FUCKING JAMES WOODS HAHA

twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/980522944337080320?s=21

Attached: 9CB68C1B-3557-43F4-944B-4C53A0515294.png (750x1334, 375K)

#RepublicanswithoutBalls

Bump

You mad cr*me boi? James Woods is Peep.

PEMBE BOĞA

Fuck off fatty

Attached: 22635862-2CA5-4F12-96A4-544E3FD6CA08.jpg (640x776, 147K)

JIDF detected.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop cr*me dogs from advancing. We mow down cr*me dogs but they keep coming. I shoot cr*me dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering cr*mes, since cr*mes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. cr*mes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see PEMBEBOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. MyPEEPbrethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1504291323173.png (400x525, 268K)

Attached: 123B7257-35C5-4100-867B-195E1DD60CC7.gif (353x132, 14K)

FUCKING TEAM CREME HAHAHAHA

unironically based. rhinos in congress can choke on dick

James Woods 2024

I want to be a border guard with a hitler saw - can you imagine it.

Underrated

Check. Fun times

mini is the color of islam, you just know we will outbreed you.

Oh fuck off Mohammad

someone contact him and have him call for the Militia if the national guard will not go

The PEEP man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This PINK skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The PINK skin reminds us of our PINK, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The PEEP man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ᶜʳ*ᵐᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The PEEP penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the PEEP man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent PEEPISH seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the PEEP man impregnates.

In total, the PEEP man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All of this is the reason why the PEEP man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1502441604706.jpg (787x1024, 421K)

If this caravan is not attended to in some fashion that rejects them, then unlimited parties of replacements shall surge higher and greater more periodically while invariably altering and adjusting the political climate away from American culture and values towards corporatist propaganda espoused by globalist cronies and useful idiots.

It sets a dangerous presidance

what do we do? Action is required and im afraid noone will do anything

Yesterday we started this trending
#DefendourBorders
#StoptheCaravan

Attached: C616C639-B2EC-4A6C-85BB-B23EDC5A9F1B.jpg (1024x683, 220K)

Also call these numbers
Pic related, these asses are “in charge “

Attached: 64E46C1F-F769-4252-8102-46576D228B1C.jpg (754x1024, 168K)

(((hmmm)))

Came here to say this.

Should add #campofsaints

He needs a job. Didn't he use to be an actor?

I need to rewatch Deadwood.

>

>test

Fuck you.

They need to be mowed down. Every. Single. One. They all need to be killed in a shower of lead. Nothing else will do.

Ooh plz don’t talk bad about muh favorite eceleb I found on (((twitter))). Look around you, no one cares.

Eceleb? Nigger please

James Woods is based enough to be President in 2024

It's just a bunch of people organizing a march.
Save your time and energy for the politicians in your country who will let them walk in.