Why are you still catholic?

Why are you still catholic?

Attached: DUrK9vwWsAAn4Jm.jpg large.jpg (679x960, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuV41xnELWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dont deserve to be a cream you fucking heathen

I beg your pardon?

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (620x465, 34K)

Attached: 1512991034631.jpg (885x808, 220K)

I only got baptised yesterday. Seems a bit silly to give up less than 24 hours in.

I'm Orthodox.

God bless you user

Forget the pope for a moment, OL of Good Success predicted the current state of the church. She told us to stay with the church no matter how terrible it becomes. It will get better.

Attached: bloothumbs.jpg (239x239, 6K)

Jesus Christ was born as hebrew from Galilee, not a jew. And all apostles were mainly from Carfanaum ("Galilee of gentiles") except St.Paul (who was a jew who persecuted many Christians) and Judas (jew in a nutshell).

I came here for the lost sheep of israel

The "lost sheep" rejected him. Through baptism, we are the Jews now.

> Jesus: "The Gates of the Netherworld shall never prevail against her (the Church)"
> Modern Orthos: "Abandon ship, Francis iz bad"

Because that's what my parents and the rest of the family is.

Come to the Orthodox Church, user.

Attached: image.jpg (329x447, 71K)

God Bless

So Jesus and the apostles, it was all a big LARP for muh Greater Israel, Jewish tricks? The Jews really must be inter-galactic, time-traveling space lizards to have that all planned out.

Or we could just use Occam’s Razor that Jesus was a based, rebel Jew killed by the (((Pharisees))) and shabbos goyim Romans for upending their control and order.

>muh fucking perfect white genes

Attached: muhblondehairandblueeyes.png (507x595, 617K)

The Orthodox Church is the true Church, Roman Catholic is scismatic.

I'm not, I'm a serb orthodox

Axios!

>muh religion of 2000 years old must be true

Because they don't know about the true church.

Attached: the-latins-cant-meme-orthodox-memer-catholic-memer-learn-the-25928106.png (500x487, 37K)

Who did say that?

Jesus gave his church to St Peter. We were supposed to unite long ago, but we never did. I envy the traditions you kept that we have abandoned under Vatican II, but the gates of hell shall not prevail under the Catholic church.

Not really. I don't care too much about theism, just love the liturgy and tradition. It reminds my homeland when I'm homesick

Orthodox ftw

Because I believe in Jesus. All the others don't.

SIEG HEIL UBERMENCSH TOTALEN KRIEG

Attached: CREME SUPREME.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Someone sell me on Orthodoxy

Attached: 1486998752744.jpg (875x387, 81K)

I've been thinking about going to church again.
How's Orthodoxy? I'm sick of Catholics and protestants.

bless you

Jesus built the Church upon the rock that was the confession of faith made by St. Peter. Read Revelations 21:14, the Church was built upon the 12 rocks (the 12 apostles).

>muh dead pagan beliefs are the true way of white life

Because I have Italian descent and everyone in my family was Catholic. Besides, the other Christian churches we have here can be even worse.

I have only 1 question

Do catholic fathers fuck their virgin daughters?

Orthodox

Attached: IMG_20180401_205902.jpg (1944x2592, 2.26M)

Catholic Church is all over the world. Orthodox is basically just Russia, Serbia, and a few Churches in the Middle East. Thus probably not the One True Church.

Also, Kirill is very quick to point out the existing flaws of the west, but he is very happy when his buddy Putin builds him a massive cathedral in the middle of Paris. His buddy Putin who has been the head of Russia for a LONG time, and has done nothing to combat the HIGHEST rate of abortion in the world (millions of children murdered in the womb). Is Kirill afraid to lose access to his nice current position? Why doesn't he rebuke Putin (even privately)? And if he has, why is he still accepting the friendship and partnership of a sinner (1 Corinthians 5:9; 1 Corinthians 5:11; 1 Corinthians 16:22; 2 Corinthians 6:14)?

