Racists hate this

Racists hate this

Absolutely perfect

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-213815.png (720x1280, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!i6RD3ICI!oeeKW0SMOxzh-sMDVP4hcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Helping out the Chocolate race, I see. Good on them.

If you really cared about the 3rd world and thought your efforts made a difference, then why not give up all luxary such as tattoos? Why spend thousands on tattoos when every penny makes a difference?

Just think how many nigger aids babies they could have paid for if they didn’t buy tattoos nose rings and hair dye

I literally send 30 dollars a month to starving children in Africa

>A fucking peep

>actually helping niggers

Wow what a good person, I bet you get a lot of facebook likes.

But donating to that only encourages them to breed more and produce more mouths that need to be fed. To really help them, you must not interfere and allow equilibrium to return.

Good job on helping a useless cause
Africans are too autistic to learn how to handle money let alone create agriculture

So is it just better to teach them to live on their own without aid so they don't have to rely on donations

Who is this slut and are there nudes of her

Yes, but they cant live on their own because when you donate you're giving false resources to the area that already can't support those people. Its just a bad thing all around. And its just for profiting off people like you.

It is probably best that you don't interfere with the natural cycle of things. Their starvation is predominantly caused by overpopulation.

Attached: IMG_0977.png (542x800, 105K)

The kid was shunned, I shit you not, for being a witch. This makes Africans look bad. Spread it.

I love how when the nigger looks like a deranged ape she puts distance between them, and when he is all whited out she is so close. kek

No its best to genocide the african niggers out of this planet.Those children will grow up to become rapists and criminals with average IQ of 70, good jobe user your helping the dessese spread, kill yourself.

Why can't these.... niggers not live on their own like just inherit some money or something

WE

The only aid i would be fine with to be send to africa would be condoms and other forms of contraceptions.

This, plus bullets

Yes, your helping rest of planet to become red as well.

>absolutely perfect

Attached: 1503704276615.jpg (1076x683, 114K)

Cannot survive without intervention from other countries.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Forgot pic

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Also survival of the fittest.

Shit, if mountain people from Tibet, Desert Chinamen or Tundra Ruskies can deal with their shit vegetation without aid, then stupid niggers should be able to do so, too

maybe they 'll eat those thing

Checked. Trips of truth

yes, we hate how a white person has to come to a black country and help a poor starving little kid survive while there are grown ass people in this kids community who didnt do a god damn thing.

kill them all and be done with that pathetic "race".

Attached: 1503671141940.png (816x461, 263K)

Says the edgy autist that no one likes

imagine going around an african village feeding black kids out of a bottle like their animals

im white, but i hope this woman gets stabbed

>not counter argument so I'll just insult

Phone rollll

Give a nigger a fish and you'll teach him that he can sit around and wait for whitey to give him a fish.

Teach a nigger to fish, and the hunger problem will be solved. That is, until the population continues to grow, the oceans are fished dry and his village starves to death...

It's best just to respect the wildlife in Africa and let nature take its course. Starvation is required for the population to come to equilibrium.

>literally says the autistic virgin that spazzes out if people touch him

That's the same chick.
Black hair is before and blonde is after niggers.
She's all old fat and wrinkled in blonde photo.

that is still not a counter argument.

like why TF you even care lmao

>feeding an african like a guinea pig

because why help an inferior species breed when they cant even help themselves?

youre prolonging their suffering while killing your own. its suicidal and idiotic.

FYI, in about 70 years, you'll be seen as more racist than those who held slaves.
At least they didn't lie about the reality.

It's the right thing to do, we, shluldnt, let people dye because, its wrong and we are all humans, to

Full of tattoos and virtue signaling... I guess things are not that hard to understand.

Attached: 17499241_1341912845864768_270024046099531497_n.jpg (960x540, 44K)

Because your fucking autistic and you have no argument.
You just shit out your mouth

Actually Jow Forums is completelly ok with voluntary help to outside countries. As long as their people stay there there's nothing wrong going on.

underage b&

All while they allow the (((government))) to blow children to bits in the Middle East, remind leftist its only because (((they))) push this black victimization do you see white women care so much about black suffering while they murder the rest of the world

I don't hate this. White women are extremely empathetic and compassionate, often to a fault. This is an expression of the greatness of white women, just misguided as fuck.

This is stupid, wanting to help at all or thinking you are helping doesn't automatically oblige you to adhere to some kind of Singer-esque sperg-utilitarianism.
Even if you adopted that ideal Singer himself acknowledges that everyone would necessarily fail to live up to it. So you pointing out that these women failed to live up to it wouldn't contradict it as an ideal.

Okay dumbass fucking crout Nazi retard shut the fuck up you dumb pale alcoholic Germany already ruin the world with WW2 and 1 shut you dumb fuck

I love autists who don't leave their house

ahahahaha look at niggers in the background.
theyre like,waste of time nigga let the little monkey die.
we as white men need to steer our women towards white pursuits like the white homeless in the us.
its our fault.

I love vapid virtue signaling teenage girls.

