What if the score counter is determined by replies from a different team...

What if the score counter is determined by replies from a different team? STOP REPLYING TO DIFFERENT TEAMS IF YOU WANNA WIN

Attached: 1436838304034.jpg (264x292, 28K)

So no one really knows how this shit works? Peanut butter fren.

Because I fucking don't.

Peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter peanut butter

That is the real experiment. Trump is testing us to see how long it takes us to figure this shit out.

>166353802
Ive assumed (you)s factor into this. btw, hover over for a few seconds to hear dat creemscream

Trust me Q told me personally. Figure it out and Trump releases everything on Hillary

PEANUT GANG PEANUT GANG PEANUT GANG PEANUT GANG

Attached: 08ff401502f11397c8dd2a825b95be22--the-jar-peanut-butter.jpg (600x600, 121K)

Its fucking (you)s, only reply to peanut butters

Attached: busty_all_natural_solo_babe_girl_next_door_nikki_sims_sexy_in_the_kitchen_baking_cookies_12.jpg (640x960, 150K)

Nice try team (((peanut butter)))

Attached: 63397928_p0.jpg (1192x958, 878K)

Attached: bruh-im-about-to-give-it-to-this-peanut-butter-5522853.png (500x653, 129K)

Oh, is that how this is played?
Wish I knew that one earlier.

I always assumed it went up every time a team hit repeat numbers

NO, replies to your own team dont count. It's only the replies to opposing teams that count towards to score. That's the only logical explanation towards to weird numbers.

That was my just my guess but I've been seeing others do it, even samefagging.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's probbably completely random, since this is an April's fools thing.

But hey, what's the worst that could happen?

PEANUT BUTTER FOR VICTORY!

fuck

It’s fucking predetermined and random so you stupid immature cunts all take turns at different ranks and ruin the board for everyone he isn’t a 12 year old faggot

Well in this case, we should go make bait threads much nigger dick and yt pepo hate threads.
What you think?

what am i

I'm going to go put on a nigger meme flag and make blacked threads.