Attached: kirill.jpg (510x360, 27K)

nah man go mormon
team mormon

Attached: joseph smith.jpg (205x246, 5K)

kind of

look at those fat stubby fingers, is that 9karat gold or gold plating

What is it about anime and religion that makes it a thousand times better?

Attached: Dues Vault.jpg (600x860, 36K)

>Christcucks

Attached: THEUS VAULT 1088.jpg (792x744, 189K)

Family says they saw a miracle back home so I gots to

Just got confirmed last night. Feels good after a year of RCIA

>The Catholic Church is bigger and therefore better.
This makes total sense. That's why I get my news from cable TV and only eat food from McDonald's.

Christianity is for faggots.

Attached: creamypanties.jpg (2000x1200, 290K)

Why wouldn't I be? Let me guess, you're some silly child who thinks the politically body of the church dictates my faith.

>>muh dead pagan beliefs
I'm spiritual, not religious, I think you can find god in this lifetime with meditation and have done so myself.

No you're right. The One True Church is the one confined in Russia (country of abortionist murderers) and Serbia. Or no... maybe it's the Evangelical Baptist Congregation of Wichita, Kansas.

Orthodoxy is the the true Church with intact Liturgy and Theology. But be aware of the ecumenist heretics who are trying to destroy it (most patriarchs are heretics but the episcopates are the center of the Church and almost all bishops and priests are Orthodox).

Attached: image.jpg (580x254, 41K)

This is heresy, but I like it.

Orthodox bro here.

Just broke up with my (((Catholic))) gf. Fuck your Easter weekend. This is April Fool’s weekend you fools. Real Easter is later in the month.

Catholic women are insufferable. Can’t wait to go to my roots and nab a trad orthodox wife from Romania, Greece, or Russia.

*However*, Christ specifically targeted Simon (whom he named Petros later, meaning Rock) to be the father figure of the new Church.

I would also like to state that, forgive me for forgetting the exact passage, but I believe in the Gospel of St. Matthew, Matthew lists the apostles as "The First, Peter...." then continues to name the other apostles. However, "The First" does not designate any numerical value. Simon was not Jesus' first apostle, nor would it make sense to list the Apostles alphabetically as his name starts with the letter P. Rather, in Koine Greek, the context of "The First" also refers to "Chief", "Principal", and so on; therefore the leader. I shall see if I can find the passage......

The Orthodox Church is all over the World, but it is national only in a few countries, just like roman catholic.

>Team Cream
>Faggot

go figure

The superior mans religion is Peanutheranism

> real Easter

Christ died before the Passover began, not when it ended

>Orthodox church is confined in Russia
Dude there's, one that's like a half-hour drive from my house.

Easter is next week.

Jewish holidays are not what they used to be. They had to rebuild their calendar after the destruction of their temple.

CATHOLICS ARE HERETICS

That's Satan talking to you through the Evil East

Is this so? Hm, what difference did it make then? Everything was delayed a week?

I wouldn't call it heresy. It's not done in bad taste, just a different art style.

In America there is a Primate, The Orthodox Church of America with Archbishop Tikhon.

moar animu christian art

I wanna go to communion, but am not baptized so can't take the eucharist. What am I supposed to do as a non-Catholic when I walk up to priest?

We needed the confirmation of the new calendars by EOD yesterday since we prepare the agenda for the management meeting the next day. Since it was missed, the new calendar will have to get reviewed in next week’s management meeting agenda.

The East isn't evil, heresies are evil.

It is time to leave religious conflicts behind and unite under the banner of anime qts.

Attached: holy yuri war.png (842x1166, 1.23M)

I found it, Matthew 10:2-4

> 2 The names of the twelve apostles[a] are these: first, Simon called Peter, and his brother Andrew; James, the son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew, Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James, the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddeus; 4 Simon the Cananean, and Judas Iscariot who betrayed him.

We have our own Nation, you satanic bitch of the underworld.
Wanna permanent trip to the underground skull vault ? Keep it up....

