt...
It is all a hamas orchestrated propoganda demonstration aimed at sissy boys liek yourself. Its part of the reason this conflict isnt over yet. Open borders European "men" are falling for muslim propaganda since propaganda is their only effective tool.

Probably the reason it occurred. Passover requires the spilling of blood. It’s a Passover of blood.

Chalk it up to a chocolate nigger to be extremely Jewish. In the civilized world we deport before we shoot

Attached: lead_960.jpg (960x640, 198K)

fuck off jew , you build in occupied territories so you do ILLEGAL STUFF as well but complain when the other side is doing same ? how convinient . fuck off and die .

Amazing how obviously knowing almost nothing about it you can still have a strong and decisive opinion.
Where are the lands of the 800k jews that were expelled out of arab countries when israel was founded? I bet you had no idea that even happened did you. Its ok, keep getting baited by muslims. The native German population is dying along with its culture.
You are too weak and naive, thinking that everyone is exactly like yourself and wants a peaceful rich life. Unfortunately that is simply not true and its this condescending view of other people that is killing Europe.

Based Israel.

Attached: IMG_010.jpg (1280x960, 370K)

I dont complain, I shoot their asses.
The only reason these morons still dont have a country is because they dont want it. They live in the past still thinking they are in 1948. The longer it takes them to agree to a compromise the worst their situation will get. If they dont want a country of their own which they could have accepted several times during the oslo accords and the following negotiations, and instead want to keep fighting then this is exactly what we will do. If its war then we will keep settling on more land and we will keep shooting them when they impede us. Very simple.

Oh please, It has been Israeli policy to kill thousands of Palestinians in Gaza and then cry about rockets and incursion for how long now? 50 years of military occupation and you think the natives will not react? The state propoganda of Israel is incredibly ubiquitous on television, newspapers, fucking everywhere. It's always the same, "we dindu anyhting, Hamas is evil". Meanwhile the Israeli state is caught supporting and funding Hamas. It's your Talmudic religious convictions that you base your state on that makes it OK to lie and deceive the Goyim. All for the ultimate purpose of obtaining the promised land which is free of those pesky natives that you are occupying. Dispicable and disgusting.

Attached: 15313115313.png (621x673, 330K)

Ethics & principles over kike tribalism.