(((gee I wonder why)))

(((gee I wonder why)))

Attached: 1522636355932.jpg (1242x1424, 100K)

TRUUUUUUUU

FUCK JEWGLE

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>start by looking at his body

Attached: FOUL-CRACKHEAD-NIGGER[1].jpg (361x541, 68K)

Google. Why?

Attached: 1522615212684.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

inb4 any niggers from other teams fuck this thread up with stupid shit

I don't think anyone as much cares about google not doing it as the fact they do it for every minor religious celebration and every brown person of any note ever, but not even once for the holiest day in the Christian calendar (allegedly. I don't know if that's true). That's a deliberate choice that is worth discussing

Google personally insults all of us with their attack on Christianity.

Attached: 1522635260719.jpg (1080x1374, 472K)

durr white people need EVEN more holidays: the post

Fuck Jews.

Attached: JewsAreCursedForKillingChristMemeDeicideCurseMeme.jpg (744x1011, 154K)

Attached: jewgle 2.jpg (308x164, 9K)

It's because they fucking hate you.

It ultimately boils down to totalitarianism or lack thereof. People are anything but static, especially when it comes to ideology.

jews hate christians thats why they killed jesus and the people who run google are all jews that hate anyone who is a christian.

It's called Jewgle for a reason.

A response to the Google cunt in the meme:
She isn't going to read it, but it might be edifying to parse her fallacies:

In other words, you are completely missing the reason we would want to see a Google doodle. It's not because we "need a reminder" it's because something like the second biggest holiday of the year deserves recognition. Not only that, but we all have calendars and the prep-work goes into the day sometimes weeks before. So "day-of" doesn't mean anything.

Let me flip it around another way to see if you catch the drift.

FIXEDQUOTE:

Just curious.

If YOU know it's the 4th of July
and the rest of Americans (and many non-Americans) know it's
the 4th of July, why do you need a search engine Doodle to tell you about it?

On this most important of day for the United States, why are any of you even ON a search engine.

Shouldn't you be at a picnic or barbeque celebrating with family and friends?

As I said, just curious. And frankly surprised that anyone would care about Doodles to begin with.

What did the world do before the interwebs to know when holy days such as the 4th of July were?

ENDFIXED

DESU, this level of hatred against White people is so disgusting, it really makes me dislike Google for the first time in my life.

Yeah, but now it's personal. They slapped us across the face.

Well, they always wanted for their search to be personal. :^)

Chads use duckduckgo, Google is for virgins

nice ramadan drawings

protip from an ex-google ~insider
There is a cyber security division at google which uses their webspiders to find threatening anti-google message board posts. So if you post something like
>I'm going to ass rape larry page august third outside his home.
On facebook (maybe here and maybe anywhere) then someone at google WILL see the message. Use it to send opinions strait to google intelligence. Or I guess really alphabet.

>To Alphabet Intel Team
Do the guys in the GSOC still play my game to memorize VIP names?