Attached: laughingbitches.png (449x401, 490K)

FAMISHED N SHIET

Attached: 1500175977565.jpg (1813x1240, 495K)

Sadly this. I was just thinking about how he's probably one among millions of children in that exact situation in Africa, and by the time he's finished drinking that water there were probably 4-5 more conceived. I mean, HIS OWN PEOPLE walk past him ever single day and none of them stopped to help. Why would that be?

I think that woman's efforts would be better spent in another poor area with a bit more community cohesion and structure, but hey God Bless her though.

>but hey God Bless her though.
God hates people like her. People that hide behind doing what's right because it doesn't feel good.

REECE'D

Attached: 1521760948639.jpg (961x632, 96K)

she's more racist than anyone here. she treats it and thinks of it like a pet.

Go back to redddit please.

DO NOT FEED THE NIGGERS

Attached: 1513259344458.png (600x450, 322K)

Feeding Africans is a mistake

Attached: 87349875398475.jpg (2232x1820, 851K)

>>>>>you're from a third world yourself u have no right to speak

>we as white men need to steer our women towards white pursuits like the white homeless in the us.
I agree, these women are just being feminine creatures and are nurturing people they see in need. It is the job of men to shape the culture and ruthlessly calculate where human resources should go, such as helping the downtrodden in our own tribe.

Instead men have taken a backseat, allowed the tribe to fall apart, and have allowed blind sentimentality to determine how these resources are distributed.

>White women are extremely empathetic and compassionate, often to a fault. This is an expression of the greatness of white women, just misguided as fuck.
Women in general are low IQ, high emotional beings, they do as the top status people tell them. Guarantee the vast majority of the women sending Nick Cruz letters are white women. White women arent "compassionate" out of goodness but because of the attention it will give them

Looks like modern day australian aboriginals vs africans.

ree

yup.agreed.
how many nigger women you see doing that?
zero.zera.
when im at their houses they are slowest to the door and usually asleep,doesnt matter what time of day and always seem bothered by repair guy who is there to help them.
i despise the whole fucking race of monkeys.

I once worked for UNICEF and helped out in the Congo for 13 months

Below is a collection of photos I took on that mission. They will warm your heart
mega.nz/#F!i6RD3ICI!oeeKW0SMOxzh-sMDVP4hcQ

Attached: funwblacks25tulane.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Everyone hates you.
I'm pretty sure your dad hates you too for the soyboy you are. (If he hasn't ditch you already)

No girl will wanna fuck you for virtue-signalling for a bunch of people who are simply incompetent to be self-sustaining

Attached: 1509283035512.png (550x1600, 318K)

looks like a petting zoo from the hunger games

AS A PROUD NIGGER, THIS IS RACIST

>People that hide behind doing what's right because it doesn't feel good.
what do you mean?

It's really sick to take care of the child from another race. White people that adopt niggers etc. should be beaten to death.

>Latvia
>3rd world
Your rely dumb aren't you?

Attached: Riga-Latvia.jpg (2048x1297, 673K)

>raising a goblin that will end up trying to rape or kill people
>marxist love it

>I'm speaking to my dad right now I bet you don't know yours German

Exactly shit like this dosent piss me off its when people donate to these bullshit charities who only send 10 cents to the dollar in actual aid because theyre lazy and think that throwing money at a problem makes yhen morally superior. This women atleast got off he ass a did something for a cause she believes in even if it is counter productive

>AS A PROUD NIGGER
lol
"proud"
--has nothing to be proud about

Attached: 2ytKeoh.gif (320x240, 427K)

>give gibs to stupid niggers
>niggers breed and doesn't die thanks to gibs
>nigger countries can't support the population because niggers are niggers
>niggers come to Europe etc.

>literally propaganda

Attached: funwblacks103-Apes-in-school.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Attached: funwblacks290-nigger-teachers.webm (638x640, 878K)

Feeding your enemy.

Attached: image.png (600x600, 614K)

Attached: funwblacks288-taser-fire.webm (800x440, 2.95M)

It is perfect because after they finished their photo-op they left 24hrs later and never returned to that shithole.

Attached: 6dba6db00f4e86d09815a16dc2d4b299120651f9bdac6a670f8ab2f90607f4d7.jpg (800x419, 298K)

what team i am

Attached: funwblacks272-black-neighbors-time-to-move.webm (176x320, 2.8M)

Sure thing, if that makes you feel better.

Attached: LatviaRiga.jpg (1439x727, 191K)

She already had the ink before going to Africa obviously. How much paint did you eat as a child, pal?

Attached: funwblacks251-gma-clark-crazy.webm (720x406, 1016K)

Attached: funwblacks252-PD-save-us-from-niggers.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Makes her feel good.

bullshit.they have a huge resevoir for being mothering to all sorts of endeavors.get off the jidf hate white women bullshit and man the fuck up.
we lost them because we let them go.women want leaders to follow.

What a disgusting person. He should have beaten that nigger. That's the only way they learn.

HOW COME GOOGLE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO THEIR LOGO LIKE THE DO FOR EVERY FUCKING EVERY OTHER LITTLE TINY MINORITY "HOLIDAY"?

you forgot to add "from a prison phone"

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANU BUTTER PEAUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER