What’s going on in London?

What’s going on in London?

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-43610936

Attached: 523427C1-011A-45A5-AA00-54B2350D4393.jpg (1242x1397, 693K)

Diversity

Arabs and blacks.

It's a mistery

B-but there's gun control in Britain?
How can this happen?
Also, there is no gun control in NYC, why isn't it more violent than London??

Around Pakis, never relaxi.

It's also more diverse, wtf?

How very unfortunate for the BBC to have to report on this.

Peep people

Gee, I wonder...

part&parcel

Attached: uk.jpg (800x532, 90K)

Aww shet

AY YO HOL UP

Wild asian men

DONT BE RACIST

Kek

Its those damn asians committing all the crimes. Fucking jap shits.

NYC has extremely strict gun laws.

>ban guns and knives, that will stop people from killing each oth-
>import more violent browns and blacks, surely that will lower our crime ra-

I wonder what level of cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics will be necessary for liberal bongs to explain this away.

Assault knives should be banned.

C R E M E

the point of banning guns was prep for bringing in the darkies by bignose tribe

Oi you got a loicense fo that murdeh?

and thats a good thing

>ID: mook
confirmed for admin of Jow Forums

how the fuck are brits silent and letting this happen. they are raping and killing in massive numbers then the corrupt liberal fucks who obviously took payoffs are protecting them. you stupid fucks are eventually going to go to jail for some stupid online comment, so why not fucking protest

Because they get thrown in fucking jail for speaking against immigrants

Attached: 1428601644646.jpg (446x336, 26K)

I blame blacks or jews

The first post is as always the best post

Not nearly as strict as the UK as a whole

at this point most brit posters are either online hate patrol cops who are satly as fuck and responding on Jow Forums, or proxies after shitland pretty much banned access to sites like this already

good attempt user, that's all that matters.

Goddamnit did no one ever teach you fuckers to archive?

Diversity is strength
Multicultural London is growing stronger

it's the kikes!

It's almost as if there is a correlation between non-whites in a city and crime...

test

PART AND PARCEL

Pretty judgemental. You don't have any idea what kind of hardships those people have gone through =(

Attached: creme5.jpg (1200x800, 428K)

P A R T & P A R C E L
A
R
T
&
P
A
R
C
E
L

there is gun control but no control of criminals

british police probably apologize when arresting the murderer

It's just part and Paki of living in a big city.

Surprised the BBC even published this.

Attached: 1522571045072.jpg (613x587, 16K)

Camel jockeys

I wonder what is the cause at the bottom of this mystery..?
I'm sure Sherlock Holmes is on the case even as we speak.
It's because there aren't enough minorities and because I'm persecuting them with my privileged existence.

Attached: IMG_3304.jpg (558x531, 71K)

Most of their cops don't have guns.
The only way to keep savages in line is with the fear of being shot.

Attached: 1372738229634.jpg (1000x671, 393K)

is our strength

Obviously the Bin That Knife campaigns are not enough.

We need to get rid of the real problem — arms. If we replace everyone's arms with cybernetics that the government can track and remotely shut down nobody else will ever be murdered.

Attached: JS69400272.jpg (615x439, 54K)

so diverse and tolerant

We don't want to keep them in line. They have absolutely zero right to be here, they have just arrived and now this. We want them to go.
It's not America, a big free for all, and there's such an end coming to all this bollocks here, I hope those that encouraged this are the next murder victims. Because they deserve the death penalty.

uhm they are just violent because they aren't given good jobs?

Spoilers:

It's because NY crime fell, not because London crime went up.

Pakis are waki

>when peanutniggers throw their hat into the meme ring

Keep telling yourself that.

And if there aren't enough good jobs to go around, why are they letting them in?

This. All women and refugees deserve CEO, director, high paying actor/actress roles. It's only fair.

why dont criminals follow the laws??? id ont understand??? do we need more laws? less rights?

I'm so sick of this shit. When will the blackpills end. What can we do to stop this

The answer to OP is that young black men are killing each other at a slightly higher rate than they usually do.

Black men will always kill each other. There will always be a bit of variance. It's not much of a story really.

