What is this team shit and why am I in the losing team

Attached: a53.jpg (118x125, 2K)

Hello, my name is Hugh Neutron.
You may not know me yet but I might as well tell the story.
My son Jimbo, was a fucking genius. While I was playing around with ducks and eating pies. He’d make the best inventions a father would be amazed at. One day he would be flying rockets with his friends. While another he would make inventions to help out the house. My wife, Judy used to make the best god damn casseroles in the world. I love her and cared about her more then anything besides Jimbo. She was my sweetheart. However one day that all changed. When I got him from my job at the duck factory. I found my son, Jimbo and my wife Judy brutally murdered. I never felt the same way again, my sanity declined rapidly because of it. I even shot my next door neighbor and killed a few police officers because of it. However one day I discovered a message that was left undiscovered in the cookie jar in my kitchen. It was from Speedy, he murdered my family to get back at me defeating him in the Street Fighter tournament. He took Godard away to be kept as his personal robot slave so he can build an army of them to go after me next. Now is my duty to avenge my family and destroy that pink motherfucker once and for all.

This is the story of Hugh Neutron

Attached: 1520732790259.jpg (1376x1968, 661K)

You deserve it for being a subhuman, Jow Forums is a creme board for all eternity

My son Jimbo, was a fucking genius. While I was playing around with ducks and eating pies. He’d make the best inventions a father would be amazed at. One day he would be flying rockets with his friends. While another he would make inventions to help out the house. My wife, Judy used to make the best god damn casseroles in the world. I love her and cared about her more then anything besides Jimbo. She was my sweetheart. However one day that all changed. When I got him from my job at the duck factory. I found my son, Jimbo and my wife Judy brutally murdered. I never felt the same way again, my sanity declined rapidly because of it. I even shot my next door neighbor and killed a few police officers because of it. However one day I discovered a message that was left undiscovered in the cookie jar in my kitchen. It was from Speedy, he murdered my family to get back at me defeating him in the Street Fighter tournament. He took Godard away to be kept as his personal robot slave so he can build an army of them to go after me next. Now is my duty to avenge my family and destroy that pink motherfucker once and for all.

Whats my team?

Oh..

I fucking hate chocolate. How do i change?

Because you’re over 18, don’t get excited and zealous about pointless shit, and aren’t American.
In 24 hours you’ll go back to being superior

Have no fear user, Mr Peanut did nothing wrong!!

Attached: ec16d0917bc7e28952cfa543a8752b84.jpg (431x600, 107K)

It's assigned by IP. You can't change it.

Unless you want to change IP of course.

So many Apr.1 specific memes. Jow Forumsacks work fast.

Isn’t like you would be able to get any credible info off of Jow Forums toda-

Wait a minute...

we just need to keep posting.

Attached: tribu2.jpg_622585827.jpg (630x354, 73K)

Creme is an entire team of bots

What is going on in this pic

Attached: 4878974.gif (213x213, 1.18M)

Because you refuse to shitpost on April Fools
CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME

Creme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is an entire team of botsCreme is Creme is an entire team of botsCreme

Rollin'

>bots
Creme involved with Russian collusion confirmed.

We must be willing lay down our lives for the legume ethnostate.

Attached: DSC01533.jpg (1066x1600, 245K)

Stay mad, peanut butter fag

Attached: O1jQYMg.jpg (2000x2397, 296K)

Fuck a duck. I'm a nignog. What did i do to deserve this!!!!!
I DINDU NUUFFFIIIN!!!Welp to rapin' creme chics outside duh liquh sto' n sheeeeeeit.

Attached: images (1).jpg (260x194, 13K)

U Jelly stay quaint.

Attached: Jif!.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Chocolate is for niggers.

>What is this team shit and why am I in the losing team

We are gaining ground fast

Pretty sure they started us late

No u

Team Beanut Butter confirmed for Jew shills

Attached: 1340301573765.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

do what happens when pedomod bans you

EAT MY CREME

Attached: 1522590365230.png (706x802, 146K)

Not enough (Yous)
Therefore not enough crunchey nutt thicc

We are a world wide movement the others fear and don't understand

>Team posters

Attached: F98AF07D-F034-4ADD-9DD4-51E9ADE1D369.jpg (1066x600, 76K)

Aren't you always?

Lick me

wtf is this

Attached: ......jpg (1280x875, 213K)

Pls make it stop

Creme have just been block (You)ing because (((Creme))) is fake cream.

Rolling

/PBros/

Attached: F06E606E-8A1D-4331-8BA4-1FF98CF426C3.jpg (1024x892, 89K)

Kys

wut

SHut it, Skippy

So because I give a lot of people a lot of shit we lose?
I don't want to give shit to Butters.
Yet I don't know how to communicate normally. This is such a stitch up.

Attached: IMG_3310.png (375x624, 147K)

His smile and optimism: gone.

Because you are a faggot and the internet hates you specifically.

But look at the bright side. At least you aren't team Nigger. I took this one for the team, so you get to enjoy your Peanut Privilege! I'm so triggered right now that I can't even.

Attached: 1521395310101.jpg (425x289, 24K)

is this some gay ass april fools thing?

fuck you CHIGGAS 4 LYFE

/mlpol/ was better than this shit

I feel u bro

Please don't respond to filthy p*anutbutters my brother

I dont get it

Huh

I have a new respect for you serbia.

Attached: 1509769030085.png (411x287, 203K)

Basically race war simulation, creme is white, peep is jew, chocolate is nigger, mini is asian and peanut butter is hispanic/mutt.

Sup

randomly assigned?

This is so related to politics, what fun

Attached: 1485274501066.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

boy it's full of subhumans over here I've no idea how I ended up creme

nigger

Reminder that team creme does not mean your white, but instead refers to the cremepie you get from team chocolate.

GROCERIES AAAAAA *unsheathes adimantium claws* REAL NIGGAS DONT TAKE TWO TRIPS *pukes* AAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID THAT KOPOHA BITCH PACK THE EGGS AT THE BOTTOM *eggs break* NOOO THERE GOES MY OMLETTE *drops groceries and runs back into Кopoнa* NYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH *slashes Russian minimum wage workers

Attached: grhrh.png (748x743, 1.31M)

then i'm guessing you have a mini penis?

what's my team?

Attached: 1493423250312.gif (600x427, 1.68M)

What team

all who are not team creme are subhuman

Ultralord

Rolling

team

Attached: 1militarymascot.jpg (640x430, 32K)

ey

Attached: kitten.png (800x619, 193K)

TEAMÈ CREAMÈ

AHHHHHHHH test

Attached: 1443551456781.jpg (315x310, 42K)

Happy Easter and hail Minis

Attached: 1515456207495.jpg (450x794, 288K)

shut up soyboy

Attached: inside 1.jpg (720x489, 280K)

mini best team with best memes

Attached: IMG_2144.jpg (512x1024, 92K)

Attached: download (6).jpg (736x414, 25K)

Attached: download (7).jpg (700x700, 370K)

Attached: download (8).jpg (1125x1500, 184K)

test

team PB is master race senpai dont trip

homolka bernardo pickton
barry honey sherman
just a sicilian gigolo frank
ha etc
filmz

Attached: download (20).jpg (750x400, 108K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (420x283, 26K)

Attached: download.png (1024x819, 107K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (1058x794, 160K)

ES

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x705, 50K)

Attached: skull-and-bones-illuminatimatrix-wordpress-322-cube-calendar.jpg (480x600, 97K)

What team I be

Attached: congobot.png (560x443, 74K)

emp

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

am I still mini

nigger

Fucking degenerate north african subhuman

April Fools Day you nigger.

Fucking faggots