FOR GODS SAKE LET THEM IN

America was always meant to be a country of immigrants no?
LET THEM IN

Attached: let them in.jpg (2000x1250, 999K)

>LET THEM IN
Don't do it

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

Attached: What if illegals left.jpg (985x654, 289K)

>blablabla money
You Can't Put Prices On Lives

Attached: 1499272396028.png (817x670, 507K)

Shut the fuck up nigger, we're going to try and squeeze the haitian niggers with the central americans.

You let them in

America is for whites only.

They killed the red man. They enslaved the negro.

That means you hispanics get treated bad!

You too chinks!

actually you can, insurance adjusters do it all the time.

PEANUT BUTTER, BITCH

POO IN LOO bitch.

Go fuck yourself, euro peep.

Why doesn’t the entire Mexican nation just declare asylum??? Problem solved

Holy shit, fuck you and no. I will drive down there and throw away the rest of my life to kill as many as I possibly can before I agree to them coming into my country.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and immigrants and not doing enough to stop religious attacks. I've been living in England for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.
As to the immigrants, of course they are an incredible burden for the United States and Canada. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders because the frontier is too porous. You can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also bloody selfish as hell. You have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in your whole society. And other unfairly rich countries, or England, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number you will have to take in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
And what about the criminals? First off, the majority of criminals aren't hispanic immigrants. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most criminals are white or urban. And those who came as immigrants would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to USA. Your place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.". So for god's sake let these people live here, let the law deal with crime hotspots and the real white money driving the hispanic culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Attached: 1522620080161.jpg (800x795, 252K)

>kek mix in black with brown

no one will see through this

Why destroy civilisation

Ok you're just pretending to be this much of a faggot... I had my suspicions

We have plumbing.

Attached: 1522634642887.png (4072x1836, 255K)

t. team PEEP

Attached: 88f20a8290d022668acc1814d30f7c3fad6f5fa8ec6fc364cce91b0e0cf3c18f.png (2768x1256, 169K)

Leave it to a keep to be a complete cunt

yeah like 140 years ago, its the current year op

>implying

Attached: 1487970697084.png (782x595, 568K)

>don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful

Make me

It's good to be a peep.

Fuck the world. Blow it all up. Set it all on fire. The meek shall not inharet the earth. Death to the meek. Death to the sick poor and needy. Blow up the statue of livberty. Fuck western civilization. Heil hitler.

Attached: 60F454B1-2A83-4F7F-A3FD-E44040C67651.gif (400x204, 79K)

why don't they unfuck their own nations? these entitled fucks come here, call us pussies, say they can outwork us, and shit up everything they touch. fuck 'em.

We WOULD let them in if they wanted to be AMERICAN and stopped their leeching and prideful boasting if turning america in SHITHOLE MEXICO

that is correct, nutt

Attached: 1522632912363.jpg (488x488, 20K)

1 brown pretending to be another brown. You cant fool me you tricky paki.

(((Melting Pot)))

Attached: 879789643782634234.jpg (2306x3274, 3.46M)

(((The New Colossus)))

Attached: 9837459873498573498.png (1146x2174, 2.41M)

Whites know how to build a 1st world. We can take Honduras, ship every Honduran to California, and Honduras becomes an ethnostate, full-fash, with patrols ensuring that the only people there are White and citizens of New Saarland

Attached: RAYYCISS THO.jpg (800x838, 123K)

I saw the caravan on Friday i went to give them water and sandwiches with the sluts from work and there was a few niggers among them.

Fuck you beaner. I hope mexico gets fucked up by an earthquake this year. Really badly.

If those 'immigrants' were forced to stay in the countries they left and actually did something about their shitty, corrupt governments instead of running away then maybe the south americas wouldn't be as fucking poor as they are.