>abolish police, prisons, and all laws
>crime no longer exists

facts are racist

Attached: dindus.png (994x504, 504K)

>why are they letting them in?

because its a HUMANITARIAN CATASTROPHE we can't refuse them they would die!

Oi bin that hate speech or I'll report you to the constable Cor blimey

NYC knows how to deal with the problem, London still doesn't.

The Cremes got displaced by Chocolate and PB immigrants. The (((Minis))) plotted this.

At least not gun violence.

we need more surveillance and more laws (and less rights)

>getting blackpilled over bongistan being bongistan

A World Civil War is beginning to happen right now. It's the elite "leftists"and muslims and other degenerates vs the traditional people in the Anglosphere.

Tell some soul breaking truths. Three phrases will get you on your way.
White Community Hater
White Self Hater
Anti White
These three forbid the fence sitter from pretending that his actions have no effect on his Community.
Used in a sentence: White Community Hating Jews use White Self Haters to attack anyone who is not Anti White.

No easy fix - this has built up in London for such a long time. 10 years ago already the knive safety was a meme, since it is not a sudden problem there is probably no sudden fix

what's wrong? muslim as a mayor says that terrorism it's normal in a big city. why not gang crime to?

wrong though

>February marked the first month the UK capital saw more murders than New York, with 15 dead (nine aged 30 or younger).

>According to the report in the Sunday Times, London also suffered 22 fatal stabbings and shootings in March, higher than the 21 in the Big Apple.

>Both cities have similarly sized populations of around 8.5m people. New York City's murder rate has decreased by around 87 per cent since the 1990s.

>Meanwhile, London's has grown by nearly 40 per cent in just three years, not including deaths caused by terrorist attacks.

Attached: lickies on aisle brap.webm (1088x1088, 1.47M)

>"I cannot understand how things have gotten out of hand,"
Seriously? Do they really not understand or are they playing dumb?
If London kept racial crime data the answer would be fucking obvious, why dont they? Oh because its racist, gotcha.

Attached: giphy2.gif (480x262, 1.3M)

do u actually believe this

You don't really grasp what you posted, do you?...

There are currently a lot of young black and other ethnic minority (BME - this is a real statistical group used in British demography) that are currently reaching the ages of 14-25, the age at which all races commit the most crime.

PREDICTION: Murder and violence rates in London will waiver around this same level for a few years, rising or falling very slightly, until about 10 years from now when they will begin a sharper, faster decline as the number of BMEs of that age bracket begins to fall.

I'll see you again in 25 years when the number of BME youth spikes once again.

Why, yesh, I do, mish pushy money

Attached: images (2).jpg (463x318, 30K)

Seems to be both, down in NYC, up in London

>London's has grown by nearly 40 per cent in just three years, not including deaths caused by terrorist attacks.

at least the cctv was released

>don't molest us you silly muslims
whores

Attached: female_culture.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

its russians and their gas

Import the third world
Get the third world
:(

>Meanwhile, London's has grown by nearly 40 per cent in just three years, not including deaths caused by terrorist attacks.

Oh god it gets even worse if you include Trucks of Peace, they had to leave them out of the stats.

Attached: 1516525271909.png (328x336, 201K)

exactly, everyone knows gang crime is part of a big city.

>New York's has gone down since 1990's

Captain hindsight to the rescue here: fucking Muslims happened.

Attached: durkadurka-durka-muhammad-jihad-quick-meme-com-21708608.png (500x354, 96K)

Sadiq Khan took away the polices power to 'stop and search' despite it being proven to reduce violent crime in London. Obviously he didn't care about that and just wanted to appease the enrichers and gain more votes

Around Asian, do no relaxation.

Attached: 1506870778689.jpg (562x410, 31K)

black killers
mainly black victims
pic already out of date
part and parcel
go team mini

Attached: as-graphic-map-london-stabbings-v7-rb-rr-kh.jpg (960x640, 164K)

You cant even own a pellet gun in NYC

Around Pakis, watch your baki.

also, gang crime usually involved gang members especially if they are stabbings. Terrorist attacks target your average joe in better districts. Much worse

meanwhile its also becoming increasingly illegal to protect yourself from these "Asians"

High murder rate is just part and parcel of living in a diverse city.

>the absolute state of your own reading comprehension
Embarrassing.

Too many browns