Attached: IM SORRY POPE AND ST PETER.png (1264x1300, 1.72M)

Yes, the seventh Ecumenical Council (Niceia II) determined how Christ should be depicted and I think this art style doesn't violate it (it would if he was japanese in the icon).

because I prayed for team creme to win the final battle

i never was. i wasnt even baptized as a baby or ever and never had my dick cut. i think i have only ever gone to a church 12 times in my life and half of those were because of this chick i dated

and the other half were part of some sunday school program my parents signed me up for so i wouldnt be unsupervised as much on the weekends but i started waking up early and hiding under the house before the stupid white bus would show up and they stopped coming. boring as hell no wonder kids get molested there nothing else to do but be taken advantage of by some old geezer at a church

And the existence of authorities has been established by God. ... For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. (Rom 13:1)

Attached: 1522247813832.jpg (752x928, 133K)

Attached: Based Martin.jpg (469x5000, 534K)

The apostles were all equal, read what Orthodox Pope St. Gregory dialogist said about it.

Having anime-style depictions makes this religion more appealing all of a sudden.

More like that? I might become catholic. Would love to see an anime-catholic church.

Google: Fatima

>do catholic fathers fuck their virgin daughters

Attached: 65F16301-6EAA-449E-B91C-81353D265363.png (361x408, 10K)

It's important to remember that C*tholics are polygamist heathens who worship and pray DIRECTLY TO mortal men and women against very specific commands not to do so both by the Lord Christ and His apostles. They cling to the Christ's blessing of Peter and blindly ignore the absolute FACT that half of the Old Testament describes how lines of priestly succession fall away from the Lord and into sin. They even ignore the fact that the Pope didn't seize unholy authority until CENTURIES after Christ's sacrifice, and still claim to be the original church as if there was simply no church for hundreds of years. Heresies in the C*tholic 'church' are too numerous to list.

Attached: 1521835296319.jpg (521x509, 38K)

What did Orthodox Pope St. Gregory say about it?

Ang again, according to the original Koine Greek translation, "first" refers to "Chief" and "Principal". And how come the Bishop of Rome was always seen as the highest authority in the very early Church? The Apostles were equal however Peter held a duty by God to lead the Church

baka, is this really what religion is coming to.......?

google your mums gay

No results found.

That's.......... that's not what we do.

Attached: spedbop.gif (261x300, 273K)

>gates of hell shall not prevail under the Cathol...

Attached: pope-francis-600x450.jpg (600x450, 57K)

muzz

Attached: YOU HEATHEN PIECE OF SHIT.png (1036x776, 1.56M)

Stay in your seat, don't walk up if you can't take communion that is for little kids who don't know better.

so what? it's better winning new followers with Maria being a kawaii anime waifu than not winning any followers. Plus it's putting everything in a more digestible context.

imagine.. a future catholic church could resemble something like a Shingeki no Kyojin fandom. Just that people actually believe it. It's gonna be glorious! Imagine all the new flock!

Attached: 523456361346.jpg (674x867, 594K)

Noice

>Doesn't know about the co-Redemptrix

Dont listen to the Creme nigger. When people go up to receive communion, have your arms crossed like pic related. When you are in front of the priest, he will know what to do and give you a blessing

Attached: arms_crossed.jpg (581x507, 100K)

Or we could just stop being modernist nowadays and go back to Goth-styled churches with adorned icons?

Attached: joesmith.jpg (201x251, 5K)

Something about the ethnic nature of orthodoxy makes an outside convert always seem really larpy. Just do the trad version of what you're born into.

Jesus never intended to have a "vicar" stand in for him. The Catholic church is fucked in so many ways. It's akin to the talmud a la people just making shit up and saying it's canon.

>literally forbidden in the rubrics
You'll look like an idiot going up and not receiving.

Remember that there are also anti-authorities (St. Damascene of Glukov, etc).
youtu.be/VuV41xnELWY