Hope in California restored

Hope in California restored
ocregister.com/2018/03/27/orange-county-votes-to-join-lawsuit-against-california-sanctuary-law/

Attached: California_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (2000x2361, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGzWopSeGqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So does this mean less Mexicans at Disneyland?

Will I finally be able to ride Space Mountain without wading through the brown tide?

Attached: vW0zftp.jpg (952x707, 88K)

orange county voted for hillary. the first time in like 40 years since it voted for a democrat last. the county's administration might be filing a lawsuit but ultimately the voter block backs the democrat party and sanctuary cities. there is no hope in califorina and most of those republican administrators will be replaced with democrats in their next election.

Don't worry gringo our caravan is crossing soon
VIVA LA RAZA!!!!

Attached: thumbs up.gif (324x286, 1.78M)

but it the mexicains who are celebrating this fag.

california is under occupation by illegal spics, you don't go a day without seeing open-borders protests happening here.

living here on the frontlines in socal....what do?

Damn they have Disneyland too? Disney world is disgusting now. Overran by shitty Brazilians.

stfu blackpilled l0zer

What actually is the left's rationale on refugees/ illegal immigrants?
Is it just open borders or voter fraud or just shitty people overcompensating?

Post pucs, I want to see what water parks will be like when the USA completes it's Brazilification

i hate brazil

2:15
youtube.com/watch?v=jGzWopSeGqc

>Is it just open borders or voter fraud
That, and they used the state income deduction on federal taxes with deficit spending to rob other states and enrich California cronies.

Same deal when a hotel in germany becomes a "refugee center" and charges the government. Or when a "defense contractor" is needed for the US in iraq. It's kikes robbing the state, the people, and then killing them off with imported savages.

Attached: california-voter-fraud.png (1284x1692, 295K)

voter fraud, and having a subservient class of people who will work for pennies in comparison to citizens or legal permanent residents

lol at the buttblasted brazilians in the comments crying about muh xenophobia

Calm down, my mutt friend.

Attached: a99.png (1380x876, 83K)

>the third world monkey is angry

Attached: smugdoka.jpg (640x640, 114K)

HB PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

Attached: bigstock-Huntington-beach-Surf-City-USA-51746371-e1510898106327-1000x602.jpg (1000x602, 105K)

Based
This caravan is the best news we've had in a long time. Best piece of propaganda we could have asked for. Your average American used to be in favor of DACA amnesty. Watch that number drop like a fucking rock.

Your average, apolitical person probably didn't really give a shit about the wall. That'll change too.

having citizens of another country come vote in yours, because they know these illegals are going to vote for them. This has to be the sickest voter fraud in the west... yet they bitch about some imaginary russian shit in the election, I have no words... These people must be held accountable for their crimes

With enough illegals, California can pad enough Electoral College vote that one (democrat) would only need a handful of states with Cal to win presidential election.

>With enough illegals, California can pad enough Electoral College vote that one (democrat) would only need a handful of states with Cal to win presidential election.

If you do away with the people whose ancestors founded this country you can recreate America in your own image.
It wouldn't work like that. They'd need Texas as well.

ugh he talks about mickey and minny here, man I can picture that. People in those outfits I mean.

I was once a moose in holmenkollen when there where tens of thousands of people there, had to wear this moose outfit. That was not fucking funny at all, I was just a teenager then, me and friend from school. It was only that one time and never again. My god how people fucked with you everyone, surrounded by them. You just wanted to say
>FUCK YOU NIGGER, DON'T TOUCH ME DON'T X,Y,Z ME! GOD DAMNIT
that fucking sucked man. Had to do it two days straight to as this was what we had agreed too.

It's this big sports event with ski jumping and skiing. We got some shekels for it, but it wasn't much