Could someone take off her bra and photoshop her boobs?

could someone take off her bra and photoshop her boobs?

Attached: 1549663126693.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

bump

bump

bump pls

SAOIRSE

very difficult, you understand Mr. user, the image is very dark, first you have to clarify it and then find an image in the same conditions to extract the tits and stick them in your image

Dubs of truth. It's realistic doable, but needs lot of effort, especially for searching the right donor image. Mine donor was not ideal, but i used many tricks to mimic the light and the skin tone to get this result.

Attached: eff.jpg (1920x1080, 981K)

you did just make a mistake.. OP is in so called
unofficial blacklist of Jow Forums shoppers.
we tend call the bugger SAOIRSE.

There is an unofficial blacklist of anons?
SAOIRSE is his name? how?
What are Jow Forums shoppers?

SAOIRSE (stalker/pedo/weirdo) is regular here, mostly ask celebs fakes with broken english / stupidly sentenced requests, on mainly celebs that look underage, once in the while he post his fb "friends" (that most likely are underage)

Jow Forums shoppers (most of namefags and anons that do shops here) know him, and ignore him. Do a shop for this leech and you'll see him again tomorrow with double amount of requests...kinda like R-virus

Thank you explaining for my behalf.
Kiitos..

Ok, i get it now. I am new to this board obviously but i have already seen what you describe.
But this guy posted photo is not underage, or pedo or stalker. The face of the girl is not even visible.
So how you know that this guy fit the Saoirse category?

just lurk more...your saoirse meter will get more sensitive, if it's screencap of some stupid tv show / movie, it's most likely saoirse, so skip

who's the girl?

>photoshop her boobs
It is the structure of how he is writing, so
if you read sentence which ends style like that, bingo..
Most likely it is saoirse.

Yeah, i get your point. But is there any nudeshop that is not saoirse?
Almost all ps request here include nudity, x-ray & fake cum. So what exactly shopers doing here?
At least the actress of the shity tv show, wont get bullied by my work, even if i did the photo manipulation 100% realistic

getting bullied for something you do free for someone?

i don't want to share world-view with you if you think minor shit like that. And have you seen 100% realistics shops her, i bet no. Do your best and make the next shop better.

just don't feed the leeches (saoirses)

I don't think the motives of someone asking nudeshops is a minor shit, not at all.
My red line of not doing a shop is crossed, when i see that there is a possibility that the person i have shoped will get bullied.
I don't want my work to be a "bullet" in a lunatic gun in his revenge crusade against his crush, ex, girl who rejected him etc
This request was not this case. I saw it as a challenging request that will motivate me and help me improve. This is the only thing Jow Forums can offer to photoshopers after all.
Am i encouraging him to make similar requests in the future? Probably yes, but the board is full of these request already...

yes, your judgement is always better than OPs and should always wins, whatever op says/claims. Do what you want is the best bet here

>Am i encouraging him to make similar requests in the future?

Yes, but note that there are dozens of celeb fake sites / forums where SAOIRSES COULD go...that been said, those are same places shoppers that want to do celeb fakes WOULD go, Jow Forums is not one of those sites i.m.h.o

and your shop is pretty solid, sorry that i didn't say it earlier

My point of view on the matter was ''challenge yourself-don't hurt anyone".
I never thought your view, (what requests fit Jow Forums), because i thought fake celeb was part of Jow Forums, based on the board threads. Now i see your point, and i will lurk more to learn about it

But tell me, what exactly requests is right for here?

It can be done far better.
The donors boobs were selected fast and relatively poor. They needed feather because their edge are sharp and the saoirse movie printscreen is motion blurry. The blend of tit layer mask with soldier is not smooth, due to my lazyness of replacing bra with skin.
The positives is that tit skin tone is good, and the money shot was using hue in highlights, and replacing white sunlight from donor with cyan light that suits the cell phone. If you add the same light to her hand, will fit even better...

Anyway, thanks for the replies man..

there is no "rules" that every shopper follows, or what can be requested. I've never requested anything, i just sauce and shop.

but as you lurk more...general rulebook for shoppers is
>no face == no fake
>op says she is 18 == she is not (again, your judgement > op word)
>requester diss someones work / ask someone to fix others shop == skip
>spam leech AKA spams the same shit on every thread, not knowing what to want
>general leech, received many shops and still posting the same shit again and again
>^^last two ppl call "saoirse" (no matter if devil itself, but the general behaviour)

the "light from phone" makes it good, well thought

All of it makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing your view.
Last question, what are the pro's of using a name in the board? Previously you mentioned shopers usually are namefags...

>what are the pro
you mean why?

>pro
not in this board my friend, i don't none of shopper are PS professionals, just good or getting better level

Why is...well is nice to have a name to your work (shop) you make, though it only lives as long the thread is alive. If you want upvotes or other thumbs-up shit go reddit. That is for name

for tripfagging (!!cwOD11GTy07) because there assholes that poses as you, make shitty comments and shops

but in sum i'll quote ED

>

"...because if you post annonymously [sic] by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile."

Yes, i meant why. I was thinking pros like benefits but the apostrophe was misleading.

I see your point. Thanks again, our conversation was really helpful and entertaining.
You see, most people, (including me) thought every board here worked like /b/...

i like it thank you very much, she is camilla mendes from riverdale and she is 24