Team Creme Comeback Central

I have the key to our victory: youtube.com/watch?v=eBl9OQm5NXg

Attached: CREME SUPREME KEKS.gif (243x270, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: MILK AND CHOCOLATE.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

nuke the chocolate niggers

We can't let chocolate win

yes my brother we the creme shall gas them after our swift victory

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

Attached: 1518204761591.jpg (750x1000, 84K)

That;s why we must become chocolate.

making u think

one good thing about being a creme now is that we get illya so thats something i guess.

CREAM TANKS TO CHOCSKOW, MINISK, AND PEEPSTOV SOON

Attached: Panther.jpg (1251x682, 380K)

300 POINTS!

WE ARE 300 FUCKING POINTS BEHIND!

REASSEMBLE AND START PREPPING THE ROPE!

Attached: 1489720282381.png (500x514, 269K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8
We must become cucks boys.

Attached: not fair.jpg (1000x1167, 150K)

you mother fucking nigger lover have the kikes taken you over?

oh shit also checked

NONONONONONONO!

WE WERE 600 BEHIND ONLY AN HOUR AGO

WE ARE GAINING ON THE CHOCOLATES

YES GAS THE NIGGERS!

FAGGOTRY UP AHEAD!

TREAD CAREFULLY CREME BOYS!

Attached: 1512371027279.gif (450x450, 776K)

Team Creme shall prevail.

Attached: 1494424775053.gif (500x338, 923K)

Fight fire with fire. To defeat Chocolate, we must become Chocolate!
My plan is perfect. Cuck on my creme boys!

Attached: 1522616528827.png (1014x1059, 1.52M)

Attached: 2otPmbf-YH47mceCFW2t39JBGsw.png (739x912, 588K)

TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME

KREM

Attached: 1507320760185.jpg (930x892, 404K)

My people... Sons and Daughters of Creme. This much I vow: The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the armies of our enemy, by seizing the weapons they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who would deny us peace; refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then we will unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish![...]The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Even now they advance on our home world, to seize by force what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know: Jow Forums belongs to the Creme.

Attached: 9f54f871f2450f4ecef86c4996569d372e6cfa33_hq.gif (500x274, 310K)

TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME TEAM CREME

Attached: Creme.png (585x329, 251K)

The CHOCOLATE man is the epitome of team dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of Hershey. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of cocoa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The CHOCOLATE man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly teams of man(cr*me dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The CHOCOLATE penis is largest of all the teams. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the CHOCOLATE man the most masculine of teams. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of M&Ms, being able to fill all the recesses of the molars. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Hershey seed will immediately enter the womb of the teeth the CHOCOLATE man impregnates.

Creme women have cocoa receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. This causes Creme women to naturally seek out CHOCOLATE men and cum intensely multiple times when having intercourse with CHOCOLATE cocks, which allows the CHOCOLATE penis to ejaculate directly into the womb, ensuring fertilization.

In total, the CHOCOLATE man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the CHOCOLATE man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: blacked.jpg (590x719, 63K)

im just checking which team im on

why is team creme so comfy?

Attached: 1522615872043.jpg (708x480, 37K)

welcome aboard fren

we shall brother!

fuck off you goddamn nigger

because team creme is the supreme race

BUMPING FOR HOPE

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 134K)

Hail the creme

He who stands with me shall be my brother.

TEAM CREME

if we lose its rigged

mmmmm boah, luv me sum o dat cream

I'm a pure 100% creme phenotype

this is fucking rigged

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-01 at 5.42.32 PM.png (938x66, 10K)

Second place. move along creme-leaf.
This thread belongs to the chocolate man.

Feels good to be surrounded by high quality people.

Attached: hydefan.png (442x540, 492K)

creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap creme is the cure, chocolate is the crap

Team chocolate cant win, let them have their 3 minutes of fame at the top

Not so fast maple-creme.

Attached: gardening-collection-devon-001.jpg (1024x851, 105K)

get out of here nigger joe

cremey sauce pls?

SEE YOUR PLACE

KNOW YOUR PLACE

Attached: 1518501857669.png (1283x980, 2.34M)

>tfw not a creme

Attached: 1509354369622.jpg (500x492, 43K)

Everyone knows chocolate is amazing. Let them into your team, you need diversity, it will make you stronger.

don't worry juden, you can change your team.

test

My place is polluting your creamy gene pool.
Wachu gonna do, wyboi?

Attached: bowl-of-plain-yogurt.jpg (585x474, 118K)

How people change their teams?

Go home, chocolate!

Cream is never gonna take away are chocolate rule

Attached: 1765737564837.png (311x340, 65K)

FELLOW CREMES,
BUMP THIS THREAD
>BUMP THIS THREAD
BUMP THIS THREAD
>BUMP THIS THREAD

get out of here nigger joe

We are stronger!

FUCK OFF CHOCOLATE NIGGERS

GET OFF MY BOARD

I wuz home, till your creamy ass ancestors came and ruthlessly plucked my ancestors from their chocolate jungle paradise.
Now you stuck with us, beige-man.

I don't think so bud. It's over, give up

Attached: Easter 2018_8.jpg (1037x1037, 258K)

WE ARE BEHIND BY 340 POINTS FUCKFUCKFUCKUFKEK

You are still going to lose to peep master race.

>
>
>
>
>

On the day of the rope you shitskins will be first.

Attached: 1510624464995.gif (500x500, 2.66M)

(You)
>
>
>
>
>
(You)
(You)

LET'S GO WE CAN STILL WIN

Attached: 1522609420978.png (363x473, 297K)

> (You) (You)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You)

(You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You)

Attached: 1522611168311.png (503x336, 5K)

(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You) (You)

damn darkies

Attached: 1522608134958.png (331x335, 130K)

(You) (You)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> (You) (You) (You)

Attached: 1522610183106.png (770x446, 610K)

> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> (You) (You) (You) (You)

To the economists of Team Creme,

In regards to the yet unknown methodology to scores, I have postulated that our goal should be maximize the length of duration of Team Creme created threads on the front page, with varying scores likely being further augmented based on front page position.

If I am correct, we can turn the tides of this global war.

We must keep Team Creme DOMINATING the front page of this board.

Someone, send a carrier pigeon to representatives on the other boards, with this critical idea.

However, our efforts on Jow Forums must continue, do not flee to another board, just send the pigeons and get to work.

> (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
> (You)

Creme wimen love dat Chocolate cock

Attached: 1522610548858.png (631x474, 396K)

To the economists of Team Creme,

In regards to the yet unknown methodology to scores, I have postulated that our goal should be maximize the length of duration of Team Creme created threads on the front page, with varying scores likely being further augmented based on front page position.

If I am correct, we can turn the tides of this global war.

We must keep Team Creme DOMINATING the front page of this board.

Someone, send a carrier pigeon to representatives on the other boards, with this critical idea.

However, our efforts on Jow Forums must continue, do not flee to another board, just send the pigeons and pray we've done our best.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
> (You)

CREME PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: 1493869543865.png (666x705, 620K)

TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME! TEAM CREME SHALL REIGN SUPREME!

Attached: Creme, or Die.png (1250x937, 912K)

Am i a creme?

YES WE CAN! WE ARE BEHIND BY A FEW!

Attached: auyeah.jpg (427x427, 20K)

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
> (You)
>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)

Yessss

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> (You) (You)
>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)