Time to find out which team I belong to

Time to find out which team I belong to

Attached: POSED LOOK.jpg (900x506, 119K)

Fucking hell, am I a nigger now?

confirmed for nigger

i swear these scores don't actually correlate with anything though

rest your ip, join the mini reich

CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME CREME TEAM REIGNS SUPREME.
yes

This is so fucking retarded but I'll roll

You're either a nigger or a belgian. Choose wisely.

Rolling

U a KANG now Bitch

Hah fucking loser

im a pure aryan german and my creme color proofs it.

roll

EMBRACE THE KANG
WE GON WHITE
CREAM GENOCIDE NOW

roll

roll

ROLL FOR CREME

lets find out

roll

Rollin'

Rolling

Tough break, nigger.

Attached: nig pepe.jpg (540x505, 52K)

welcome to the tiny dick club, brother

roll

Team

noice

Attached: mini.jpg (1500x938, 838K)

rawl

pls be team chocolate

testing

HOW TO STOP BEING NIGGER???

I feel the sudden urge to eat fried chicken and claim unemployment benefit...

Yep

test

team

Attached: 1518809058281.jpg (630x420, 25K)

CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST EASTER CANDY AND YOU NIGGERS KNOW IT

Attached: 2d4f0eb8608a57ac308a16b3dfa245a198a7e675368402af3be7f7a85bb110e3.jpg (500x450, 124K)

Attached: 1520802612821.jpg (335x359, 30K)

roll

roll

Test

WE GON KILL CREMEY

Attached: Chocas RN.jpg (640x360, 69K)

Rollin
Better be fucking white

Team creme number 1 now and forever

Teams are a social construct.

teams are life

Does anyone have the ad that shows these team names are just flavors of Oreo for some stupid promotion?

>Buy Oreos
Buy Oreos
>Buy Oreos
Buy Oreos
>Buy Oreos
Buy Oreos
>Buy Oreos
Buy Oreos

Attached: brainwash.gif (160x160, 244K)

Me tpo

yes

Attached: 1500787802269.png (428x500, 135K)

Team peep pls

choco fag

Rollo

team mini subversion tactics

Is Team Peep the most, "eh, it'll do", Team?

I like Hiroshimoot now, the pranks weren't mean-spirited this time around

rolling

Attached: 1296354369664.gif (600x624, 364K)

Roll

GIVE DIS NIGGA HIS WATERMELONZ

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (360x270, 21K)

Godamnit

TEAM CHOCOLA

Attached: c.png (645x621, 605K)

checking

lets test this shit

tfw nigger

Oreo Minis, Oreo Peeps, Oreo Peanut Butter, Oreo Creme (regular), Oreo Chocolate.

It's sadly the only argument that explains mini.

Drink your fucking ovaltine!

Attached: dancingpepe.gif (400x224, 1.11M)

Ayy lmao

BE PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE

Attached: chocolate5.jpg (600x797, 73K)

oh boi

You'll always be a nigger

Okay, let's roll these dice.

TAKE REVENGE ON CR*MTOIDS FO DAT MAH BRUDDA

Attached: 1506509836957.png (527x527, 306K)

ATTENTION ATTENTION

THE ONLY GOOD THING TEAM MINI IS GOOD FOR ATTENTION ATTENTION

Attached: anon delivered.png (350x350, 41K)

Hello? Lemme be Mint pls

hmmm

Lets roll this bitch

Yeah, looks like it

Old thread reached limit, new one is here faggots

How can team creme even compete?

Attached: chocolate.jpg (360x517, 59K)

KANGZ

correction

Test

The fates have been cruel

Attached: Pepe always.jpg (396x385, 39K)

Hey Toby, remember who sold you to the creme.

Attached: A054297B-746C-468B-8843-83D95FEF4F52-15077-00001117D1C471C4.jpg (480x357, 21K)

What's going on here

Race war! Honky!

Rolling

WHO AM I!?

The CHOCOLATE man is the epitome of team dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of Hershey. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of cocoa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The CHOCOLATE man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly teams of man(cr*me dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The CHOCOLATE penis is largest of all the teams. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the CHOCOLATE man the most masculine of teams. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of M&Ms, being able to fill all the recesses of the molars. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Hershey seed will immediately enter the womb of the teeth the CHOCOLATE man impregnates.

Creme women have cocoa receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. This causes Creme women to naturally seek out CHOCOLATE men and cum intensely multiple times when having intercourse with CHOCOLATE cocks, which allows the CHOCOLATE penis to ejaculate directly into the womb, ensuring fertilization.

In total, the CHOCOLATE man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the CHOCOLATE man is the epitome of masculinity.

Islam must be destroyed.

Testing for my team.

I want team creme. Ill take peeps. Anything but nigger chocolate or mini dicks.

CREME SUPREME

Roll

Roll

Creme plz!

Sup

rolling, kiddos

Bump for finding team.

Ok

Guessing team peep

Attached: jdum91ivhqo01.jpg (2500x1406, 595K)

Hoping for the chocolate

Rolling

rolling

This is just the dumbest psyop yet. I'm leaving for 8ch

same

this is retarded

roll