What team am i

what team am i

Attached: 90d52a79-4e31-4e74-9a4a-46e827d65ccb.png (680x661, 262K)

oh...

The gayest one

YOR DA LUZAH NAOOW

I laughed

Test

now i want to know

Attached: 1518060238885.png (651x429, 24K)

PB master race.

Attached: Jess1.jpg (640x800, 107K)

It's sad

Attached: 1521902348759.png (383x600, 351K)

When I was younger, my best friend went out with the love of my life. I was 11. And that experience ruined me emotionally. Even though I didn't give any hints to either of them about my real feelings, and that those feelings only really surfaced after they started going out, I still felt profoundly betrayed.

Because of my "best friend" fucking me over I don't feel comfortable opening myself up and extending my emotions.

In the past couple of years I have attempted relationships. I really have. But it hurts so bad when I see the same thing happen all over again...my newer best friend gets buddy buddy with the girl I love and I am blocked out of her life. She gets other boyfriends and I try to show her how much I love her. I really fucking tried. That guy was no good...I was trying to help when I brought that knife. He deserved a good stabbing. Not that he got one...I just wanted to look manly in front of her.

I pretty much gave up on her - let's call her "J" - a few months ago, and have since moved onto her friend. I think she's different...she actually sees past my semi-autistic features to my personality. I even went to the school ball with her. She kinda ignored me the whole night and flinched every time I tried to dance with her or speak to her, but it still shows progress right? Let's call *her* "K".

Some inferior woman thing tried seducing me. She tried to distract me from my real love. We dated for a couple weeks, kinda, but only because I was so messed up at the time and didn't know what I really wanted. I broke up with her though because I can't really handle anything right now. My life is pretty intense at the moment. Maybe things will get better when I move to the city.

Attached: 1522593500052.png (4072x1836, 252K)

Rooolll

How bout me

the worst team

Attached: iii.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Says the nigger

PEPE CHADS

What the fuck is that?

dumb frogposter

A FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER
CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME

Attached: FUCCCCCCCCKKKKK.jpg (2000x1111, 299K)

test

What team am i?

yay I'm the winning team stay mad

FUCK

A nog frog

Testing

Who /white/ here?

GOD TIER PEANUT BUTTER

Shit. I got cremed.

I better not be fucking chocolate

Attached: 1511530314408.gif (263x250, 2.81M)

Great im a manlet

Attached: 1522547647091.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Test