I think I've just been redpilled firsthand

First, I live in an American city with a high black population, but live in a part of the city where they rarely come; it's the upscale side of town. I have considered myself a fairly tolerant, progressive person.
But today one of those inner city folk with low-hanging shorts wandered along my daily jog path through the park and upscale neighborhoods. He said his brother had been shot several streets down, and he needed money for the bus to get to the ER.
In the moment, I panicked. I felt bad for him, and didn't know what would happen if I said no. I gave him twenty bucks, the only cash I had (I'm a broke college student so that's a lot of money for me at the moment).
I realized within seconds afterwards that I had been scammed and this guy didn't need that money at all. He sauntered away after like it was nothing. His story seemed to change slightly by the minute.
I'm a sucker, I know.
I've lurked here for the past few months, laughed at some memes, but never really bought into any of your race shit.
Until now.
I believe every word of what you say now about nigger culture. I'm going to start training for concealed carry as soon as I'm eligible and make sure next time someone like that saunters up I know I'll have no reason to fear.

Attached: 1508941946080.png (390x464, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/man-convicted-of-attempted-murder-for-slashing-and-kidnapping-an-infant-daughter
newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/71-year-old-woman-robbed-while-walking-to-church-in-ithaca
newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/five-woman-arrested-in-connection-with-walmart-scam
newschannel9.com/news/local/georgia-elementary-teacher-charged-in-gang-related-slayings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fellow creme man, sorry about ur money. Yeah race and crime is a major issue, you can ignore lots of
What’s on pol or laugh it off but that specific point is basically entirely correct

If you aren't used to fighting carrying a gun will help but it takes a lot more than just carrying.

>jogging

No surprise you pussied out at the sight of a nignog

be grateful he just took your money

Attached: 1519717014984.png (1079x1358, 1.04M)

They do worse to dying little girls

Attached: basketball.png (667x595, 207K)

and old people

Attached: 1519717040655.png (1300x1200, 789K)

a fucking cream

D o g p e o p l e

Attached: black vs murder.png (2177x1102, 71K)

Frankly you got off lightly, you dropped your guard when he asked you for money, a worse one would've hit you and you'd be in a coma not posting this thread now after hitting your head on the curb, again, consider yourself lucky

Attached: house break.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Attached: black vs vc.png (2177x1102, 78K)

Fuck of monsieur mini; crepes will never forget Agincourt

Attached: black vs property.png (2177x1102, 71K)

Fucks sake cremes

Attached: white vs murder.png (2177x1102, 60K)

Attached: white vs vc.png (2177x1102, 68K)

Attached: white vs property.png (2177x1102, 73K)

graph seems to indicate the st.louis niggaz are especially violent

LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY

Attached: 1522417473826.jpg (750x983, 168K)

damn dude you got outsmarted by a nigger lol
I once lived in downtown Vancouver and I was getting on the skytrain and walking home listening to hip-hop and i get stopped by some street nog who compliments my boombox and we jam n freestyle ooga booga for a little bit

the next couple of weeks he would stop me and ask me for money or help promising to return goods or services not recognizing who I am

Just say nope gotta run brotha, and keep on keepin on

Attached: state-enforced-team-mini.jpg (794x794, 567K)

Attached: 1517614023322.jpg (750x975, 94K)

das rite nigga, creme boi BTFO.

You got lucky desu, only scammed $20, it sounds like you relax around blacks.

Attached: 1517962850300.jpg (393x382, 34K)

LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY

Attached: 1519717089632.png (956x915, 446K)

>I have considered myself a fairly tolerant, progressive person.
kys

newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/man-convicted-of-attempted-murder-for-slashing-and-kidnapping-an-infant-daughter

newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/71-year-old-woman-robbed-while-walking-to-church-in-ithaca

newschannel9.com/news/nation-world/five-woman-arrested-in-connection-with-walmart-scam

newschannel9.com/news/local/georgia-elementary-teacher-charged-in-gang-related-slayings

Welcome to real life, op.
Next time, say no, be alpha, and be ready to fight and win.

LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY

Attached: 1520237906592.jpg (700x297, 70K)

LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY
LUCKY
>LUCKY

Attached: 1520110435179.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Attached: 1518597635303.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

Attached: never_relax.jpg (700x857, 299K)

gib gibs honkey

are you black?

>SOMEWHAT FORTUNATE
CHANCE CHANCE CHANCE
>SOMEWHAT FORTUNATE
CHANCE CHANCE CHANCE
>SOMEWHAT FORTUNATE
CHANCE CHANCE CHANCE
>SOMEWHAT FORTUNATE
CHANCE CHANCE CHANCE

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-29 Willem Petzer ( willempet) Twitter(2).png (411x509, 351K)

Jow Forumslacks aren't sheltered middle class white kids that immediately become racist after a single slightly negative encounter with black people, like your post suggests. They become racist out of either having dealt with black people in general for long periods of time, or out of acceptance of the facts, or both.

Dogs are loyal and trainable.

Attached: 4.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

I was a tolerant prototypical progressive asshole until a nigger raped my best friend. 1488

>I got burned for $20 by a guy in oversized shorts
lmao grow a sack first, then maybe get a gun but don't draw it on every nigger that asks you for money. You'll just end up getting shot.

Attached: literally u.png (636x296, 13K)

>Needing to conceal carry in the event that someone asks you for bus fair.

Yeah, sorry about that. I needed the cash for research purposes. I’m doing a thesis on alcohol consumption and the outback.

Good for you. Shame that some of the based black folk that I know (yes, they do exist in the military. That's why they're here, to get away from the rest of the niggers!) have the unfortunate luck to be born in the same race as niggers.

its hard to think of supple creme boipussy without thinking of crepeing.

>I've lurked here for the past few months, laughed at some memes, but never really bought into any of your race shit.
orly

Attached: 1522474401088.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

best $20 you ever spent if it thought you this. Wish you blessings and success user

kek

Attached: Thisisagif.gif (250x250, 425K)

This is now a nigger hate thread

What the fuck is up with St. Louis?

Attached: Tom_the_Warlord.png (1446x1437, 469K)

>Can I have money for the bus please?
>Sure thing, $20 ought to cover it!