The Founding Fathers never envisioned the smokeless cartridge

>Ban this shit NOW!
How soon will the liberals be starting this fucked up bullshit argument?

Attached: 85584i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 40K)

As technology progresses so does the scope of the constitution. A firearm today needs to be able to compete against the firearms of a tyrannical government.

Daily reminder that new york, California, Massachusetts and new jersey have worse gun laws than Canada

Attached: 1507324946489.jpg (621x1024, 88K)

Ban faggots too

The founding fathers never envisioned TV, they only meant for free speech to apply to the printing press. Clearly we must ban netflix.

Attached: 1024px-Cannon,_Château_du_Haut-Koenigsbourg,_France.jpg (1024x678, 171K)

blah blah blah
fucking die

>as if a smokeless cartridge ban would be bad
>tfw they would never ask for it because all the residue would result in niggers getting incarcerated left and right

I`m sure they never imagined a nigger being president either.

Then why can't I own a machinegun peepe?

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

Some of the founding fathers saw cartridge ammunition in their life times.
There were numerous multi shot firearms in existence when America was founded.

Step up your troll game, son.

you can

They're too stupid and gun ignorant to know the difference

I why do I have to get NFA stamps and can't get one made in 2018? Why are they so god damn expensive!?

Attached: 1472615921129.jpg (657x527, 36K)

not true. No need to prove intent when buying firearms

Because liberals don't want you to go full giggle. We need to remove the NFA.

supposedly because the government levied an excise tax on the transfer of ownership of automatics, and they have to be registered for tax purposes. then they decided to close the registry, which is not constitutional.

Muskets are included in assault weapons bans because of their bayonet mount. Tell leftists that that is how restrictive and idiotic assault weapons bans are

A descendent of George Washington was interviewed on tv and she said that the whole family agrees that he never would have been ok with assault rifles

how weak are you that the "arguments" of the wicked and feeble enemys of life and light and freedom and righteousness affect you at all?

How in the name of fuck could she ever know that? That's like saying my great-great-great grandpappy would've never been okay with moonshining being illegal.

Because they can totally know how someone feels about something when they've been dead for about 200 years.

The ghost of George Washington is gonna appear in their living room and beat the living fuck out of them

THE FOUNDING FATHERS NEVER ENVISIONED INTERNET/COMPUTERS AS WELL SO WE SHOULD BAN THEM TOO BECAUSE THE FIRST AMENDMENT DOESN'T APPLY TO THINGS THE FOUNDING FATHERS NEVER ENVISIONED.

ALSO GET FUCKED YOU NIGGER PEANUT BUTTER FAGG. TEAM CREME

I suppose next she will say Georgie would never have been ok with slavery.

>TEAM CREME
uhhh, user
you might want to check yourself

CYKA BLYAT. TEAM CREME NUMBER 1

Nice try kike. Of course the founding fathers knew that technology would become more advanced. Guns really aren't that much more advanced now than 200 years ago.

That's too much of a technical term for them to use. It requires prior knowledge or a quick explanation to make sense to the masses, therefore the media won't use it as a quick bait title or sentence. You need to use scary and easy to understand words like "assault" and "military" to get through the thick skull of the average normalfag.

Attached: 1521996218353.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

The founding fathers intentionally made some parts of the constitution able to be interpreted because they knew they wouldnt be able to cover every single thing that deals with a specific amendment. You can look this up. "arms" and "militia" they knew could be interpreted as many things, which is what it was meant to be.

TEAM PEEP ALL THE WAY